SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  Empty Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:34 pm

occermom333 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The lead usually is tied to TPTB for at least one year, maybe 2yrs? going by memory. I'm sure there are others here that know for sure. They are required to make appearances on usually GMA Kelly and Michael etc. Looks like DWTS was cancelled for him, because he didn't propose.

They have photo shoots done, and every pic of them during their attendance at events, refer back to the ABC Bachelor. They haven't participated in any of that. I'm not sure if it was a deal he made, no appearances or if they told him that's the way it was going to be.  

In that Spanish interview he explained how the show works. I mentioned I didn't hear him talk about Nikki or how his season ended. He just explained the process as the interviewer asked him to explain how it works. 

As far as his work. I found this link that explains it in detail, but I know I either listened to him in an interview or he was quoted somewhere, that this foundation he is a part of, also gives him the opportunity to send used baseball bats to the kids in Venezuela so they can play baseball. I remember him saying how happy and how much they appreciate it, so I must have saw him being interviewed before the premiere? I'm not sure, but I do remember that.

JPG Work 

Upon retirement from professional soccer, he started his career in the music business by promoting Venezuelan singers in Miami. Juan Pablo Galavis also serves as a sports adviser, working from the U.S. with the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. His work is based on maintaining contact with Venezuelan athletes while in search of items that are of importance for the museum to display.

Galavis is focusng on creating the Cardenas Sport Foundation — a non-profit organization created to help the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, teams, athletes and communities in Latin America — as well. The venture is still in the approval process with the U.S. government, but the cause is very personal to Galavis.

GA, with all due respect, it doesn't appear that the star Bachelor and his chosen one are *required* to make appearances after the ATFR. Brad (1) didn't propose and he didn't. Jason proposed to the wrong girl and he talked about having the option to do those appearances or not. I vaguely remember Travis Stork not making those appearances and he didn't propose. Charlie O'Connell, Jesse Palmer and Bob Guiney didn't propose and not sure if they did the morning shows or not. Most importantly, had those appearances been a contractual obligation, don't you think Juan Pablo and Nikki would have done them? 

You're right about Juan Pablo and Nikki remaining under contract. For a year they can't discuss production secrets and Fleiss' company has exclusive rights to their services ("benefit of the bargain"). If Juan Pablo or Nikki find work in the entertainment industry and paid in excess of whatever the Bachelor contract states, Fleiss can pocket the difference. Also, if Juan and Nikki agree to a televised wedding, ABC retains that right and, in addition to the free wedding, as all the wedded Bachelor/ette's before them, both will be paid $30,000 each, for  the wedding show.

IMO, if, in fact, Juan Pablo thought he was to be a contestant on DWTS, either he misunderstood or he was misled. DWTS would not be guaranteed prior to his season and only four Bachelor faces had been given the opportunity. More importantly, all the other DWTS contestants were already in training with their pros for three weeks when Juan Pablo supposedly just learn he wasn't joining them. How odd is that?

If true, Juan Pablo was, in fact, offered DWTS and the offer retracted, far worst than not proposing were those unfortunate remarks he made about a gay Bachelor.

Look, I'm a fan, but I just can't pretend what's not true and is it really necessary for everyone that posts to this thread to have only one voice? 

Thanks Amber for this.   :yes:   You are 100% correct.  Juan Pablo not getting on DWTS had absolutely NOTHING to do with not proposing.  Glad you mentioned the other Bachelors who did not propose.  Any "beef" TPTB have with JPG have to do with how he handled himself during production.  Not saying who was right or wrong and not defending anyone.   

Juan and Nikki look happy.  I really do wish Juan and Nikki the best.  Smiley   Happy Easter!
Brad went into hiding and was never heard from for several years. He did not do any media rounds. Jason and Molly also went into hiding for months while they did the long distance realationship. Travis Stork proposed and broke up one week after the finale. Jessie Palmer chose Jessica Bowlin, they split shortly after. Charlie O'Connel proposed to Sarah Brice, on off again relationship for a few years. Bob Guiney proposed to Estella Gardinier, but split soon after the show aired. He was later sued by production for associating The Bachelor to his CD. He signed an agreement:

I agree that for a period commencing on the date of this Agreement and concluding six (6) months after the date of the initial broadcast of the Series episode in which the Bachelor reveals his decision regarding the final Bachelorette (hereinafter the “Initial Exclusivity Period”), I shall not appear on or authorize production of or participate in any way with any other television programming, the development of any other television programming (including but not limited to negotiation with third parties regarding the development of any type of programming), radio programming, print media, on-line services, or any other media outlet now known or hereafter devised (including, but not limited to the internet [including chat rooms, message boards, etc.])

Bob Guiney Lawsuit

I doubt TPTB wanted him to do any media after that finale, and I doubt that JPG was remotely interested, as per "I'm free" comments right after the Finale. Or Nikki's tweet indicating "you have no idea how good it feels" referencing to be free. 

DWTS cast announced March 4, Bachelor Finale aired March 10th, "couple of weeks ago", is at least a week before March 4th announcement. If he was in contention, and wasn't told one way or another until a couple of weeks before the finale, he wouldn't have made that comment that things changed a couple of weeks ago, as to where he was going to live. 

JPG No Longer Welcomed on DWTS

His Gay comments were thrashed everywhere, but on March 4th CH made comments as well regarding Gay and Chubby people. 

CH Doesn't think Gay's or Chubby People Good Fit

JPG Gay Comments

It's no secret, JPG did not abide by the rules, he was un-cooperative, and they regretted their decision, he was not a good fit. We know, when you don't  play by the rules, things get nasty. In his case, IMO, it went from bad to worse with no help or direction. He went from according to CH, most popular, and IMO to most hated in a few weeks.  :shocked!: 

I'm sticking up for him, because I totally understand where he's coming from with the language barrier. I see it all the time with my family. I'm also sticking up for him, because unlike so many other leads, he didn't say he was in love with two people and he didn't know how he was ever going to decide. He didn't propose like so many others that are perhaps forced to propose, only to break up shortly after. He didn't cry himself to sleep because a contestant wanted to leave. They threw him under the bus, right up to the last minute when it took over a week or more to release his blog. He kept asking for it, they kept delaying it.

If he and Nikki had a contract, of course they would have to full fill it, I don't think he wanted to be tied to them any longer, and I don't think they wanted him to,  thus giving up that option of media rounds. Clearly he is not promoting himself under The Bachelor. There are a lot of pics being posted with them through Social Media, IG etc, very rarely do any of them refer to The Bachelor. He is probably ensuring no one uses that phrase. 

They are living life, outside The Bachelor world, to get to know each other, just like he said he wanted to do. 

Of course there are more than one voice on this forum. I wouldn't want it any other way! I didn't realize there wasn't a general discussion thread for them, so I created it and copied the posts here. Smiley 

These are just my opinions and how I saw it all unfold. Smiley

I always seem to root for the underdog. Smiley I'm glad they are doing so well, with no help from The Bachelor, only because of the way everything unfolded. I have no problem with people coming off this show, and taking advantage of opportunities to secure their future. That's a blessing IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:01 pm

I don't believe all of those bachelors proposed not that it matters now. Travis gave Sarah a ring on a string and Jesse gave a plane ticket. I don't think Bob or Charlie proposed either. I have a feeling that JP didn't want to do post-show media about as much as ABC didn't want him to.

I think not getting DWTS was a combination of the gay comments and him being uncooperative with TPTB. I know JP wasn't happy with a lot of things but so much was brought onto himself. I ended up not liking him but still am a fan of Nikki and she seems happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by FLChica Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:55 pm

I love to see JPG and Nikki traveling around the country, living life and enjoying their relationship. From what I've seen, they are both very well received by the general public. There seems to be a high level of interest in them based on the amount of "fan photos", tweets and such. I can only imagine how popular they would be if TPTB were promoting them at every turn as they did with other couples from the show.

Ah well... You relinquish your freedom of choice when you remain dependent upon TPTB for an ongoing paycheck and JPG wasn't willing to do that. He and his blondie are free!  Smiley 

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There are a lot of pics being posted with them through Social Media, IG etc, very rarely do any of them refer to The Bachelor. He is probably ensuring no one uses that phrase. 

I'll just say this isn't true. One quick search of the hashtags "bachelor" or "thebachelor" on Instagram will yield plenty of pictures of one or both of them. There's no way JuanPa is telling everyone who takes a picture with him that they can't refer to the show when they post it. And if he is, well that's just dumb.

And agreed albean, JuanPa losing DWTS was a combination of things, including the very unfortunate gay comments and the network realizing if he wasn't all that great to work with on one show, chances are it could continue for a second show.

GA, when he said things changed, it was about DWTS. The cast is finalized a few weeks before the announcement so the contestants can start practicing. I fully believe he was told he didn't make the cut for the show, and thus their plan of temporarily moving to L.A. for that were changed. But I know some don't agree with that assessment.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:02 am

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There are a lot of pics being posted with them through Social Media, IG etc, very rarely do any of them refer to The Bachelor. He is probably ensuring no one uses that phrase. 

I'll just say this isn't true. One quick search of the hashtags "bachelor" or "thebachelor" on Instagram will yield plenty of pictures of one or both of them. There's no way JuanPa is telling everyone who takes a picture with him that they can't refer to the show when they post it. And if he is, well that's just dumb.

And agreed albean, JuanPa losing DWTS was a combination of things, including the very unfortunate gay comments and the network realizing if he wasn't all that great to work with on one show, chances are it could continue for a second show.

GA, when he said things changed, it was about DWTS. The cast is finalized a few weeks before the announcement so the contestants can start practicing. I fully believe he was told he didn't make the cut for the show, and thus their plan of temporarily moving to L.A. for that were changed. But I know some don't agree with that assessment.

Because, IMO, the assessment is so wrong on many levels.

(1) Sean invited to participate on DWTS didn't come about until after his season wrapped and because TPTB thought he was a great Bachelor, which he was.

(2) No way was Juan Pablo offered DWTS prior to finishing his season. Even if he was considered after wrap --- which makes absolutely no sense for he was regarded "difficult" from day one --- it would have definitely been a no-go the moment ABC distanced itself from Juan Pablo publically when calling him out as personally responsible for his offensive gay bachelor remarks.

(3) We cannot continue to disregard that the other DWTS participants were already in training for two to three weeks at the time Juan Pablo claims his plans changed.

IMO, all the above adds up to Juan Pablo never being offered DWTS.

However, could it be that someone from Fleiss' production company lied to Juan Pablo by implying DWTS being part of the Bachelor deal and Juan Pablo didn't know better? Or, could it be Juan Pablo just assumed it was part of the deal because when entertaining being the Bachelor, he asked and someone might have said, "Oh, yeah, sure!" IMO, Juan Pablo obviously hadn't a clue what was involved when signing on for the Bachelor and, IMO, it's equally possible that Juan Pablo was duped or even duped himself into believing he would be a part of DWTS when he never really was.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
occermom333 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The lead usually is tied to TPTB for at least one year, maybe 2yrs? going by memory. I'm sure there are others here that know for sure. They are required to make appearances on usually GMA Kelly and Michael etc. Looks like DWTS was cancelled for him, because he didn't propose.

They have photo shoots done, and every pic of them during their attendance at events, refer back to the ABC Bachelor. They haven't participated in any of that. I'm not sure if it was a deal he made, no appearances or if they told him that's the way it was going to be.  

In that Spanish interview he explained how the show works. I mentioned I didn't hear him talk about Nikki or how his season ended. He just explained the process as the interviewer asked him to explain how it works. 

As far as his work. I found this link that explains it in detail, but I know I either listened to him in an interview or he was quoted somewhere, that this foundation he is a part of, also gives him the opportunity to send used baseball bats to the kids in Venezuela so they can play baseball. I remember him saying how happy and how much they appreciate it, so I must have saw him being interviewed before the premiere? I'm not sure, but I do remember that.

JPG Work 

Upon retirement from professional soccer, he started his career in the music business by promoting Venezuelan singers in Miami. Juan Pablo Galavis also serves as a sports adviser, working from the U.S. with the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. His work is based on maintaining contact with Venezuelan athletes while in search of items that are of importance for the museum to display.

Galavis is focusng on creating the Cardenas Sport Foundation — a non-profit organization created to help the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, teams, athletes and communities in Latin America — as well. The venture is still in the approval process with the U.S. government, but the cause is very personal to Galavis.

GA, with all due respect, it doesn't appear that the star Bachelor and his chosen one are *required* to make appearances after the ATFR. Brad (1) didn't propose and he didn't. Jason proposed to the wrong girl and he talked about having the option to do those appearances or not. I vaguely remember Travis Stork not making those appearances and he didn't propose. Charlie O'Connell, Jesse Palmer and Bob Guiney didn't propose and not sure if they did the morning shows or not. Most importantly, had those appearances been a contractual obligation, don't you think Juan Pablo and Nikki would have done them? 

You're right about Juan Pablo and Nikki remaining under contract. For a year they can't discuss production secrets and Fleiss' company has exclusive rights to their services ("benefit of the bargain"). If Juan Pablo or Nikki find work in the entertainment industry and paid in excess of whatever the Bachelor contract states, Fleiss can pocket the difference. Also, if Juan and Nikki agree to a televised wedding, ABC retains that right and, in addition to the free wedding, as all the wedded Bachelor/ette's before them, both will be paid $30,000 each, for  the wedding show.

IMO, if, in fact, Juan Pablo thought he was to be a contestant on DWTS, either he misunderstood or he was misled. DWTS would not be guaranteed prior to his season and only four Bachelor faces had been given the opportunity. More importantly, all the other DWTS contestants were already in training with their pros for three weeks when Juan Pablo supposedly just learn he wasn't joining them. How odd is that?

If true, Juan Pablo was, in fact, offered DWTS and the offer retracted, far worst than not proposing were those unfortunate remarks he made about a gay Bachelor.

Look, I'm a fan, but I just can't pretend what's not true and is it really necessary for everyone that posts to this thread to have only one voice? 

Thanks Amber for this.   :yes:   You are 100% correct.  Juan Pablo not getting on DWTS had absolutely NOTHING to do with not proposing.  Glad you mentioned the other Bachelors who did not propose.  Any "beef" TPTB have with JPG have to do with how he handled himself during production.  Not saying who was right or wrong and not defending anyone.   

Juan and Nikki look happy.  I really do wish Juan and Nikki the best.  Smiley   Happy Easter!
Brad went into hiding and was never heard from for several years. He did not do any media rounds. Jason and Molly also went into hiding for months while they did the long distance realationship. Travis Stork proposed and broke up one week after the finale. Jessie Palmer chose Jessica Bowlin, they split shortly after. Charlie O'Connel proposed to Sarah Brice, on off again relationship for a few years. Bob Guiney proposed to Estella Gardinier, but split soon after the show aired. He was later sued by production for associating The Bachelor to his CD. He signed an agreement:

I agree that for a period commencing on the date of this Agreement and concluding six (6) months after the date of the initial broadcast of the Series episode in which the Bachelor reveals his decision regarding the final Bachelorette (hereinafter the “Initial Exclusivity Period”), I shall not appear on or authorize production of or participate in any way with any other television programming, the development of any other television programming (including but not limited to negotiation with third parties regarding the development of any type of programming), radio programming, print media, on-line services, or any other media outlet now known or hereafter devised (including, but not limited to the internet [including chat rooms, message boards, etc.])

Bob Guiney Lawsuit

I doubt TPTB wanted him to do any media after that finale, and I doubt that JPG was remotely interested, as per "I'm free" comments right after the Finale. Or Nikki's tweet indicating "you have no idea how good it feels" referencing to be free. 

DWTS cast announced March 4, Bachelor Finale aired March 10th, "couple of weeks ago", is at least a week before March 4th announcement. If he was in contention, and wasn't told one way or another until a couple of weeks before the finale, he wouldn't have made that comment that things changed a couple of weeks ago, as to where he was going to live. 

JPG No Longer Welcomed on DWTS

His Gay comments were thrashed everywhere, but on March 4th CH made comments as well regarding Gay and Chubby people. 

CH Doesn't think Gay's or Chubby People Good Fit

JPG Gay Comments

It's no secret, JPG did not abide by the rules, he was un-cooperative, and they regretted their decision, he was not a good fit. We know, when you don't  play by the rules, things get nasty. In his case, IMO, it went from bad to worse with no help or direction. He went from according to CH, most popular, and IMO to most hated in a few weeks.  :shocked!: 

I'm sticking up for him, because I totally understand where he's coming from with the language barrier. I see it all the time with my family. I'm also sticking up for him, because unlike so many other leads, he didn't say he was in love with two people and he didn't know how he was ever going to decide. He didn't propose like so many others that are perhaps forced to propose, only to break up shortly after. He didn't cry himself to sleep because a contestant wanted to leave. They threw him under the bus, right up to the last minute when it took over a week or more to release his blog. He kept asking for it, they kept delaying it.

If he and Nikki had a contract, of course they would have to full fill it, I don't think he wanted to be tied to them any longer, and I don't think they wanted him to,  thus giving up that option of media rounds. Clearly he is not promoting himself under The Bachelor. There are a lot of pics being posted with them through Social Media, IG etc, very rarely do any of them refer to The Bachelor. He is probably ensuring no one uses that phrase. 

They are living life, outside The Bachelor world, to get to know each other, just like he said he wanted to do. 

Of course there are more than one voice on this forum. I wouldn't want it any other way! I didn't realize there wasn't a general discussion thread for them, so I created it and copied the posts here. Smiley 

These are just my opinions and how I saw it all unfold. Smiley

I always seem to root for the underdog. Smiley I'm glad they are doing so well, with no help from The Bachelor, only because of the way everything unfolded. I have no problem with people coming off this show, and taking advantage of opportunities to secure their future. That's a blessing IMO.

GA, memories fade, but I'm certain that if to google, the Bachelors I listed: Brad (1), Travis Stork, Charlie O'Connell, Jesse Palmer and Bob Guiney had seasons with non-marriage proposal endings. Other than Brad, each ended with a girl, but not a proposal.

Also, there is no way what CH said is equitable to what Juan Pablo shouldn't have said. Specifically, the word, "perverted" had to have everything to do with why Juan Pablo's popularity plummeted, why ABC and Fleiss harshly criticized him in effort to put as much distanced between them and what he said.

Anyway, I still think CH mentioning Juan Pablo in a tweet is a positive step forward.

(I like underdogs, too! Smiley)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 am

Amberish wrote:
umngirl wrote:

(1) Sean invited to participate on DWTS didn't come about until after his season wrapped and because TPTB thought he was a great Bachelor, which he was.

(2) No way was Juan Pablo offered DWTS prior to finishing his season. Even if he was considered after wrap --- which makes absolutely no sense for he was regarded "difficult" from day one --- it would have definitely been a no-go the moment ABC distanced itself from Juan Pablo publically when calling him out as personally responsible for his offensive gay bachelor remarks.

(3) We cannot continue to disregard that the other DWTS participants were already in training for two to three weeks at the time Juan Pablo claims his plans changed.

However, could it be that someone from Fleiss' production company lied to Juan Pablo by implying DWTS being part of the Bachelor deal and Juan Pablo didn't know better? Or, could it be Juan Pablo just assumed it was part of the deal because when entertaining being the Bachelor, he asked and someone might have said, "Oh, yeah, sure!" IMO, Juan Pablo obviously hadn't a clue what was involved when signing on for the Bachelor and, IMO, it's equally possible that Juan Pablo was duped or even duped himself into believing he would be a part of DWTS when he never really was.

I think we agree more than you think. I think JuanPa was on the initial list of potential contestants they start thinking about months in advance. However, he has never in real consideration. BUT, I think JuanPa thought he was shoe-in, whether that's was just his own thought or someone fed him information that was false. So I think he assumed he was gonna get a spot, so when he didnt, the plans changed. Again, this is just my opinion.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:00 am

umngirl wrote:
Amberish wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I think we agree more than you think. I think JuanPa was on the initial list of potential contestants they start thinking about months in advance. However, he has never in real consideration. BUT, I think JuanPa thought he was shoe-in, whether that's was just his own thought or someone fed him information that was false. So I think he assumed he was gonna get a spot, so when he didnt, the plans changed. Again, this is just my opinion.

IA that JP may have thought he would or might get DWTS but was not told he was getting it. I believe it was announced that he for sure wouldn't be on it around the time he said his plans changed so prior to that he may have thought he had a shot.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:13 am

All anyone has to do is listen to Jason Mesnick's podcasts to get an idea of how much information is fed to the leads, whether it's accurate or not. Especially Pdcast Pt 1 and Pt 2 ATFR.  :shocked!: 

IMO JPG or Jake Palvelka or any of the others' wouldn't think they were a shoe in, unless, they were told they were, or were given some sort of indication that there was a possibility. I don't think anyone just thinks it on their own and plans their life accordingly without any basis for thinking it.

OTOH, I wouldn't think any of them count on anything, until the ink is dry on the contract. Even then... Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Interesting discussion.

Personally I feel TPTB benefitted from high ratings which is really their bottom line.  Also, they found a new bachelorette that is going into the season with a strong fan base - and if JPG & Nikki end up engaged at some point, TPTB benefit by association even if the ring and wedding aren't Bach produced. The Bachelor has only produced 2 marriages in 18 seasons (Jason & Molly's being temporarily controversial) so a maybe 3rd is good for the franchise in the long term.

JPG & Nikki have benefitted by being able to take the time they need to explore their relationship on their own terms.  Not every couple is going to be interested in product placement, freebee products, or Bach sponsored events.  Those that are, good for them that they have these opportunities; for those that aren't, nothing is lost.  The whole DWTS assumption played out in the media for Emily Maynard as well however we will never know if that was true either.

As to which people are involved in the disassociation from TPTB moniker, JPG's last blog includes thank you's to specific people in production.  The "break" appears to be limited to a small number.  The job is done and sometimes when anyone leaves a job they maintain contact with some of their former coworkers but not others.

The big picture: every lead is temporarily in the spotlight.  People watch for various reasons but mostly the audience wants a romantic ending just like when they read a romantic novel.  In time, another season begins and the same audience can love, hate, or laugh at a new lead.  Meanwhile, every lead that came before returns to doing their laundry and cooking dinner just like us.  They only have fans or active nonfans if individuals choose to fill those roles.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
The below link is the most recent interview of CH (done either yesterday or 2 days ago). NOTE: This is not a positive interview so i'm not sure if it's ok to post the link. GA kindly delete if the link is not allowed.

I'm wondering why CH is still talking about JPG and regurgitating an old story 45 days after the show ended. CH opinion merely confirmed that he's one of the producers that JPG and Nikki don't get along with. So his tweet few days ago is a contrast to his actual opinion of JPG. [I'm referring to his tweet to Elvis a Dallas BB player who is an old friend of JPG].

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/22/chris-harrison-juan-pablo-victim_n_5194185.html?1398205696&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D467765

Harrison continued, "he really wanted to control all of it, and you can't. On "The Bachelor," to be successful, you have to let go. It's a scary thing to do."

Despite the controversy surrounding the season, Galavis ultimately began dating contestant Nikki Ferrell. But the couple ended their relationship with "The Bachelor" on a less happy note.

"They were angry, and he was mad about something, but he was fighting a fight that wasn't happening. And so the rest of us were kind of like, 'we're happy for you -- just go be happy. It's okay. There's no fight here.'"

As per the bold, that was the whole problem with JPG IMO. He wasn't going to be controlled into what he had to say or how he had to act.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
The below link is the most recent interview of CH (done either yesterday or 2 days ago). NOTE: This is not a positive interview so i'm not sure if it's ok to post the link. GA kindly delete if the link is not allowed.

I'm wondering why CH is still talking about JPG and regurgitating an old story 45 days after the show ended. CH opinion merely confirmed that he's one of the producers that JPG and Nikki don't get along with. So his tweet few days ago is a contrast to his actual opinion of JPG. [I'm referring to his tweet to Elvis a Dallas BB player who is an old friend of JPG].

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/22/chris-harrison-juan-pablo-victim_n_5194185.html?1398205696&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D467765

Harrison continued, "he really wanted to control all of it, and you can't. On "The Bachelor," to be successful, you have to let go. It's a scary thing to do."

Despite the controversy surrounding the season, Galavis ultimately began dating contestant Nikki Ferrell. But the couple ended their relationship with "The Bachelor" on a less happy note.

"They were angry, and he was mad about something, but he was fighting a fight that wasn't happening. And so the rest of us were kind of like, 'we're happy for you -- just go be happy. It's okay. There's no fight here.'"

As per the bold, that was the whole problem with JPG IMO. He wasn't going to be controlled into what he had to say or how he had to act.

Gee, one day CH regurgitates his "controlling" theory and the next, US weekly has an "inside source" talking about the same theory. Hmmm...
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly