SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Fri May 16, 2014 2:45 pm

I can guarantee you that they have never met before Smiley
Also I don't think it's selfish of Andi for choosing Josh.... If you had the man of your dreams right in front of you and you fell in them with them, why wouldn't u pick that person? I understand it's a TV show but people actually do come on the show to find love and I really hope this season is a fairy tale story! Andi deserves the best and Josh is the best
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 16, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm not sure how one can guarantee it, but IMO the only way I could guarantee that they never met before the show is if I was with both of them 24hrs/day since they were born.

There's no other way. Even if this comes out later, and they deny the rumours, and no one produces pics of them together prior to the show, that still is not confirmation they never met. The task, is to "prove" they met and were together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri May 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ The only thing with the theory though, is that if Andi and Josh met before the show and were already into each other, then not only would Andi need to be an excellent actor, but Josh too. I would assume that the guys already feel a bunch of jealousy considering they're competing for one woman, but if Josh was already kind of dating her or at least seeing her before the show then his jealousy would be doubled.

I would imagine watching someone you like dating other guys would be tough, but watching a girl you've met previously and have had something with pre-show, well that would be really difficult to hide.

This is all speculation of course, but I think two things can happen. They could work the jealousy into the story line ( she wont like me as much as I like her answer stood out to me), or they could do wonders with the editing so it wouldn't show as much. Also if there was something between them, Andi could have been reassuring him behind the scenes, TPTB want a successful ending after all.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri May 16, 2014 2:59 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I can guarantee you that they have never met before Smiley
Do you know some info that we don't to make such a guarantee? Please share.  Smiley

ETA: Also, how does anyone know who's the best for Andi until we see the story on screen (what they choose to show us)? I'm just going to wait and see.

Last edited by quietpal on Fri May 16, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 16, 2014 3:03 pm

quietpal wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I can guarantee you that they have never met before Smiley
Do you know some info that we don't to make such a guarantee? Please share.  Smiley 

Yeah . Unless you are either Josh or Andi yourself.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 16, 2014 3:29 pm

I can almost "guarantee" that Andi & Josh didn't meet pre-filming and I don't know anyone.   giggling   

This is the kind of rumor that doesn't have legs imo. They want the unexpected that happens every season no matter how much they love to manipulate feelings. Now if they had brought Josh in partway through the season like Mary then I might believe something was up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 3:33 pm

quietpal wrote:

ETA: Also, how does anyone know who's the best for Andi until we see the story on screen (what they choose to show us)? I'm just going to wait and see.
Even the tv story is no guarantee. After the bubble is what matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Here's Andi's response from a recent interview

Question: The season premiere is like watching 25 simultaneous first dates and blind dates often don't come with good reviews. From your experience, do you think it's better or worse that you knew nothing about these guys before you met them?

Andi's answer: I definitely think it's better to know nothing about these guys. I didn't want to know a single thing. I didn't even want to know a single name stepping out of that limo, because I wanted everybody to be on a clean slate.

This was my one opportunity to really do this and do it right, and for me, that definitely meant not knowing a single thing about a single one of these guys -- not even knowing how many were coming the first night.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-i-am-very-happy-with-show-outcome-i-want-everybody-see-it!-16319.php

Last edited by jen689 on Fri May 16, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Edited after reading other spoilers and rumors on other boards:

Obviously they were at least aware of each other, given the twitter situation.  We'll have to see which may the rumor wind blows on the "if they had met before" question. So far it seems mostly "not" but I did see one "did."

Did he sign up because he had a crush on her?  I would give good odds on that, no matter what.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Fri May 16, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri May 16, 2014 4:14 pm

I read this in another post somewhere, so I get that. I was just trying to understand how someone posting can "guarantee" that they haven't met unless they know something that I don't. Anyway, enough about that. Can't wait for Monday!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Since we have a bit of a break in this thread, and we are approaching 80 pgs which is the new maximum, I've created Thread #2.

Josh Murray Thread 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 20, 2014 6:19 pm

GA, if you can get on RS Web site, he has the videos there. You don't need to go to Hulu

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123