SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Brill wrote:As far as Chris being talked about a farmer and what girl would want to come on board.  Andrew Firestone was really a farmer just not in the way we think of one.  He had lots of money (well his father did) and it didn't stop women for signing up for his show.  I know he lived in CA but not right outside of a major city.
So I don't see that should stop Chris from being a lead.  We've had former leads who TPTB made up some title (work) for them to make them look better. Won't mention any names. Hugesmile :yes: 

Andrew lives in California. Chris lives in Iowa. That's the difference.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Realistically, yes. California and Iowa are exceptionally different. Though that's not to say there isn't anything to do here.
Des Moines, the state capitol is just a 3 hour drive from Chris' family farm. The state capital boasts off Broadway shows, live performances, a museum of art as as well as a science center and museum, a phenomenal downtown with clubs and restaurants, a couple local wineries, a presence from 19 colleges and universities, a tremendous farmers market, and although there isn't a professional sports team there are a number of triple A teams including the I-Cubs baseball, the Iowa Energy basketball, and the Iowa Wild hockey. Not to mention it is a hotbed during campaign years - if you're into politics. At least two smaller cities are less than an hour from where Chris lives that boast similar offerings. Minneapolis and Kansas City are both about 4 hours away. Chicago is 6.
Different than California, yes. Boring?! No. For many it's the best of both worlds. A slice of the city and the space of the country. Time will tell if it's a good fit for Andi, I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 5:54 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I actually CAN see Chris as the next Bachelor. And would be excited if he ends up being it. JMO  Smiley 

I think he'd be perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 6:01 pm

relaxing wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I actually CAN see Chris as the next Bachelor. And would be excited if he ends up being it. JMO  Smiley 

I think he'd be perfect!  

thumbsup 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Oh, and from the farming perspective, I know many including most of my family. Every single one lives and works on the farm - regardless of the size of their operation or how many hired hands they have. Just makes good business sense. Crop farmers have a bit more free time but livestock can't feed themselves. And hiring someone else to do it cuts into your profit margin. Besides, it's not as much fun if someone else is doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 6:43 pm

IowaBorn&Raised wrote:Oh, and from the farming perspective, I know many including most of my family. Every single one lives and works on the farm - regardless of the size of their operation or how many hired hands they have. Just makes good business sense. Crop farmers have a bit more free time but livestock can't feed themselves. And hiring someone else to do it cuts into your profit margin. Besides, it's not as much fun if someone else is doing it.

Have you seen Chris's intro video? It shows him in with the pigs and I thought he said they 12,000 of them and he asked them if they were going to miss him while he was away. Here is the link to Chris's video:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/meet-the-bachelors
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 30, 2014 8:16 pm

I would like him very much as the bachelor. He seems to be such a good guy and funny and handsome. The guys in the house appear to like and respect him and that says a lot. My only concern is as some have mentioned that in the hands of tptb, the female cast could be a disaster. I just hope they cast a few wonderful women who are there "for the right reasons" for Chris.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 am

SLA44 wrote:
IowaBorn&Raised wrote:Oh, and from the farming perspective, I know many including most of my family. Every single one lives and works on the farm - regardless of the size of their operation or how many hired hands they have. Just makes good business sense. Crop farmers have a bit more free time but livestock can't feed themselves. And hiring someone else to do it cuts into your profit margin. Besides, it's not as much fun if someone else is doing it.

Have you seen Chris's intro video?  It shows him in with the pigs and I thought he said they 12,000 of them and he asked them if they were going to miss him while he was away.  Here is the link to Chris's video:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/meet-the-bachelors

Yep, I saw it. I'm pretty sure he said 12,000 hogs too. And they farm 6,000 acres - which is a lot in Iowa. I had to giggle at the end of that video. Just the way he said the last line about riding off into the sunset on his tractor makes me think he found it just as cheesey as the rest of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:04 pm

IowaBorn&Raised wrote:snipped...

Yep, I saw it. I'm pretty sure he said 12,000 hogs too. And they farm 6,000 acres - which is a lot in Iowa. I had to giggle at the end of that video. Just the way he said the last line about riding off into the sunset on his tractor makes me think he found it just as cheesey as the rest of us.

That's cute. Now that you say it might have been an inside joke, it's even more cuter! Thanks for sharing that thought.

🐷 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:09 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I would like him very much as the bachelor.  He seems to be such a good guy and funny and handsome.   The guys in the house appear to like and respect him and that says a lot.  My only concern is as some have mentioned that in the hands of tptb, the female cast could be a disaster.  I just hope they cast a few wonderful women who are there "for the right reasons" for Chris.

I doubt it. This show is just about humiliating people.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

That's cute. Now that you say it might have been an inside joke, it's even more cuter! Thanks for sharing that thought.

🐷 

I love the pig smiley!!! Too cute!!! clapping! 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

🐷 

I don't know if it was an inside joke... or the producers scripting the last line of his bio going for the "aww" factor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom