SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:34 pm

RIP

I forgot they lost a son in 2009. That family went through a lot!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:48 am

So sad. Had no idea she had cancer, what a brave thing to keep a secret. Prayers to her family. xx

Naya Rivera best known for being on "Glee" also passed away. Her death hit hard as I loved watching Glee also her body was found on the 7 yr anniversary of Cory Monteith, her co-star, which hurt even more. Upset  

source

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 8367-910 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 I_got_13 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:40 pm

I didn't realize it was the 7th anniversary of Cory Monteith. sad

So tragic. Her little guy told the investigator they were swimming, she got him back on the boat but she went under. I wonder what happened?? So freakin sad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:24 pm

@GuardianAngel I read that there were strong currents so they speculated that she only had enough energy to put her son on the boat. He said that he saw her go under. That’s so sad! 😢

Sad about Kelly Preston also. I didn’t know that they had a 2nd son. I really feel for their family.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:11 pm

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 EY5Vv-RU8AAQsvD
Nick Jonas @nickjonas May 25
This beautiful woman and I went on our first date two years ago today. It has been the best two years of my life, and to think I am lucky enough to get to spend the rest of my life with her is such an incredible blessing. I love you babe. Happy two years ❤❤ @priyankachopra pic.twitter.com/ICtSxVkROw
https://mobile.twitter.com/nickjonas/media/grid?idx=3
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 EdWeAN7U8AAy_Sk
priyankachopra
To the greatest joy of my life. 2 years ago on this day you asked me to marry you! I may have been speechless then but I say yes every moment of everyday since. In the most unprecedented time you made this weekend so incredibly memorable. Thank you for thinking of me all the time. I am the luckiest girl in the world! I love you @nickjonas
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC2Cwi9DF-h/?igshid=k0kxkxhedxum
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:11 pm

It's been almost 24 hours since Chrissy Teigen posted this and my heart is still breaking for her and John Legend. :tissuebox Prayers to them and anyone here who has also gone through this.

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848?s=20

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyWQLWpJ3u/

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 8367-910 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 I_got_13 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:16 pm

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 3552228123 to them and their families. That is such a horrible thing to have to go through.

I hope surrounding themselves with their children and loved ones will help them get through this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:07 am

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 Screen27

This picture breaks my heart. It depicts grief in the most profound way to me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyWQLWpJ3u/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:29 am

It's heartbreaking. I know several people who miscarried (one I was visiting her because she was having problems and miscarried during my visit) and two who went full term to deliver still birth. A lot of strength encouragement and support is needed IMHO to be able to come to terms, as I don't think you ever get over it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:54 am

Get well soon!!! I have no idea what it means to have an ankle fused (haven't googled it) but I hope he recovers quickly. sad

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 32 34122828-8817145-image-m-220_1602112870212
'I am suffering': Rod Stewart, 75, reveals he has to undergo an ankle operation after having knee replacement surgery earlier this year
Sir Rod Stewart has revealed he is set to go under the knife once more as he has surgery to fix his ankle.

The rock star, 75, had knee replacement surgery in January and now needs his ankle to be fused after he was recently left struggling to walk.

Speaking to The Mirror, he said: 'First of all it was my knee as I played football all my life. I am suffering for it now. My knee got fixed with a replacement and then the ankle did not know what was going on.

SEAN O'GRADY FOR MAILONLINE Dailymail.co.uk

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:47 pm

The proposal I have been waiting for years finally happened!!! @timfan look!! heartglasses cloud nine

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:59 pm

@Linds911 yes I saw it  finally yay
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu