SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Beagle wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Yes - I remember the arguments on the board clearly Suspect regarding Arie.

Marcus is a soccer player and a goalkeeper at that. There is no way he is anything like dainty.
Not happening.
But he may be a nice sensitive guy who is not going to be the one to offer to jump in the mansion pool fully dressed or make a spectacle of himself. Good for him.

I agree, that's our Marcus  peace ......but they did make him wear the aviator outfit and strip down to his underwear. sad :eyesigh: 

For charity.

:giggle: 
We should be grateful and not complain.

ETA : I wonder if that storyline will mirror Andi on the photography date. Seems it will.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon May 12, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Beagle wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Yes - I remember the arguments on the board clearly Suspect regarding Arie.

Marcus is a soccer player and a goalkeeper at that. There is no way he is anything like dainty.
Not happening.
But he may be a nice sensitive guy who is not going to be the one to offer to jump in the mansion pool fully dressed or make a spectacle of himself. Good for him.

I agree, that's our Marcus  peace ......but they did make him wear the aviator outfit and strip down to his underwear. sad :eyesigh: 

For charity.

:giggle: 
We should be grateful and not complain.

I was thinking lots of screen shots  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Mon May 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Pretty sure I would've waved the white flag the minute Marcus walked out of the limo. "CUUUT! Season over!" eyedrool

If for whatever reason Andi didn't choose him, I just hope he didn't get his heart shattered.

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 9:43 pm

gpjillianfan wrote:Pretty sure I would've waved the white flag the minute Marcus walked out of the limo. "CUUUT! Season over!" eyedrool

If for whatever reason Andi didn't choose him, I just hope he didn't get his heart shattered.

Like Jaun Pablo when Nikki walked into the mansion "No more limos" while biting down on his hand. Too cute !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 9:44 pm

The show may cut most of his out. We don't know yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 9:45 pm

atem wrote:The show may cut most of his out.  We don't know yet.

Why ? explain ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Mon May 12, 2014 10:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gpjillianfan wrote:Pretty sure I would've waved the white flag the minute Marcus walked out of the limo. "CUUUT! Season over!" eyedrool

Like Jaun Pablo when Nikki walked into the mansion "No more limos" while biting down on his hand. Too cute !

Yes that was very cute! I know they didn't end up lasting, but it was pretty obvious Brad was done the moment he saw Emily too. I like watching the lead's first interactions with the contestants. All physical at that point obviously, but sometimes lightning strikes.

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 10:02 pm

gpjillianfan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Yes that was very cute! I know they didn't end up lasting, but it was pretty obvious Brad was done the moment he saw Emily too. I like watching the lead's first interactions with the contestants. All physical at that point obviously, but sometimes lightning strikes.
Oh yeah Brad turned into a blubbering mess while talking to Emily.
I too like to see the leads first interactions with the contestants. Very telling.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Marcus seems extremely sweet and "soft" and looks like Ryan Gosling. She's probably going to be choosing either someone who will let himself be handled by her or someone who will handle her. She seems very similar to Nikki who is wayyyy handled by JPG and seems to love the whole thing so I can happily see Andi going down that path, the path of Chris the kajillionaire or Josh the hunter and skinner of animals.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:IMO, 26 is also a bit young....  :hidingchair With such a young lead the contestants are also set to be younger...

Marquel is 27 and while he def. seems to be in the running, I don't think he is their first pick(who knows though)

Both are young, but what we want in a lead is a hot guy to drool over, not really marriage material.  My television boyfriends don't need to be marriage material.  

Maybe his brother can make up for his shyness as a co-bachelor?  Again, reality has nothing to do with my fantasy bachelors.

there were so many posts here I wanted to quote in here but went with this because I'm glad I'm not the only one who has "tv boyfriends"  giggling I think Marcus became my latest one as soon as the first pics of him appeared. He has the perfect blend of sweetly adorable mixed with sexy/hot. Good pic, the eyes and scruff.  :eyesigh: 

Love the bio and glad we'll get to see him so much this season. Agreed, he's not in line for Bachelor, they are always highlighted in the ones to watch as I can recall and he is really too young, IMO.

But with him, Marquel, and probably others I think it will be an awesome season.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Marcus seems extremely sweet and "soft" and looks like Ryan Gosling. She's probably going to be choosing either someone who will let himself be handled by her or someone who will handle her. She seems very similar to Nikki who is wayyyy handled by JPG and seems to love the whole thing so I can happily see Andi going down that path, the path of Chris the kajillionaire or Josh the hunter and skinner of animals.

I hope not. I'm all for partners and neither "handling" the other.

How can we tell what Marcus or any of the others are like since we haven't seen them on the show yet? I do think he's too young to be TB but may change my mind about that. I like that he's from Canada.  :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:09 pm

I'm now convinced if Gosling and Nicholas Cage have a love child, it's gonna be a mini Marcus!! laugh out loud

Lovin his 'corny is good' line' laugh out loud ! And his soothing eyes !!

Given that he is a European guy, hoping he has a mad kissing skill just like Arie!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin