SELECT CONTENT

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by black_tears Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:36 am

A friend of mine knows his ex-girlfriend really well. Apparently they were together 6 years. I'll see what I can weasel out of her about him...the most she's told me is that he used to be a really great guy and nowadays he's somewhere in between. FWIW.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:46 am

black_tears wrote:A friend of mine knows his ex-girlfriend really well. Apparently they were together 6 years. I'll see what I can weasel out of her about him...the most she's told me is that he used to be a really great guy and nowadays he's somewhere in between. FWIW.

Thanks for the info!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:22 am

I like Cody also - not his look, I can't stand overly developed muscles but his personality. He's funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:35 am

nd4reality wrote:I like Cody also - not his look, I can't stand overly developed muscles but his personality. He's funny.

I agree. Looks wise he does absolutely nothing for me. But he has come across as sweet and funny, and is not the meathead I thought he was going to be on night 1.
I thought it was so cute on the Boyz2Men group date, he whispered something to Andi, along the lines of 'whatever happens this has been amazing' something like that anyway. Sweetheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:16 am

nd4reality wrote:I like Cody also - not his look, I can't stand overly developed muscles but his personality. He's funny.

IA and he has been the biggest surprise to me so far this season. Seems really nice the overly developed muscles are a turnoff to me.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 am

This guy.

After tonights episode my respect for him gained so much! He is always so thankful and blessed. To be honest I thought he would be that douche-i-have-a-girlfriend type but I'm so shocked about how his personality turned out, he's awesome and he really deserves a great woman. Cody Sattler, you are marvelous young man.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:18 am

Kaltie wrote:This guy.

After tonights episode my respect for him gained so much! He is always so thankful and blessed. To be honest I thought he would be that douche-i-have-a-girlfriend type but I'm so shocked about how his personality turned out, he's awesome and he really deserves a great woman. Cody Sattler, you are marvelous young man.

I agree Good Post 

Great guy Cody !!!!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Atem how do you know that Cody is on BIP ? Below is your post which I did not want to talk about on that thread since it discusses people that have not been eliminated in TB.
atem wrote:Daniella and Dylan get kicked off? But, Cody is still there? Crazy.

As for the person that leaves on their own is that crazy Michele lady from Jake's season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Here's some Cody love at the Iowa game today'
Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 BxdLsxEIYAIPOYF

Rachel Grolmus
‏@rachelgrolmus
I didn't get to meet @C_Soules, but still got a pic with @cody_sattler
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:35 am

Look at that smile! I was a little skeptical of Cory on BIP. I liked him on Andi's season, he was different, funny, and sweet. I wasn't sure he meant what he was telling Andi, it just came across a little forced too soon.

Then I saw the same with Michelle, knowing he had recently come off of Andi's season. I suppose it's only natural to ask from an edit standpoint, is that guy for real or is he really into her.

Boy have they taken any doubt away in my mind!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Cody has been posting on Instagram some interesting quotes, makes me wonder if they're directed at Michelle? I don't know how to post instagram photos otherwise I would but here are a couple

Being Real and Hated in greater than being fake and liked

The Truth?? You can't handle the truth!

Trust is earned, respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:13 pm

I like Cody. He can be a little meat heady, but I believe he has a big ole good heart. I believe his intentions are good and pure.
I was personally amazed he and Michelle ever got together.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+36
Newto
Maddy
timfan
julychild
Luvstruck