SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 am

Jeepers wrote:
Amberish wrote:Jason's job remains traditional and I'm sure you will be relieved to learn that despite some EXTREMELY MENTALLY ILL fans that that staged a campaign, organized over at Misfits, aimed at pressuring Kohl's to fire Molly didn't work. In fact, she only left Kohl's corporate when moving to Seattle.

Jason and Molly is a classy couple that immediately reached out to JP and Nikki after their ATFR, encouraging them to focus on the positive. Obviously doing so is difficult, but perhaps Nikki will be able to contain herself in the future? I'm hopeful.

I'm sure you will be relieved to know that these statements are an outright lie...

And "ditto" GA

Nope. I was there arguing, along with a couple of others, against what these women were doing. And, let me tell you, it was sickening to read how proud they were for having made phone calls and sending letters to Kohl's complaining about Molly and insisting she be fired.

This wasn't at the formal, colorful, site with its own domain, but it did at the much less fancy, pale, bulletin board type site where posters congregated while the new site was being built.

In addition to Molly, DeAnna was also being targeted for having landed that LifetimeTV wedding planning gig. Jason wasn't, probably because, although it was known what he did, nobody knew where he worked.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:07 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Amberish wrote:I agree, but since we're on the subject, Jason and Molly's podcast had a different take than Nikki.

Instead, they believe Nick took it really hard and Molly actually said, "stalkerish", because he followed Andi to Mexico. At first, they mentioned the only way Nick would know about Andi being in Mexico was from producers, but then decided, no, because production would want to film the two talking to each other; Thus, Nick had to have learned about the Mexico trip from Andi's twitter.

Jason and Molly talked about how fantasy date sex is always alluded to, but no one has actually said it and Nick was a jerk to have gone there. Although Jason and Molly are not at all shy about pointing at production, they didn't and pointed directly at Nick

They actually did. Because, about 21 minutes into the podcast, they said "Everybody - all the producers - they probably ALL knew it was coming except for her" (regarding the "making love" comment). Also, I didn't hear them call him a jerk. They did say that he came of "very stalker-like" and awkward.

You didn't hear Jason and Molly suggest producers put Nick up to it, did you?
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:38 am

Amberish wrote:
Nikki is not THE big mouth crazy ... she's just another one of them. And, I find that sad and am really disappointed.

I've defended this woman. I've even admired her. She may be a nurse and she may work for Children's, but that doesn't entitle her to a free pass when she happens to tweet something that is classless, completely uncalled for and, even, stupid.

Her remark was intended to be spiteful and hurtful towards producers and, clearly, she didn't give a damn that she was also taking a pot shot at her good friend Andi.

That's just not cool and shouldn't be swept under the rug for it's giving us more insight as to who Nikki really is.

I really don't understand your thoughts, or how that tweet can be a slam against Andi, but you're entitled to your opinion. IMO she was defending Andi, blaming the producers for who she thought made Nick say what he said on national tv. She's not the first one to blame producers. Many former contestants tweet way more information on what goes on behind the scenes.

Nikki has a lot of followers, she's bright, loving and caring. We have seen many instances to prove who she really is. This tweet IMO was sticking up for her friend. Andi has made more than her share of jabs towards JPG, which a lot of it may or may not be producer driven. Nikki and Andi are friends, I don't think out of the blue, all of a sudden, she's going to tweet something about Andi in a derogatory manner especially when Andi recently tweeted how thankful she has friends and tagged Nikki.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think she was bashing the producers. RS calls her a hypocrite because they apparently bent over backwards for her during her season, but it's kind of obvious that their treatment toward her boyfriend kinda negated all that (to Nikki).

I am sorry, but I don't believe RS on this. His facts are so not in line. We saw Nikki and Clare staying in the same place in Miami, so whatever RS has to justify his hatefulness. Once he dislikes you he always does and he was calling Nikki a bitch before JPG's season even began.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think she was bashing the producers. RS calls her a hypocrite because they apparently bent over backwards for her during her season, but it's kind of obvious that their treatment toward her boyfriend kinda negated all that (to Nikki).

I am sorry, but I don't believe RS on this.  His facts are so not in line.  We saw Nikki and Clare staying in the same place in Miami, so whatever RS has to justify his hatefulness.  Once he dislikes you he always does and he was calling Nikki a bitch before JPG's season even began.

He probably justifies it depending on who his source is. So is Nikki not suppose to voice her opinions just because they apparently bent over backwards for her, even though her opinion is that they may have been the reason for Nick's behavior? RS's morals are messed up IMO.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Plus I'm sure Juan Pablo had some stories to share, the producers are pigs but contestants usually think they're bffs. I don't blame anyone for calling them out.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:37 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Amberish wrote:I agree, but since we're on the subject, Jason and Molly's podcast had a different take than Nikki.

Instead, they believe Nick took it really hard and Molly actually said, "stalkerish", because he followed Andi to Mexico. At first, they mentioned the only way Nick would know about Andi being in Mexico was from producers, but then decided, no, because production would want to film the two talking to each other; Thus, Nick had to have learned about the Mexico trip from Andi's twitter.

Jason and Molly talked about how fantasy date sex is always alluded to, but no one has actually said it and Nick was a jerk to have gone there. Although Jason and Molly are not at all shy about pointing at production, they didn't and pointed directly at Nick

They actually did. Because, about 21 minutes into the podcast, they said "Everybody - all the producers - they probably ALL knew it was coming except for her" (regarding the "making love" comment). Also, I didn't hear them call him a jerk. They did say that he came of "very stalker-like" and awkward.

OK, listened again.

They didn't use the word jerk, and probably did in a previous episode, but did say Nick was "creepy", but even so, he will still get some girls out of the deal. Jason did say, "Everybody - all the producers - they probably ALL knew it was coming except for her", not realizing the show was broadcasted live (and thinking filmed a week prior and the 'making love' comment left in) until Molly corrected him. Neither thought Nick bringing it up was ok, but then no one does, right, for it was such a classless thing to say.
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:18 pm

It looks like they are having a great time at Gatorland.

Mirzam wrote:emoji#Repost from @nikki_ferrell Mirror selfies w this guy....I insisted.  emoji emoji#heartsofreality   Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 10527880_263037093889250_2710198477436390182_n

nikki_ferrell
1 minute ago · Gatorland Orlando
Juan Pablo finally got me a kitty! #meow #herekittykitty #gatorland

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 10561052_319364148231144_1405929457_n

nikki_ferrell
3 hours ago · Give Kids The World Village
Heading to The Village! Ooohhhh we bad. #pirates #argh #gktw

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 10570191_505649226232736_1733257864_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It looks like they are having a great time at Gatorland.

Mirzam wrote:emoji#Repost from @nikki_ferrell Mirror selfies w this guy....I insisted.  emoji emoji#heartsofreality   Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 10527880_263037093889250_2710198477436390182_n

nikki_ferrell
1 minute ago · Gatorland Orlando
Juan Pablo finally got me a kitty! #meow #herekittykitty #gatorland

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 10561052_319364148231144_1405929457_n

nikki_ferrell
3 hours ago · Give Kids The World Village
Heading to The Village! Ooohhhh we bad. #pirates #argh #gktw

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 10570191_505649226232736_1733257864_n

Nikki is a gorgeous person inside and out. JPG, you are a very lucky man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:26 pm

I am pulling over this post from the an forum to comment here ...

Mommyof1 wrote:I finally had a chance to watch the first episode.  Here are my thoughts.  Even though I am a big fan of these two, Juan Pablo better start respecting Nikki.  The "I have two daughters" wasn't very nice, IMO.  Even if he is thinking this, don't bring it up on national TV!  It's interesting that he thinks she is the immature one, when I see his comments as very immature.  Nikki laughs it off, but I think deep down it bothers her in some way.  She likes to come across as tough, but deep down that has to hurt, hence deleting her twitter.  I see JP even had a comeback about that too.  I am a bigger fan of Nikki at this point, but I am hoping the next few episodes will change my mind.  I am hoping that Juan Pablo will let his guard down and grow up a bit.  :hidingchair

I'm no fan, but I'm no hater, either. I never bought into the myth of Juan Pablo being some sort of a cult hero for having bucked the Bachelor show system. He clearly has warts, lots of them. However, I have always assumed that the man behind the antisocial stubbornness is capable of love and compassion.

It would be such a rude awakening to learn that Juan Pablo is nothing more than the big ol' a##hole RS claims him to be.

(I really wish that the Couples Therapy discussion tread was moved out of the FAN threads and stand alone or somewhere else that would allow for balance discussion instead of only revered.)
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:31 pm

^There is a general discussion thread for CT that's not in the fan threads.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2597-couples-therapy-season-5-premier-sept-10-2014-general-discussion

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:55 pm

**Edited**

Amberish wrote:I am pulling over this post from the an forum to comment here ...

I'm no fan, but I'm no hater, either. I never bought into the myth of Juan Pablo being some sort of a cult hero for having bucked the Bachelor show system. He clearly has warts, lots of them. However, I have always assumed that the man behind the antisocial stubbornness is capable of love and compassion.

It would be such a rude awakening to learn that Juan Pablo is nothing more than the big ol' a##hole RS claims him to be.

(I really wish that the Couples Therapy discussion tread was moved out of the FAN threads and stand alone or somewhere else that would allow for balance discussion instead of only revered.)

This is just a reminder for all, it was made clear in the Fan thread, if anyone is not a fan of this couple, to stay in the General Discussion threads for CT. Also, due to a situation during Andi's season, this is a reminder that what's posted in the Fan threads, stay in the Fan threads, unless there was approval from the poster to bring it over to another thread.

Thanks umngirl for providing the link to the General Discussion thread which may be over looked.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly