SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 pm

atem wrote:Is having a 1 on 1 with Andi tonight at the concert.

Isn't this the date where they usually do not get a rose and get sent home, or is that the first date in episode 4?

I want to believe it will happen this season. According to Chris H, they didn't have that and a 2-on-1 last season because they knew Sharleen would be leaving and they had to make changes to accommodate that.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beagle Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:37 pm

julychild wrote:

Isn't this the date where they usually do not get a rose and get sent home, or is that the first date in episode 4?

I want to believe it will happen this season. According to Chris H, they didn't have that and a 2-on-1 last season because they knew Sharleen would be leaving and they had to make changes to accommodate that.

Oh I hope he doesn't get sent home. This is the guy I'm gravitating to the most  out of the whole group. I think he's stunningly beautiful and I like that he seemed kind of shy on the Santa Barbara group date but at the same time one of the few that actually seemed interested in Andi.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:47 pm

A public date like that never has been dumped!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:54 pm

julychild wrote:

Isn't this episode 4 - is Marcus the 2nd 1-on-1 date in this episode?  I can't remember if Brad was the 1st 1-on-1 in Atlantic City but I think he was.  Does anyone else remember?  Isn't Marcus her 2nd 1-on1 in this episode?  I really think he is pretty darn good looking and guess I would like to see him last longer.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:58 pm

When has there ever been a public date after a 2 on 1?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:05 pm

atem wrote:When has there ever been a public date after a 2 on 1?

Hasn't the 2-on-1 date always been the last date of the episode?  I really hate that date and it is fine with me to not have it anymore - it is just cruel to me, especially how the one went in Des' season.   :Frown:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 pm

SLA44 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Isn't this episode 4 - is Marcus the 2nd 1-on-1 date in this episode?  I can't remember if Brad was the 1st 1-on-1 in Atlantic City but I think he was.  Does anyone else remember?  Isn't Marcus her 2nd 1-on1 in this episode?  I really think he is pretty darn good looking and guess I would like to see him last longer.

Yes this date is the second 1-on-1 date of the episode.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:25 pm

Second 1 on 1? Really? This show is dragging already for me. LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:29 pm

atem wrote:Second 1 on 1? Really?  This show is dragging already for me.  LOL

It's the second one of this episode yes. Not his second 1-on-1 date. I wasn't quite sure what you were asking.

This will be the 4th episode. Considering filming has been happening for only two weeks, there's much more to go.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:48 pm

umngirl wrote:

It's the second one of this episode yes. Not his second 1-on-1 date. I wasn't quite sure what you were asking.

This will be the 4th episode. Considering filming has been happening for only two weeks, there's much more to go.

OK, so it's date #4 out of all 1 on 1s?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:51 pm

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:

#6 I think there's two per episode. (2 for ep2, 3, and 4)

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:02 am

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:

#6 I think there's two per episode. (2 for ep2, 3, and 4)

#6? I wonder if Marquel or Brian has had one yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin