SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:59 pm

This is bachelor family at its best. Thanks for the reporting Des! If only you could give us a glimpse of when your special day is going to be!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:This is bachelor family at its best.  Thanks for the reporting Des!  If only you could give us a glimpse of when your special day is going to be!

same here...i love that Molly wasted no time in reaching Des right after she settled in Seattle. and then when Renee came, Des reached her right away, so did Molly!....Seattle has become home of a such big happy bachelor family!!  giggling 

i suspect Chres will make an official announcement around Andy`s season. (prolly at ATFR, on August)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:This is bachelor family at its best.  Thanks for the reporting Des!  If only you could give us a glimpse of when your special day is going to be!

Absolutely. More pics here: http://andrialindquistblog.com/2014/03/21/renee-bracy/

Was Des her flower girl?  giggling So happy for Renee, what a beautiful family of three.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 Vwqqv7

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 314cnc5

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 2ex5u88

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 2i71z5g

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Absolutely. More pics here: http://andrialindquistblog.com/2014/03/21/renee-bracy/

Was Des her flower girl?  giggling So happy for Renee, what a beautiful family of three.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 Vwqqv7

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 314cnc5

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 2ex5u88

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 2i71z5g

Des with the tiny bouquet /single flower, too funny... I love Des in magenta/purple....Chris has rubbed off his fav color on her.. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:43 pm

I wonder if Chris left work and went straight to the reception. Lovely couples.  :pinkaw: 

deshartsock
2 minutes ago
Such a lovely 'reception'.;) @floridaray18 @chrisrsiegfried

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:I wonder if Chris left work and went straight to the reception. Lovely couples.  :pinkaw: 

deshartsock
2 minutes ago
Such a lovely 'reception'.;) @floridaray18 @chrisrsiegfried

I love the bachelor family! Chris and Des are so supportive. I saw Renee's husband at the Mesnick baby birthday party, and I though he was Chris from the back, but close up, Chris is taller. He is a good looking guy too. I am so happy for her. Now, it's time for Chris and Des, and can't wait.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Okay, so Bachelor/ette producer Marco (producer Peter's boyfriend) commented under that pic ^ and said:

this makes me so happy! Get ready for June!!!

What's happening in June?  Suspect  I know BP is filming right? But still don't get the connection.  scratch

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:Okay, so Bachelor/ette producer Marco (producer Peter's boyfriend) commented under that pic ^ and said:

What's happening in June?  Suspect  I know BP is filming right? But still don't get the connection.  scratch

As in June for the public announcement? But that means it wont bode well with important events of Andy 's season???.... Le sigh...still wonder to no end

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Okay, so Bachelor/ette producer Marco (producer Peter's boyfriend) commented under that pic ^ and said:

As in June for the public announcement? But that means it wont bode well with important events of Andy 's season???.... Le sigh...still wonder to no end

Well, SeanCat's wedding did happen while Juan's season was airing.  :whistle: 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Just throwing this out there is it possible Marco and Peter tying the knot in June scratch 

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:48 pm

DKWillis wrote:

Just throwing this out there is it possible Marco and Peter tying the knot in June scratch 

Ahh, that's a good guess!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Heres the announcement from EW that ABC was announcing today a new show called Bachelor in Paradise.

ABC is expected to launch a new franchise called Bachelor in Paradise, which shares some similarities to Pad but comes with a much nicer locale — a tropical port of call! Bachelor guru Mike Fleiss and Warner Horizon TV are the masterminds behind this latest iteration, which ABC says will bring back many of the Bachelor‘s fan favorites and villains to give them a second chance to find their soul mates.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/21/abc-launching-another-summer-bachelor-spinoff-exclusive/

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry