SELECT CONTENT

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:39 pm

This IG from Brian is so touching.  I can't post the photo, but if someone can, TYVMIA!  

b_r_o23
4 hours ago
#tbt to our 3rd group date and easily my favorite for obvious reasons! I said something didn't get aired that I really wanted to share. Of course I loved scoring a majority of the points, winning the game, etc, but easily my favorite memory from that day was Eric. seeing him before the game so glued and attentive to what my pre-game strategy was even though he had no idea what to do. He asked questions about our defense and where to go on offense--anything to help him play better. He went out there with only what I gave him in the locker room and did exactly what was asked of him and did it sooo well. We won the game and I will never forget his face during the champagne shower we had in celebration. That look is why I love coaching and is what coaches hope to see in every player. It's what drives us. It's addicting. That's my last memory of Eric and I'm so glad it's a great one. Also, Josh whispering into my ear wasn't bad either haha. #LiveLikeEric #3 #teamrosebuds #coach #bromance @joshmurray11 @cody_sattler @marquel_martin @nick_viall28 @andrewdanapoole @gowitheric
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 pm

alwaystulips wrote:This IG from Brian is so touching.  I can't post the photo, but if someone can, TYVMIA!  

b_r_o23
4 hours ago
#tbt to our 3rd group date and easily my favorite for obvious reasons! I said something didn't get aired that I really wanted to share. Of course I loved scoring a majority of the points, winning the game, etc, but easily my favorite memory from that day was Eric. seeing him before the game so glued and attentive to what my pre-game strategy was even though he had no idea what to do. He asked questions about our defense and where to go on offense--anything to help him play better. He went out there with only what I gave him in the locker room and did exactly what was asked of him and did it sooo well. We won the game and I will never forget his face during the champagne shower we had in celebration. That look is why I love coaching and is what coaches hope to see in every player. It's what drives us. It's addicting. That's my last memory of Eric and I'm so glad it's a great one. Also, Josh whispering into my ear wasn't bad either haha. #LiveLikeEric #3 #teamrosebuds #coach #bromance @joshmurray11 @cody_sattler @marquel_martin @nick_viall28 @andrewdanapoole @gowitheric

He's such a great guy. If we were guaranteed they wouldn't trash him, I would love to see him as the next bachelor. Thanks alwaystulips for posting!

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 40 10957315_402951613203179_995628725_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:40 pm

He is an all around great guy. He doesn't need this show. He will find a cute gal all on his own.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:31 am

Love this! Thanks alwaystulips and GA,
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:11 am

Gotta love Coach Bri!! beatingheart

i concur that Kasha.. he can do better on his own finding the right gal :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:08 am

I find Brian's motivational tweets about basketball very inspiring. His edit on the show didn't do him justice.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:36 am

Beautiful. Thanks for posting, alwaystulips! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+62
mtnlvr55
isittrue
remockered
bilolo
ThankMeLater