SELECT CONTENT

Changes - Updates to our Forum

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changes - Updates to our Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Changes - Updates to our Forum

Post by Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I truly do appreciate them all! Congrats to the new admin and mods! I think since I created the forum I will have to stay as an admin, but GA will be the main admin now (and hopefully Love_Me will return someday too!)! I am so very grateful for the new admin and mods for offering to help us out here! I know the forum will be so much better knowing we have some help since Love_Me's absence! 

Here's to a great season!  cheerleader
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Changes - Updates to our Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Changes - Updates to our Forum

Post by Shadow Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Looking forward to this season, and congrats to GA and the new mods. High clap
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:40 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:TY San and Love me..

So stoked to have the expert veterans as our new moderators.... Congrats!!. The new season should be exciting..

This may not be the most appropriate to throw in an inquiry. But I really need dear mods help to bring back the No spoilers Finale #2. Thread . ( its missing!.. couldnt find it anywhere). I have put tonz of personal notes/analysis/footages regarding JP season that i may need for future reference there. In addition, several discussions were still going on that thread that may need to be continued on the new No.3 thread that we have now. Thanks a Lot in advance!!

Any threads from Juan Pablo's season that have exceeded their limit have been moved to The Bachelor 18 Archives and here is the thread that you were looking for. It has not been deleted! https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2283-no-spoilers-the-bachelor-18-finale-lcd-mtp-frc-discussion-thread-2

Here are the the Archives/Past Threads for the whole season! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Thanks San and Love_Me for all you did. Welcome GA and to all the mods! I'm so happy that the board is transitioning from such capable hands to equally capable hands. Looking forward to some old-fashioned sleuthing!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:20 pm

I'd also like to thank Sanlee and Love_Me for such a great board. And I'm very happy to see that the board is going to be in such good hands with an additional administrator and new mods. Congratulations to all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Awesome news!  This is a great forum which San and Love_Me created, and I appreciate everything you've done.

Thanks so much to Guardian Angel and all our veteran mods, too!  Look forward to a fun season with all of you!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:17 am

sanlee088 wrote:Thank you all so much for the kind words! I truly do appreciate them all! Congrats to the new admin and mods! I think since I created the forum I will have to stay as an admin, but GA will be the main admin now (and hopefully Love_Me will return someday too!)! I am so very grateful for the new admin and mods for offering to help us out here! I know the forum will be so much better knowing we have some help since Love_Me's absence! 

clapping! Great news about the new mods our new main admin! Congrats guys!

On a similar note, did you guys hear from Love_Me recently? I just really hope that she is okay...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:46 am

chloep wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Thank you all so much for the kind words! I truly do appreciate them all! Congrats to the new admin and mods! I think since I created the forum I will have to stay as an admin, but GA will be the main admin now (and hopefully Love_Me will return someday too!)! I am so very grateful for the new admin and mods for offering to help us out here! I know the forum will be so much better knowing we have some help since Love_Me's absence! 

clapping! Great news about the new mods our new main admin! Congrats guys!

On a similar note, did you guys hear from Love_Me recently? I just really hope that she is okay...

I thought I saw some posts from her in the last couple of days?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:55 am

^^ On her profile it says that her last post was in August.  :Frown: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:00 am

chloep wrote:^^ On her profile it says that her last post was in August.  :Frown: 

I could have sworn that I just saw a post yesterday. It surprised me and was followed a few posts down by one from San...I just can't remember which thread since I jump all over the place.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:11 am

It must have been someone else, Sprite. LM's last post was in Aug. There are several names starting with Love so maybe was one of them?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Thanks to Guardian Angel for helping Sanlee out!  Also, same for all the new mods.  Feels like old times at Fort with all the veteran posters.  Fun times!   thumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Changes - Updates to our Forum

+43
SunnyRachel
SueSt
rhondam
AllAboutLove
Seabear