SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:13 pm

I think if religion were really important to Andi we'd see several Jewish guys.  Goodness knows they've had since November to put the cast together.  I think, though, that she was stating an example,in that  conversation with JuanPa as something significant about her that he had never bothered to find out about.  I don't think she was making it overly important.

I'm sure this guy is lots of fun; I don't know if he'll be the one for her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:30 pm

All this assistant and coaching stuff, though, makes it sound like he doesn't earn very much. I am curious about where he is headed career-wise; what his goals are.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Sanlee wrote:Oh I likey this one by looks so far.. seeing hearts 

Let's see whether he can awe you and me like Chris did Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:34 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think if religion were really important to Andi we'd see several Jewish guys.  Goodness knows they've had since November to put the cast together.  I think, though, that she was stating an example,in that  conversation with JuanPa as something significant about her that he had never bothered to find out about.  I don't think she was making it overly important.

I'm sure this guy is lots of fun; I don't know if he'll be the one for her.

Thanks for your take, jrcbil :))

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:09 am

Brian is a cute, normal guy. I wished I watched JuanPablo's season to see what Andi was like to kind of assess these guys with her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Dad is Kevin, Mum is Mary Beth, Brothers are Kevin (jr)  and Jack, Sister is Meghan.

With Jay Williams!
Jay Williams

Throwbacks:

Wont post family pics here unless told its ok. I have them on his age on my blog, as all from public FB.
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-5ys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Ty Sophie.. I see you already keeping the informative galleries on your site. Thumbs up!!... The pics of Brian , in the bottom and with JB are adorable!!.. Lol . Look like He has a beautiful and warm family :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Ty Sophie.. I see you already keeping the informative galleries on your site. Thumbs up!!... The pics of Brian , in the bottom and with JB are adorable!!.. Lol . Look like He has a beautiful and warm family :))

Agreed! his family looks close! I saw a trip to Africa his parents and brother Jack Jack took together!
I always try to be informative, post only public pics and keep positive! Enough peeps out there to pos the bad gossips :)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks so much sophienette! You are the best!

High clap 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:43 pm

bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:46 pm

You are doing a great job Sophie!  bowdown
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Thanks San! So do you, thank you for giving us this space!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater