SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by pander3575 Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Lets face it everyone isn't going to be happy with whoever they chose. I'll watch no matter and who knows Chris might be a great Bach. I'm always hopeful for a happy ending.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Northstargirl Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I'm THRILLED it's not Arie!   :Woah-hoo:  Chris will be an awesome bachelor! :yes:

I agree with you!!!  clapping! thumbsup
Count me on the thrilled train!

I think Chris will be a lead much like Sean. Like Sean, people will see different aspects to him that were not highlighted on Andi's season. Unlike other options, he is genuine in his desire to find a life-time relationship from this experience. He has done nothing to lead me to believe he has any ulterior motives such as fame, exposure for his career or a "good ol' time", as was the case of many before him. I believe his midwestern small town perspective has thus far been painted as fairly one-dimensional, and believe we will see many other dimensions of Chris emerge with him in the lead role. The man is widely respected by those who know him, including the men on Andi's season. I believe he has the potential to become a fan favorite among those who have been "The Bachelor". All around a wise choice by TPTB, IMO.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:18 pm

I had managed to curb my addiction to all things Bach/ette since Sean's season ended and haven't watched or even been on the boards (until very recently), but, I have missed the humor, snark and fun here.  I may join in sleuthing though preseason and then check in occasionally to see what is being said during the season, but can't say that I'll watch.  Of course seeing so many comparisons to Sean, who was one of my favs, makes me a little curious!  giggling Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 pm

All the discussion about who the lead is; I find the cast to be way more important in how much I am going to like a season. Granted, the lead is important and has to 'carry' the show. It is the contestants that they cast that makes it or breaks it, IMO. Chris will be just fine, and I am excited to see how he interacts with the different personality types.

I kind of want to see him get all hot and bothered. I am curious about what his type will be...

(Also- bonus, he probably won't be slobbering all over every girl on every date!)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:09 pm

officeRules wrote:All the discussion about who the lead is; I find the cast to be way more important in how much I am going to like a season.  Granted, the lead is important and has to 'carry' the show.  It is the contestants that they cast that makes it or breaks it, IMO.    Chris will be just fine, and I am excited to see how he interacts with the different personality types.

I kind of want to see him get all hot and bothered.  I am curious about what his type will be...

(Also- bonus, he probably won't be slobbering all over every girl on every date!)

Amen to that!! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
officeRules wrote:All the discussion about who the lead is; I find the cast to be way more important in how much I am going to like a season.  Granted, the lead is important and has to 'carry' the show.  It is the contestants that they cast that makes it or breaks it, IMO.    Chris will be just fine, and I am excited to see how he interacts with the different personality types.

I kind of want to see him get all hot and bothered.  I am curious about what his type will be...

Amen to that!! giggling

I second that!!! cantstopl
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Any guy stupid enough to put a 'I Love Andi' banner up just goes to show that he wasn't 'in love' and was just doing what the show told him to! He's no better than any other loser Lead from this farce show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm

It's not about the profession, it's about the personality.
It's about TV entertainment.
Chris doesn't entertain me AT ALL.
I don't find him attractive, and I find his way of expressing himself, his behavior etc very boring.
Word.
On the opposite, Arie could be a farmer and I would be jumping around with joy if he had been picked for the bachelor gig.
Yeah - he'd be the funniest, most self deprecating, articulate and romantic lead, ever.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 pm

atem wrote:Any guy stupid enough to put a 'I Love Andi' banner up just goes to show that he wasn't 'in love' and was just doing what the show told him to!  He's no better than any other loser Lead from this farce show.

Does this mean Arie wouldn't have been a loser lead... the man who has bedded half of the women in bachelornation?   Imo, he's already a loser! :vomit:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Wow, this is so nasty and negative already... I think I'm done for awhile.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:54 pm

chloep wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
I don't think it's the profession most are referring to as "boring", but the cast person chosen to fill the shoes of TB and his lifestyle.
Precisely.   Thank you.  And in further proof of America's excited reaction to the news, there has been a total of about a dozen posts about the big Good Morning America announcement - in all of the Bach 19 threads in this subforum.  And there hasnt even been a single post in his fan thread here.   Unreal.   I dont know what they were thinking when they cast him.  
#morons

There is a realm outside of this forum. Smiley FB and Twitter are going insane. His announcement received like 21,000 likes in 40mins. Chris led EVERY (wish) poll on every other (big)site....
They made the right choice for the show, the most marketable one. Arie's fans may be more involved and invested in Arie, but Chris appeals to the casual viewers more, (and those casual viewers make up the majority...)
I don't know really know who Chris is as a person. I don't know whether he'll make a good Bachelor. (Even if he does, there is no guarantee that TPTB won't mess it up with their manipulative poop and that horrible editing.) But I'll give him a chance.
Great post chloep! yes

Because of how he was edited/not edited, we don't really know a lot about him. Many thought Sean was boring, not good for the process for his season, and even though I liked Chris on Andi's season, I am skeptical in a way too, but also knowing that Sean's season is one of the 2 bachelor marriages from the guys, I am definately willing to give it any and all chances. Hope his season is a great one and we get to see more of him and get to know the guy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 am

sde1041 wrote:
LindaPete wrote:I sincerely hope you all remember how boring you think farmers are the next time you are hungry! As someone who works in the United States' largest industry (yes, over 300 careers in agriculture and over 21% of the nation's workforce are employed in agriculture) I'm rather offended that several of you think that being a farmer is a negative or boring thing. Is that  all that defines Chris? I doubt others would define me only in those parameters.

Which profession shall we drag through the mud next? Remember how boring the Prince was, or Jake the pilot? Let's talk a bit more about the person and not the profession.

Please don't get it wrong. No need to make it a war on profession or way of life (country vs city).
It's not about the profession, it's about the personality.
It's about TV entertainment.
Chris doesn't entertain me AT ALL.
I don't find him attractive, and I find his way of expressing himself, his behavior etc very boring.
He could be an astronaut, I would think the same.
On the opposite, Arie could be a farmer and I would be jumping around with joy if he had been picked for the bachelor gig.

:WAVEY:
👋 Ditto, my opinion of Chris has absolutely nothing to do with his farming in Iowa either. I think that would be preposterous. I can't help that I don't find him very attractive and see him as a boring man who needs a kissing coach. Well, they had to send Arie to coach Sean Lowe in that department. To me, Arie is extremely sensuous and charismatic... such a sexy young man with such a fun personality, he's just hilarious...but to each his own. I have to add that just because I find Chris boring is no reason for me to attack his character. I would never do that the way I have seen people attack Arie's ..That's the stuff that boggles my mind ... Rolling Eyes

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy