SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 pm

atem wrote:
barbell wrote:
atem wrote:No one see him in Iowa?  His HTD is today!

The population of Lamont Iowa is 421 people per the 2010 census. We may have a tough time getting photos of this date

Yikes!  Thanks for the info.  I wonder if those HTD that are so public may mean Nick is more of a front runner than we think?

I don't know but I do remember Catherine's HTD was very public and she was F1.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Zak drove the icee truck and they treated a bunch of school kids.... but I don't think, except for a mention of it by RS, that we saw photos.

Last edited by jcrbil on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : darn autocorrect)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 pm

sanlee posted in the twitter thread that some people that work on the farm tweeted about seeing them!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:31 pm

jcrbil wrote:Zak drove the icee truck and they treated a bunch of school kids.... but I don't think, except for a mention of it by RS, that we saw photos.
That's right ~ thanks for the reminder.  I don't know how I could forget that especially when he came walking down the street in that Penguin (?) outfit, too funny!   giggling
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm

atem wrote:sanlee posted in the twitter thread that some people that work on the farm tweeted about seeing them!

I posted it in this thread too a few posts up.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:37 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:sanlee posted in the twitter thread that some people that work on the farm tweeted about seeing them!

I wonder if Andi was on the John Deere with Chris and which one was driving.  I can almost picture Andi taking a shot at driving it down the road.  I am really anxious for this season to get airing!  Chris kind of reminds of another Chris (in appearance) that I really liked and that was Chris Lambton.  I hope he turns out to be as great of a guy as Chris L. was.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:42 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I wonder if Andi was on the John Deere with Chris and which one was driving.  I can almost picture Andi taking a shot at driving it down the road.  I am really anxious for this season to get airing!  Chris kind of reminds of another Chris (in appearance) that I really liked and that was Chris Lambton.  I hope he turns out to be as great of a guy as Chris L. was.

It seems so late...they really film this late? I guess they film the meet the family part all night long. I could see her driving the John Deere too!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Just for fun. A lil Chris-ish research laugh out loud. From other thread

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
chloep wrote:^Oh, it actually just occurred to me that this is the 3rd season IN A ROW that we have a "Chris" in the F4..laugh out loud

You are right! laugh out loud

Haha true Chloe!  giggling 

It also just occured to me If we count Chris L thus means we only skip Ash's season for not having a Chris in the F4. Were all the Chris doomed to be at least on the F4? lollol. Lets see, we Have had a F2,F4,F1 Chris. Soo This season's Chris=F3 > Next Bachelor?  #ChrisMath  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Just for fun. A lil Chris-ish research laugh out loud. From other thread

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
chloep wrote:^Oh, it actually just occurred to me that this is the 3rd season IN A ROW that we have a "Chris" in the F4..laugh out loud

It also just occured to me If we count Chris L thus means we only skip Ash's season for not having a Chris in the F4. Were all the Chris doomed to be at least on the F4? lollol. Lets see, we Have had a F2,F4,F1 Chris. Soo This season's Chris=F3 > Next Bachelor?  #ChrisMath  giggling
I've thought of Chris L. from the time I first saw Chris Soules pictures.  hmmm  The only one of the Chris's that I did not care for was Chris B. from Emily's season.  The other two Chris's I really really liked!!! :Nod:  So I hope this one fits in with the two that I really really liked.  If he does I think he would make a great next Bachelor, he is the right age, nice looking and well established in his career.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:50 am

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Just for fun. A lil Chris-ish research laugh out loud. From other thread

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I've thought of Chris L. from the time I first saw Chris Soules pictures.  hmmm  The only one of the Chris's that I did not care for was Chris B. from Emily's season.  The other two Chris's I really really liked!!! :Nod:  So I hope this one fits in with the two that I really really liked.  If he does I think he would make a great next Bachelor, he is the right age, nice looking and well established in his career.

I so hope too, SLA!..just hoping he wont disappoint.. i guess i must trust Andi for this. There must be some good reasons he still there overpass my other fav, Brian (besides his wealth, i hope!  giggling). I also think among the F4, besides Josh, he is the one who possess the next lead material, appearance-wise, age-wise and career-wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:31 am

All this stalking, again, I mean sleuthing, is absolutely hysterical!  giggling  clapping! 

Probably why Chris is on they 'ette. Population in his town is 400-something? VERY slim pickings for a mate!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:35 am

I was immediately reminded of my-never-to-be-dethroned-all-time-favorite Chris L when I saw his picture too. Not sure what specifically but something in the look that made me think of him. If this Chris's character is anything like Chris L, this is going to be an great season and Andi and us may be in for a real treat! Excited to see him on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom