SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:35 pm

I have no idea... endless possibilities.  giggling I wonder if they'll sneak it in somehow in the summer.

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  3h
So great seeing you girls last night! Happy birthday @MollyMesnick!
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 BjL-8oECIAAZvvN

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by marriedtoabaritone Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm glad they're friends, but it has me wondering, "WHO did Molly hang out with before Des moved to town?" Birthday drinks are kinda an event for long-time friends, no?

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:15 pm

I think it's entirely possible that, like Des, most of her long time friends don't live in Seattle. But Des did say 'more celebrations to come,' maybe they have something bigger planned on the weekend with other friends.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 Some-Photo-Booth-Fun

More here, what a cute party! Riley is such a cutie.

http://moms.popsugar.com/Bachelor-Molly-Mesnick-Birthday-Party-Riley-34392630

bleuberry wrote:I have no idea... endless possibilities.  giggling I wonder if they'll sneak it in somehow in the summer.

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  3h
So great seeing you girls last night! Happy birthday @MollyMesnick!
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 BjL-8oECIAAZvvN

I love these pics! Des&Chris has some great friends to hang out with. Smiley)

Have they announced whatever they had to announce yet?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Not yet San, but it sounds like the return of BP is being announced tomorrow.

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 3m
Very sorry @Millsy11374 tells me #EW will make the announcement tomorrow #SummerFun!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Renee maybe?

DesHartsock I just witnessed the most romantic elopement ever! Congrats to the newlyweds. You know who you are

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:Not yet San, but it sounds like the return of BP is being announced tomorrow.

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  3m
Very sorry @Millsy11374 tells me #EW will make the announcement tomorrow #SummerFun!
Thanks, that must be it! No excitement from me about that. lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Another US Mag picture from Riley's party.  :giggle: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 Img_2215

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Linds911 wrote:Another US Mag picture from Riley's party.  :giggle: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 4 Img_2215

Thanks Linds but I can't see the whole thing!!  hissyfit 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:32 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Another US Mag picture from Riley's party.  :giggle: 

Thanks Linds but I can't see the whole thing!!   hissyfit 

I can see it now!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Such a cute pic, thank you Linds!

deshartsock
13 hours ago
So happy for such a beautiful couple! I was lucky enough to witness love at its finest and feel so blessed to have met @floridaray18. I will let her post the others from her special day but can't help sharing a touching moment.The vows are always the best.

So Renee did get married! I wonder if Chris was there too.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Such a cute pic, thank you Linds!

deshartsock
13 hours ago
So happy for such a beautiful couple! I was lucky enough to witness love at its finest and feel so blessed to have met @floridaray18. I will let her post the others from her special day but can't help sharing a touching moment.The vows are always the best.

yeah..as she tweeted :

bleuberry wrote:Such a cute pic, thank you Linds!

deshartsock
13 hours ago

yeah..as she tweeted :

Desiree Hartsock ✔️ @DesHartsock
I just witnessed the most romantic elopement ever! Congrats to the newlyweds. You know who you are

i wonder what does elopement mean...no family of both bride and groom at all ?(besides Ben, of course  giggling )
dang Renee was in full turbo mode, i guess  Hugesmile . Engaged just 2 mo (?) ago and then getting married right away. Happy for her..!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry