SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 3:55 pm

RS' 100% accuracy to me is the same as 0%. He is good at giving out information to be 100% accurate, which means someone told him. He's on a roll, and this is just another story he can rub his hands in glee, to increase his link clicks.

JPG/Nikki fan thread has tons of pics of them at charity functions. A good part of JPG's job has to do with charity. All of a sudden at this particular function, he's a diva, who btw is broke.

It's so easy for people who do not like JPG to believe RS, and he is taking every opportunity for his benefit.

Maybe they are doing the therapy show to learn how to deal with RS. If that's the case, I can't wait to hear feedback from them. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 30, 2014 4:02 pm

If RS is correct then why doesn't he also have the "dirt" and details regarding their "TumorHater" appearance in Medford, OR last month or their participation in the charity event in KC this month. There are pics and media videos about both events so he could know about them as easily as this "supposed" charity invite.
It's pretty easy for RS to talk out of his butt when something could have happened but didn't. And just as easy for him to ignore what did happen, re:above charity appearances, but doesn't suit his agenda.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 4:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RS' 100% accuracy to me is the same as 0%. He is good at giving out information to be 100% accurate, which means someone told him. He's on a roll, and this is just another story he can rub his hands in glee, to increase his link clicks.

JPG/Nikki fan thread has tons of pics of them at charity functions. A good part of JPG's job has to do with charity. All of a sudden at this particular function, he's a diva, who btw is broke.

It's so easy for people who do not like JPG to believe RS, and he is taking every opportunity for his benefit.

Maybe they are doing the therapy show to learn how to deal with RS. If that's the case, I can't wait to hear feedback from them. laugh out loud

Guess he is having a slow news day so he needs to conjure up some negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Fri May 30, 2014 4:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:RS mentioned some of JP's demands of a charity who invited them to appear, and it bordered on diva beahviour. I wanted to give them a chance for Nikki's sake, but I admit I'm a little skeptical of JP now.

Oh, funny Juan Pablo story that I was recently told which I can confirm to be 100% true. A charity event contacted him to make an appearance with Nikki at their function later this summer. In return for appearing at this event, Juan Pablo first asked who else would be there, then wanted 3 first class tickets to the event (it was in another city), accommodations at a 5 star hotel, and an appearance fee to show up. The event came back with offering 2 coach tickets, a 3 star hotel, and no appearance fee because, hello dumb ass, it’s a charity event. After not getting back to the event in a timely manner, the event decided to proceed without them so they won’t be going. Good. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it 1,000 times, this show completely changes people and they start believing they’re way more important than they are. But to ask that of a charity event when they reached out to you is f***ing absurd. But that’s the world he thinks he lives in now.

I was all meh on couples therapy, but this doesn't reflect well on him. And I wonder if this is the same charity event Des/Chris and SeanCat are attending for Goodwill.

I don't think RS is 100% credible of whatever he is saying after all his prediction with des chosen brooks with her season did not match up what he said . But in general he is always right. And I don't know where the hell he got his freaking sources . As much that we despised this man he is helping everyone what is happening in reality show world laugh out loud. Who knows if this incident of Jpab demanded more or not .

Did RS the one revealed first that Jpab and nikki are currently filming the couples therapy before eonline reoorted about it?
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Iam_arielle wrote:
bleuberry wrote:RS mentioned some of JP's demands of a charity who invited them to appear, and it bordered on diva beahviour. I wanted to give them a chance for Nikki's sake, but I admit I'm a little skeptical of JP now.

Oh, funny Juan Pablo story that I was recently told which I can confirm to be 100% true. A charity event contacted him to make an appearance with Nikki at their function later this summer. In return for appearing at this event, Juan Pablo first asked who else would be there, then wanted 3 first class tickets to the event (it was in another city), accommodations at a 5 star hotel, and an appearance fee to show up. The event came back with offering 2 coach tickets, a 3 star hotel, and no appearance fee because, hello dumb ass, it’s a charity event. After not getting back to the event in a timely manner, the event decided to proceed without them so they won’t be going. Good. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it 1,000 times, this show completely changes people and they start believing they’re way more important than they are. But to ask that of a charity event when they reached out to you is f***ing absurd. But that’s the world he thinks he lives in now.

I was all meh on couples therapy, but this doesn't reflect well on him. And I wonder if this is the same charity event Des/Chris and SeanCat are attending for Goodwill.

I don't think RS is 100% credible of whatever he is saying after all his prediction with des chosen brooks with her season did not match up what he said . But in general he is always right. And I don't know where the hell he got his freaking sources . As much that we despised this man he is helping everyone what is happening in reality show world laugh out loud. Who knows if this incident of Jpab demanded more or not .

Did RS the one revealed first that Jpab and nikki are currently filming the couples therapy before eonline reoorted about it?

I saw the network tweet announcement in the feed before RS's tweet was posted in the forum but I don't follow either so it's pretty random. I do know it was very near the same time. Someone can check the time of the tweets to verify which was actually posted first. My guess is the network would have leaked to RS knowing he would tweet so that they could use that to get around ABC's rule. Sort of a parasitic play. Just speculating though.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat May 31, 2014 2:56 am

The timing is pretty much right on target, isn't it?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 am

Silly to me. If RS's story is true, I would bet it was a Bachelor affiliated event or the Goodwill event which Bleuberry mentioned that involves the other Bach couples, and he was less than interested in appearing. He is obviously still very bitter. His behavior has been shown to be completely different attending other charity events and promoting his friends' endeavors. JPG is no angel, but no devil either, just a flawed person like the rest of us who sometimes can't control his behavior.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 31, 2014 11:53 am

notarose wrote:
Iam_arielle wrote:

I saw the network tweet announcement in the feed before RS's tweet was posted in the forum but I don't follow either so it's pretty random.  I do know it was very near the same time.  Someone can check the time of the tweets to verify which was actually posted first.  My guess is the network would have leaked to RS knowing he would tweet so that they could use that to get around ABC's rule.  Sort of a parasitic play. Just speculating though.

RS reported it first. The Eonline article even gets him credit for reporting it first. He tweeted it about a half hour before the E! account tweeted the article.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 16 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 16 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 31, 2014 12:09 pm

Well I hope for his sake that RS is wrong, but with his gossip, I tend to think that there's usually some smoke there, even if he isn't 100% right. I'm not going to take his word as completely and unequivocally true though.

There are some big sports names (Super Bowl champs) also playing in this charity softball game for Goodwill, so I don't know if JP would've turned down that opportunity, but it's possible it ended up conflicting with his Couples Therapy filming, so maybe he would've taken the offer anyway?

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Sat May 31, 2014 12:28 pm

So when is exactly this couple started filming the couples therapy then ? Is the one week filming done already? So if they are done filming the first week then there are 2 more weeks before it will be wrapping up. Now if the charity event that RS was talking is like what the other couples attending this June. I wonder if their filming will be done the 21th of June . Because if that is the case then that is an excuse even he demanded more to it and refused to do it.
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:48 pm

I wasn't excited about the couples therapy thing, but since I think this couple has been very realistic about their relationship then I am going to just wait and see.

RS has usually moved on to hating the new lead by now, but since he seems to be in love with MeAndi, he still needs to hate on JPG.

JPG has done plenty of charity events since the show. Not all plans work out, who knows if this might have been committed time to Camilla, so he wanted to bring her along and have a nice place with her. Again, no way to know.

RS can be spot on, but when he is off he is very off. If he is the only source about this charity thing then I choose to ignore it, but if others want to believe it that it okay too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Iam_arielle wrote:So when is exactly this couple started filming the couples therapy then ? Is the one week filming done already? So if they are done filming the first week then there are 2 more weeks before it will be wrapping up. Now if the charity event that RS was talking is like what the other couples attending this June. I wonder if their filming will be done the 21th of June . Because if that is the case then that is an excuse even he demanded more to it and refused to do it.

This is the 2nd week and filming will probably be done no later than June 10 or 11. JPG is scheduled to host an event on June 13 in Dominican Republic along with other known TV host from RD and Venezuela. He is also expected to go to Texas within the month for his work.

I will take RS report on the charity event with a grain of salt. I will believe him only if he could back up this with proof. The couple has attended several charity events post show and RS never mention any of these events since it would not suit his portrayal of Nikki and JPG. He has a personal dislike of JPG and just yesterday made a nasty comment on JPG's parenting. RS is following JPG on twitter [which i found absurd coz he does not like JPG] so he should know that JPG took a break from filming to attend Camilla's play. RS is trying hard to convince his followers that JPG is a bad father which is far from the truth. As for the status of Nikki and JPG's relationship how in the world could he say those baseless comments? I would take Nikki's word that JPG treats her like a princess and her family's love and support of JPG as against RS gospel. As much as possible i don't want to comment about the financial aspects, but how does RS know that JPG is broke? Does he has access to JPG's financial statements?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly