SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Brill Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:56 am

relaxing wrote:I was immediately reminded of my-never-to-be-dethroned-all-time-favorite Chris L when I saw his picture too. Not sure what specifically but something in the look that made me think of him.  If this Chris's character is anything like Chris L, this is going to be an great season and Andi and us may be in for a real treat!  Excited to see him on the show.

It is interesting that they have the same first name and work with the land.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:14 pm

LoL... It amazes me that his name resembles much my all-time fav Christopher Robert Siegfried. If his persona is anything like his predescessor Chris S, i think i may enjoy this season. I could Care less about Andi laugh out loud

If Andi didnt end up w him i guess his loaded wealth may serve as one added value of him being the next Bachelor. Joe Millionare show --w suburb setting- came to mind...laugh out loud. Plus, Fleiss wont need to faux-polish/making up the success story/achievement of this plausible Bachelor lead like he did with past Bachelors. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:34 pm

There's a lot of controversial politics which surrounds farming corn these days. We don't know what Andi's political leanings are (or do we?...I am basically unspoiled). Andi probably has a pretty well developed intellectual life so might be affected by this. And then there is living in rural Iowa when you are used to big city life. These real life issues are never discussed on the show, but probably play a good part in the lead's decision-making.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:40 pm

glazedover wrote:There's a lot of controversial politics which surrounds farming corn these days. We don't know what Andi's political leanings are (or do we?...I am basically unspoiled). Andi probably has a pretty well developed intellectual life so might be affected by this. And then there is living in rural Iowa when you are used to big city life. These real life issues are never discussed on the show, but probably play a good part in the lead's decision-making.

IA. Thats why i cant really see him with Andi but to be the next lead, where he definitely will be able to select any girl who can fit into his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:05 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
glazedover wrote:There's a lot of controversial politics which surrounds farming corn these days. We don't know what Andi's political leanings are (or do we?...I am basically unspoiled). Andi probably has a pretty well developed intellectual life so might be affected by this. And then there is living in rural Iowa when you are used to big city life. These real life issues are never discussed on the show, but probably play a good part in the lead's decision-making.

IA. Thats why i cant really see him with Andi but to be the next lead, where he definitely will be able to select any girl who can fit into his life.

He's definitely involved with alternative energy. According to the farm corp info, they promote biofuel, swine manure as fertilizer, and wind power. It will be interesting to see what degree conservationism plays in his lifestyle.
She's already put her new career on hold for 2 seasons so she may also be willing to relocate and work locally. I don't really have a strong sense of who she is (example: I was really surprised she didn't say no to the pseudo nude photo shoot) so not sure what kind of lifestyle she's looking for or willing to try. As you said, it would be a big step...and he, or any of the last few, have their own soulmate criteria as well.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:13 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:sanlee posted in the twitter thread that some people that work on the farm tweeted about seeing them!

I posted it in this thread too a few posts up.

I wonder if Andi was on the John Deere with Chris and which one was driving.  I can almost picture Andi taking a shot at driving it down the road.  I am really anxious for this season to get airing!  Chris kind of reminds of another Chris (in appearance) that I really liked and that was Chris Lambton.  I hope he turns out to be as great of a guy as Chris L. was.

Tractor driving is serious business! Our tractor has 16 forward gears and 16 rear gears - each one for a different purpose. Maybe they put it in the slowest gear forward to get a farm shot but I can't see some newbie driving a tractor without some lessons!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:16 pm

[quote="notarose"]
murasaki1393 wrote:
glazedover wrote:There's a lot of controversial politics which surrounds farming corn these days.
He's definitely involved with alternative energy.   According to the farm corp info, they promote biofuel, swine manure as fertilizer, and wind power.  It will be interesting to see what degree conservationism plays in his lifestyle.
Lots of farm press about corn farmers putting in less water-intensive crops or planting orchards instead. Most farmers are aiming for sustainability these days - if you do it well, you'll use less energy, less fertilizer and have better yields. I'm sure Chris' education will serve him well in this regard.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
glazedover wrote:There's a lot of controversial politics which surrounds farming corn these days.
He's definitely involved with alternative energy.   According to the farm corp info, they promote biofuel, swine manure as fertilizer, and wind power.  It will be interesting to see what degree conservationism plays in his lifestyle.
Lots of farm press about corn farmers putting in less water-intensive crops or planting orchards instead.  Most farmers are aiming for sustainability these days - if you do it well, you'll use less energy, less fertilizer and have better yields.  I'm sure Chris' education will serve him well in this regard.

Smart :yes: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Isn't it possible that one of the company's offices would be in a location that Andi would re-locate to? Isn't it possible that they'd be able to work out a compromise like that?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Isn't it possible that one of the company's offices would be in a location that Andi would re-locate to?  Isn't it possible that they'd be able to work out a compromise like that?

The work Chris does is transferrable to other locations/other farms, not just something that can be done in the rural Midwest. IF he ended up being Andi's chosen one, a compromise on where to live so they could both do work they love could be reached.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:34 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

She's already put her new career on hold for 2 seasons so she may also be willing to relocate and work locally.  I don't really have a strong sense of who she is (example: I was really surprised she didn't say no to the pseudo nude photo shoot) so not sure what kind of lifestyle she's looking for or willing to try.  As you said, it would be a big step...and he, or any of the last few, have their own soulmate criteria as well.

JMO but, I think she put her career on hold because that is not the career she wants. She did the same act...different script...that Ali did. She also gave up her career at Facebook for the bright lights of Hollywood. I see similar aspirations in Andi. The scenes she did in her intro package in the court room and "gang enforcer" with the police are things that I highly doubt will enhance her career as a prosecutor. Cynic that I am, I said at the end of JPab's season that my feeling is she wants to be the next Nancy Grace or Judge Judy, so no way will she be moving to farm country or anywhere near it. She could prove me wrong, but, I would be  :shocked!: .

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Isn't it possible that one of the company's offices would be in a location that Andi would re-locate to?  Isn't it possible that they'd be able to work out a compromise like that?

The work Chris does is transferrable to other locations/other farms, not just something that can be done in the rural Midwest. IF he ended up being Andi's chosen one, a compromise on where to live so they could both do work they love could be reached.
I thought that too, but some say that because of what he does, he will end up F3 or F4 and for the new bachelor.  I don't see it as that cut and dried.

ETA: Does anyone know if he actually owns those farms or family does? That could affect what he could transfer to as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom