bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Linds911 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:37 pm

@timfan I almost thought it would never happen because they had been married before and were happy with the way they are. Eeep!

PINKHEART  #SeanCat #Jaitlyn #Shefani  PINKHEART
1/26/2014 1/2019 10/17/2020

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 Lowefa10 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 I_got_13 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 Jaitly10 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 Blake_10 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 They_a10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10722

Back to top Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:00 pm

Gwen and Blake are such a cute couple. Hurry up and get married!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:50 pm

Hoorray to Gwen and Blake!

It seems they've been together for awhile now? They've had a great relationship and I wish them both many more years of love and happiness!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:31 pm

They've been together for 5 years!
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 ElWkEJLXgAAsPbf
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChicksInTheOff/media/grid?idx=17
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Yep 5 years!! ET Tonight said they got engaged on October 17th in Oklahoma. I'm super surprised they kept it secret for 10 days but I love that they kept it to themselves. I predict at least a year engagement but sooner would be nice! Smiley

PINKHEART  #SeanCat #Jaitlyn #Shefani  PINKHEART
1/26/2014 1/2019 10/17/2020

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 Lowefa10 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 I_got_13 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 Jaitly10 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 Blake_10 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 33 They_a10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10722

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:55 am

He was such a distinguished handsome looking man. A long life with many achievements, he was a great actor. RIP

Actor Sean Connery, the 'original' James Bond, dies at 90
Producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said they were "devastated by the news."

"He was and shall always be remembered as the original James Bond whose indelible entrance into cinema history began when he announced those unforgettable words -- `The name's Bond... James Bond,"' they said in a statement.

The producers said Connery's "gritty and witty portrayal of the sexy and charismatic secret agent" was largely responsible for the success of the series.
CTVNews.ca

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:20 pm

He was my first introduction to 007 and was always a favorite. So classy, is right!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum