SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 9:06 pm

I think age is not as great a factor (considering he does look older) as personality.
He said it himself, he will not start the party and as a lead you have to be pretty outgoing.
Besides if you watched him on the dancing date he seemed to be blushing a bit. Girls like Tierra and Courtney would spit him up on night one - assuming that he is a bit on the quiet side.
We need to see how he comes across on screen.
At least we have him till HTs and he got a solo on the magic mike night so have to make do with that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beagle Mon May 12, 2014 9:06 pm

His answers seem more mature than many 30 something yrs old guys. :whistle: 

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon May 12, 2014 9:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
chloep wrote:I don't think it rules him out per say (definitely not as the F1)...

However, I am VERY confident that Marcus won't be the new Bachelor.
I am sorry, I know a lot of you guys really like him.
But,
1) He is too young.
2) He is not very engaging, nor extroverted and talkative..He was kind of an outsider while the other guys became super close and his answers give me too much of a Drew vibe(who is an AMAZING guy, but ultimately just not lead material)- I can assure you guys that after 2 bad lead choices in a row(Des and JP) they are going to make sure to pick engaging, witty and extroverted leads.

Marcus isn't a man's man. He seems to be attuned to what makes a female happy  and I bet he make as great boyfriend and potential husband ... possibly a good match for Andi (lucky girl).

If you mean like David Goode and guys like him then definitely no.  

He's definitely not another David Goode. I think he may just feel more comfortable around women than with men. Some people may call him a "dainty" man just like they did Arie ... but personally speaking, I don't see anything wrong with that.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 9:09 pm

I agree. We just have to see how he comes across onscreen and how people react to him. Play the waiting game!!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Beagle wrote:His answers seem more mature than many 30 something yrs old guys. :whistle: 

I completely agree, but I don't want to watch TPTB try to torture him. They don't take kindly to leads who aren't what they want them to be. If he had a co-bachelor to help that would be great. But so far he seems too sweet to watch TPTB destroy him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Beagle wrote:His answers seem more mature than many 30 something yrs old guys. :whistle: 

I agree, I am definitely not talking about his maturity level. That doesn't have much to do with age. But experience and self-awareness(knowing who you are as person, what you want out of life, etc..) are usually linked to age(especially when it comes to men)(of course there are exceptions, but....).

Last edited by chloep on Mon May 12, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 12, 2014 9:17 pm

richmondrose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
chloep wrote:I don't think it rules him out per say (definitely not as the F1)...

However, I am VERY confident that Marcus won't be the new Bachelor.
I am sorry, I know a lot of you guys really like him.
But,
1) He is too young.
2) He is not very engaging, nor extroverted and talkative..He was kind of an outsider while the other guys became super close and his answers give me too much of a Drew vibe(who is an AMAZING guy, but ultimately just not lead material)- I can assure you guys that after 2 bad lead choices in a row(Des and JP) they are going to make sure to pick engaging, witty and extroverted leads.

Marcus isn't a man's man. He seems to be attuned to what makes a female happy  and I bet he make as great boyfriend and potential husband ... possibly a good match for Andi (lucky girl).

If you mean like David Goode and guys like him then definitely no.  

He's definitely not another David Goode. I think he may just feel more comfortable around women than with men. Some people may call him a "dainty" man just like they did Arie ... but personally speaking, I don't see anything wrong with that.

In that dancing video he didn't seem at all dainty to me and I would never refer to him as that from what I've seen in the videos. I am anxious to see how he comes across on my TV screen. Some people called Arie "dainty"? Really?  :Frown: Rolling Eyes 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 9:20 pm

chloep wrote:Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Marcus10

Bachelor Bio

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
I have never told her, but it's my mother. Never realized it until I was older, but she is the most hardworking, loving person I know. And she never asks for anything in return.

Would you describe yourself more as "the party-starter," "the wingman," or "the laid-back one"?
More of the laid-back one. I know how to have a good time but I'm not usually the party starter.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?

I wouldn't want to be anyone else but me. Even if it was for a day, to me it would feel like I couldn't accomplish what they have, and that's simply untrue.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
Being alone on an island, walking on a beach with a full moon and drinking, eating, talking on the beach the rest of the night. It's corny but corny is good, I think.

Do you consider yourself a romantic, and why?
I do. I just put thought into dates and presents for women I'm dating. Romance is not that common anymore and it's something guys have forgotten about.

All this and no tats? My Dream Bachelor!  :cutiepie 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Yes - I remember the arguments on the board clearly Suspect regarding Arie.

Marcus is a soccer player and a goalkeeper at that. There is no way he is anything like dainty.
Not happening.
But he may be a nice sensitive guy who is not going to be the one to offer to jump in the mansion pool fully dressed or make a spectacle of himself. Good for him.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 9:22 pm

And yay - he still considers himself Canadian.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes - I remember the arguments on the board clearly Suspect regarding Arie.

Marcus is a soccer player and a goalkeeper at that. There is no way he is anything like dainty.
Not happening.
But he may be a nice sensitive guy who is not going to be the one to offer to jump in the mansion pool fully dressed or make a spectacle of himself. Good for him.

Please no discussion of dainty men. I see neither Marcus or Arie as dainty. The effete little prince he was definitely dainty. Maybe Jake too, except to me he was just an ass.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 12, 2014 9:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes - I remember the arguments on the board clearly Suspect regarding Arie.

Not happening.

I agree, that's our Marcus  peace ......but they did make him wear the aviator outfit and strip down to his underwear. sad :eyesigh: 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin