SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 11:24 am

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have to agree with everyone. He's never been in my radar as Bachelor material. He's a cutie, but not for that role
I don't see Chris as the next bachelor either. RS is convinced it will be Chris  🇳🇴  My vote is for Nick.

Nick is going to come as bitter like Clare did.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Fri May 30, 2014 2:01 pm

I actually CAN see Chris as the next Bachelor. And would be excited if he ends up being it. JMO  Smiley 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri May 30, 2014 2:11 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I actually CAN see Chris as the next Bachelor. And would be excited if he ends up being it. JMO  Smiley 

I find myself liking Chris a lot. He sounds mature, plus there is something very sweet and calming about him. I also suspect he can be very funny, like dry humor kind of funny. I hate to agree with the producers, but Im fine with him as the Bachelor.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 30, 2014 2:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I actually CAN see Chris as the next Bachelor. And would be excited if he ends up being it. JMO  Smiley 

I agree. I think he would be someone a little different in the role. Sincerity of a Sean, $ like Firestone all wrapped up in a "farmer" from Iowa. And from what we have seen and the guys have been tweeting, he is a really nice man...something that I really want in my Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 30, 2014 2:37 pm

I like Chris & he seems really nice but don't find him to have the personality to be the lead. I also don't see a lot of women wanting to move to Iowa which could mean more wanna be actresses than usual. I don't really understand why RS thinks he's a shoe in as TB if he wants it. There are other guys who seem more likely to me unless it's the money thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Sprite wrote:

I agree. I think he would be someone a little different in the role. Sincerity of a Sean, $ like Firestone all wrapped up in a "farmer" from Iowa. And from what we have seen and the guys have been tweeting, he is a really nice man...something that I really want in my Bachelor.

thumbsup 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Add me onto the "Ok with Chris as Bachelor" train. At least so far. Final judgment will come as we get to know him and the other men better.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Fri May 30, 2014 3:13 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Chris & he seems really nice but don't find him to have the personality to be the lead. I also don't see a lot of women wanting to move to Iowa which could mean more wanna be actresses than usual. I don't really understand why RS thinks he's a shoe in as TB if he wants it. There are other guys who seem more likely to me unless it's the money thing.
I would love it if Chris was the next bachelor.His personality seems similar to Sean, he doesn't seem boring and he has a sweet fun personality.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 30, 2014 4:10 pm

What's always a shame is that the interaction we see at the house with the guys (or the girls for that matter) is all the drama fabricated for TV. If we were to see interactions between the guys we'd truly know who has some personality (or not).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 30, 2014 4:24 pm

As far as Chris being talked about a farmer and what girl would want to come on board.  Andrew Firestone was really a farmer just not in the way we think of one.  He had lots of money (well his father did) and it didn't stop women for signing up for his show.  I know he lived in CA but not right outside of a major city.
So I don't see that should stop Chris from being a lead.  We've had former leads who TPTB made up some title (work) for them to make them look better. Won't mention any names. Hugesmile :yes: 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Chris is a corporate farmer with "green" initiatives. There would be several work partner opportunities for a future spouse within his own business as well as work options within commuting distance. If he were to be the next Bach, it would be great to see more candidates from the rural demographic however big city girls could adjust as well if he's the man they are looking for.
Personality is what will sustain a relationship. Thus far, he seems to have a lot of positive traits.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Brill wrote:As far as Chris being talked about a farmer and what girl would want to come on board.  Andrew Firestone was really a farmer just not in the way we think of one.  He had lots of money (well his father did) and it didn't stop women for signing up for his show.  I know he lived in CA but not right outside of a major city.
So I don't see that should stop Chris from being a lead.  We've had former leads who TPTB made up some title (work) for them to make them look better. Won't mention any names. Hugesmile :yes: 

Hi Brill, I've been to Firestone winery and it's not that far from Santa Barbara and close enough for day trips to/from LA. The area is more extended suburban than rural like you find in Iowa. I've been to visit friends in Iowa and there is much more going on around where Andrew lives. However, both are God's country beautiful.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom