SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:24 pm

I  PINKHEART Hubs!!   Lol

seanloweksu Yes I misspelled both stationery and hors d'oeuvres. I'm a dude. That's not my language.

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:FYI: my head is spinning!  :yes: 

You are not alone lipsis, my head started spinning yesterday.

Me three!

Purely speculation, but maybe something happened in Europe and calling in Cat and Des was a last minute thing by production; hence why it was not done when they were all in L.A. a few weeks ago. We all know how TPTB like to drum up the drama and bring in familiar faces. The fact that Des also apparently deleted the picture is telling.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Oh didn't even think of promo stuff when I posted that picture over in that thread. Hmm interesting.  scratch 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:28 pm

lipsis wrote:I  PINKHEART Hubs!!   Lol

seanloweksu Yes I misspelled both stationery and hors d'oeuvres. I'm a dude. That's not my language.

Well at least you got misspelled right Sean!  giggling 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Thanks livlafluv1

Nikki just tweeted that she loves LA.?

And we have a third in L.A unexpectedly. I doubt that she would be part of anything Bach related though.

Maybe wherever they are filming, it’s wrapping up and they’ll be flying back to L.A. If there are time zone’s involved, it might work for tomorrow. Cat already had the Seattle trip planned, and Des in NYC. Maybe they arranged to fly to LA after their business was done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Throwing out another possibility, some kind of magazine spread/article involving women from the franchise.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:56 pm

No Sean

@clmgiudici: Loving life, but missing my man.

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:57 pm

lipsis wrote:No Sean

@clmgiudici: Loving life, but missing my man.

Catherine always have a way of answering our questions.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:57 pm

umngirl wrote:Throwing out another possibility, some kind of magazine spread/article involving women from the franchise.

This one I can totally buy into.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:13 pm

umngirl wrote:Throwing out another possibility, some kind of magazine spread/article involving women from the franchise.

Could be, but Nikki and Andi were BFFs on the show so it's possible she might be filming something with Cat and Des as well. Or perhaps it's neither of the above and we will be in for a big surprise.

I think my head hurts even more now...
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:14 pm

I think it has something to do with Andi season because Nikki is in la and her and Andi were friends on Juan Pablo season
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Baygirl wrote:

Could be, but Nikki and Andi were BFFs on the show so it's possible she might be filming something with Cat and Des as well. Or perhaps it's neither of the above and we will be in for a big surprise.

I think my head hurts even more now...
Great point. I'm thinking that's what it's for, promo's and advice like they always do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje