SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Baygirl wrote:

My guess: she's designing greeting cards!

(and yes Sweetfreedom...great minds think alike!)  Hugesmile
Yup, that's probably it! Mystery (most likely) solved. :Biggrin:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 pm

I'd say if not greeting cards then stationary. S&G recently started doing that sort of stuff. They did just add a new designer who did some cards for them. Won't be long until we know for sure.

And if Catherine is designing greeting cards, please let her be writing the greeting inside as well. Those would be amazing and I'd be all over that.

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Random: I can't go to the grocery store now without grabbing the cart and thinking buggy. #BlameSean

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:18 pm

lipsis wrote:I'd say if not greeting cards then stationary. S&G recently started doing that sort of stuff. They did just add a new designer who was did some cards for them. Won't be long until we know for sure.

And I'd Catherine is designing greeting cards, please let be writing the greeting inside as well. Those would be amazing and I'd be all over that.

I think you are correct, it has something to do with writing, the clues they have given out says something about creative writing.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:19 pm

lipsis wrote:I'd say if not greeting cards then stationary. S&G recently started doing that sort of stuff. They did just add a new designer who was did some cards for them. Won't be long until we know for sure.

And I'd Catherine is designing greeting cards, please let be writing the greeting inside as well. Those would be amazing and I'd be all over that.

If it is greeting cards (or stationary), Catherine, given her way with words, is perfect for the job! Given that the announcement was initially supposed to be on her birthday, I'm leaning towards greeting cards, but it could be a variety of things as well.

And yes--I hope she does the actual writing inside!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Hate to say this though, I think her followers are going to be disappointed in what the news is. They either have them pregnant or doing a reality show. There will be congratulations no doubt, but most will think the hype wasn't worth the outcome. JMO

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:30 pm

lipsis wrote:Hate to say this though, I think her followers are going to be disappointed in what the news is. They either have them pregnant or doing a reality show. There will be congratulations no doubt, but most will think the hype wasn't worth the outcome. JMO
I agree, lipsis. I'm sure they'll be happy for her but I doubt it's the kind of news that they're hoping for.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:07 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
lipsis wrote:Hate to say this though, I think her followers are going to be disappointed in what the news is. They either have them pregnant or doing a reality show. There will be congratulations no doubt, but most will think the hype wasn't worth the outcome. JMO
I agree, lipsis. I'm sure they'll be happy for her but I doubt it's the kind of news that they're hoping for.

I agree as well--although I almost spit out my coffee when someone asked her if "Lesley Murphy was going to become a sister wife."  rotfl
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:

I agree with you guys, it really has to be huge because people will be disappointed. The funny thing is she said her surprise was going to be on her birthday but it seems things have changed.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Baygirl wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

I agree as well--although I almost spit out my coffee when someone asked her if "Lesley Murphy was going to become a sister wife."  rotfl

That one was funny. Some comedy relief in the midst of pregnancy and reality TV guesses.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Baygirl wrote:

If it is greeting cards (or stationary), Catherine, given her way with words, is perfect for the job! Given that the announcement was initially supposed to be on her birthday, I'm leaning towards greeting cards, but it could be a variety of things as well.

And yes--I hope she does the actual writing inside!

Actually, she never said the announcement was happening on her birthday. She just said something big was happening that day. My guess is that is the day it launches.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:43 pm

lipsis wrote:
Baygirl wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

That one was funny. Some comedy relief in the midst of pregnancy and reality TV guesses.
I'm kind of amazed that even after her last tweet, people are still asking if she's pregnant... scratch no no
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje