SELECT CONTENT

Changes - Updates to our Forum

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changes - Updates to our Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Changes - Updates to our Forum

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Thanks, San, for taking care of us. You & Love did such a wonderful job but it's a big one for 1 or 2 people. I remember GA from before and think she'll be great plus we have a great group of mods if I do say so myself.  Hugesmile 

We have to get up and running but will see if we can help you out once we do, murasaki.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Changes - Updates to our Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Changes - Updates to our Forum

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:54 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks, San, for taking care of us. You & Love did such a wonderful job but it's a big one for 1 or 2 people. I remember GA from before and think she'll be great plus we have a great group of mods if I do say so myself.  Hugesmile 

We have to get up and running but will see if we can help you out once we do, murasaki.

Yes...Its a great awesome group of mods..No doubt:))
Thanks Albean... No worries...the missing thread is not that important and urgent as the missing plane, for sure!! Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Wow - IDK where I've been  duh . A new Admin and Mods ! Great stuff. Congrats guys.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:37 pm

I feel like I'm echoing everyone's sentiment, but it's worth repeating. Thanks to both San and Love_Me for creating this place and for guiding us through some challenging times. I hope you'll still be around, but just with less on your plates.

To GA and the new mods, thanks for taking on these roles. Though I've interacted with only some of you in the past, all your names are well known to me. You have my respect and appreciation as you take on these tasks for us. It makes me excited for the new 'ette season -- maybe I'll go in unspoiled after all!

So, here's a real question. Can I go into the spoiled threads to see our man candy and still be considered unspoiled? bean, I know you typically try to go unspoiled. Do you allow yourself any peaks in those sections...or do you completely ignore them? Just curious to know how you define unspoiled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Can I just Ditto? Smiley I think San and Lilly know how I feel about them, so good luck to our new Admin and Mods! I am sure you guys are going to do great work!!!!

clapping! bowdown thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Litta123 wrote:I feel like I'm echoing everyone's sentiment, but it's worth repeating. Thanks to both San and Love_Me for creating this place and for guiding us through some challenging times. I hope you'll still be around, but just with less on your plates.

To GA and the new mods, thanks for taking on these roles. Though I've interacted with only some of you in the past, all your names are well known to me. You have my respect and appreciation as you take on these tasks for us. It makes me excited for the new 'ette season -- maybe I'll go in unspoiled after all!

So, here's a real question. Can I go into the spoiled threads to see our man candy and still be considered unspoiled? bean, I know you typically try to go unspoiled. Do you allow yourself any peaks in those sections...or do you completely ignore them? Just curious to know how you define unspoiled.

Litta on your question: I think the threads get updated with spoiled/sleuthed info as the filming progresses so it may be better to get a copy over to the non-spoiler section? Not sure about the logistics though!

FYI - I am putting same info and pics on my sidte, but will not add spoilers. It might be an ok solution for you until a better one is found here that allows you to stay? I will finish the 11 guys we have and post 1 main page with their links later :)

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Great news!!

Thanks San for putting the board into good hands. High clap 

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:24 pm

^^sophie, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks! I'll check your site out for the men.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:I feel like I'm echoing everyone's sentiment, but it's worth repeating. Thanks to both San and Love_Me for creating this place and for guiding us through some challenging times. I hope you'll still be around, but just with less on your plates.

In the past, LM and San used to create Pictures (No-Discussion) threads for the contestants. Maybe these threads will be revived now that we have fresh hands.

Warm :Welcomemembers to GaurdianAngel and the new mods.  goteam

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:50 pm

yes 
and maybe with basic info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Hi everyone!

It's so nice to see familiar faces that I've "known" for a long time, and others who I don't know but look forward to interacting with and getting to know better.

San and Love_Me worked very hard putting this forum together at a time when there was no where else to go. We should always remember that and I'm sure everyone is grateful for that.

I stepped back after that fiasco, for a couple of seasons. As you know sometimes there comes a time when you realize you can't let a silly reality show interfere with real life. I commend everyone here for their continued dedication, and keeping the sleuthing skills alive. It's becoming increasingly difficult with all the media sources now, however there is always something to sleuth if we look for it. There were some season's where sleuthers didn't believe the spoilers, and were successful in proving them wrong. That is part of the skill that we all enjoy and congratulate eachother for a job well done.

San assigned new moderators that have graciously offered to help, to keep the board running smoothly. Congratulations to Kashathediva, Bet2win, Mr Write, Albean99, noobsleuth, and Jlccaz. These peeps have a ton of forum experience and I'm sure they can help you with anything you might need.

Thank you San, I can assure you the mods and I will make sure this forum continues to run as you and Love_Me had intended to. That is, respect for other posters, never afraid to post opinions, respect for mods and most importantly, have fun!

I'm looking forward to a new season of the Bachelorette, as well as participating in the other threads.  
GA  :Smiley: 

Thank you so much, San and Love_Me, for everything you've done and now by perfect new administration and moderators selections. Truly looking forward to the new season!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Congrats to Guardian Angel and all the new mods!!!  Definately look forward to getting to know you all better.  Thanks again for taking on an immense task that running a great board like this can be....

welcomesign Hoorray :Thanktwo

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Changes - Updates to our Forum

+43
SunnyRachel
SueSt
rhondam
AllAboutLove
Seabear