SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:11 pm

^^^
I totally agree sometimes you have to take a risk to find the one that completes you. So happy for Elan always thought he is the best.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:56 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^They are adorable together -- I wish them happiness.  I have followed Elan for a long time, and this just popped up less than a month ago.  Hope they have been seeing each other longer than that.  Elan is looking more handsome these days and while I know that it is his signature, would love to see the scraggily hair cut back.  giggling

I have read that there could be a Castle spin off and/or Molly is leaving the show.  She stepped up her role this past season and I am wondering if they will have her in her own show running her own detective business.  She is beautiful.  Elan is a lucky guy.

I accidentally liked this before I read "love to see the scraggily hair cut back" Smiley. I love his hair and beard the way it is, I think it balances out his face shape. But I love the rest of your post. Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 10 3806527698 There is a photo of him on his IG @theyearofelan at 29 weeks ago of an old driver's license photo with short hair and no beard. You might pass by it if I don't tell you his hair is blonde in the photo! laugh out loud

PS He went home to Texarkana with her over New Year's Eve (and I assume met her parents, sibs and their kids). During and after their trip is when he started posting photos of her/them.

PPS I agree with everyone and haven't seen him look happier. His smile reaches his eyes and she looks just as happy!! I know it's early to say this, but I hope this is forever love!! heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:39 pm

If you look through his twitter, they were re tweeting each other's tweets early December.

Well I wouldn't compare that old d/l pic to him now. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/4PTcmMQ3HF/?taken-by=theyearofelan

He has a handsome face, but IMO the hair and beard are a total distraction. It just looks awful, more so in some pics worse in others. That's just my opinion, he obviously wants it that way and Molly obviously doesn't mind! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:37 am

So Elan and Molly were behind scenes together at last night's Bachelor Live.   Smiley

theyearofelan
getting to enjoy Bachelor Live with two of the people I love the most

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 10 12424361_1707362829504834_337351741_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Molly's tweet, her dress matches his bow tie heartbeat I think I'll be more devastated if they breakup versus any of the Bach couples laugh out loud 

Molly C. Quinn ‏@MollyQuinn93 2h2 hours ago
Last night's @MinnieStyle was all about the dots, & yes...
His shirt&tie matched my
'50's "Kramer Original"
#dots Smiley
Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 10 Image44

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Same here, Let us delight in what is now. :sprinklehearts

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Elan's looking really good!
He looks healthy and happy! Good for him yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:58 pm

For those who have not watched Castle, especially when it first aired, here is you tube from 2011. "Alexis" is so adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:02 pm

awwww I love that video clip, GA. Thanks for posting beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:14 pm

I just watched this......

http://www.wfaa.com/story/entertainment/2014/12/05/molly-quinn-interview/19942725/

I get an authentic vibe from her and she seems very grounded. She admitted not being influenced by "the biz". I can see that being a very big plus from Elan's point of view.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:29 pm

I caught that a she is an effervescent, happy person. Opposites do attract and perhaps that is the magic between Elan and Mollie. Love her hair a darker shade of red.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Thank You GA and Rhonda. Wonderful watching. She seem's
intelligent. That's another draw. cloud nine

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose