SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
eirekay wrote:

IMO, one who isn't getting the kind of commitment from their partner that shows the partner is fully invested.  Nikki is a planner.  JP is not.  Without a clear plan that moves a relationship forward, why would anyone give up a good job and closeness to family.  Why should Nikki move to Miami when JP hasn't even introduced her to Camilla as more than a "friend"?

I also think that fully appreciating JP's family situation, with everyone living in such close quarters, may impact the reality of what moving to Miami means.  Does it mean moving into and accepting that living situation? I would find living in the same complex with my in-laws totally unacceptable.

:claphands Thank you, exactly ^THIS!!!!!

Actually now that we have new info, a woman who already bought a house in KC without telling the one she hounded to  hear ILY from, and one who has told everyone she was going to break up with him on labour day. However there was this elaborate romantic trip to Bali (no wonder we couldnt figure out why the trip to Bali then the breakup) so she had to wait till after the trip. But then he wrote te amo in the sand, so she couldn't break up with him after that. Then she realizes ILY really isn't enough.

She needs to prioritize her life. She needs to figure out what's really important in life, because when she gets her way, she's done with it, on to the next MeNikki. I'm surprised considering her profession, she would be more adjusted and grounded when it comes to personal life outside of work.

What is the most awesome of all of this, was that the biggest issue IMO that Dr. Jenn pointed out was Nikki not discussing with JPG their problems. Looks like that continued. How sweet that Dick and Andi probably knew that JPG was getting dumped for a while before he did. But wait, you have to wait to break up with him until you can get all the free perks possible. Trip to Bali, check, world series tickets, check.

Nikki to me is not a nice person. TPTB you win, you really fooled me with her edit. Congrats.

Also, can someone tell me how a 28 year old woman's two closest friends are people she met on reality tv in the last year?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:snipped
What is the most awesome of all of this, was that the biggest issue IMO that Dr. Jenn pointed out was Nikki not discussing with JPG their problems.  Looks like that continued.  How sweet that Dick and Andi probably knew that JPG was getting dumped for a while before he did.  But wait, you have to wait to break up with him until you can get all the free perks possible.  Trip to Bali, check, world series tickets, check.  

Nikki to me is not a nice person.  TPTB you win, you really fooled me with her edit.  Congrats.  

Also, can someone tell me how a 28 year old woman's two closest friends are people she met on reality tv in the last year?  

One that finds they are very much alike and compatible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:14 pm

So glad that Nikki has moved on......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Good for Nikki for buying her own house.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 37 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 37 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Well I'm actually surprised, I think it's nice of Dick to be there for her but dumb of him to tell his listeners that stuff. Good for her for buying her own house.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well I'm actually surprised, I think it's nice of Dick to be there for her but dumb of him to tell his listeners that stuff. Good for her for buying her own house.

Well that's Dick, as I said earlier when CT was first airing he will tell all your business if he knows anything or think he knows anything......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:41 pm

luvlady345 wrote:So glad that Nikki has moved on......

Ditto!!!!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:IMO, Josh and Andi have absolutely NOTHING to do with Juan and Nikki being together or breaking up.  Nikki and Juan are grown ups and made the decision to date and now to break up.  They had plenty of issues that had nothing to do with their family and friends.  

They seem happy and better off apart.  Smiley  imo of course....

Sorry, but Josh should not be insulting his fiance's boyfriends or girlfriends and their significant others in the media.  He is entitled to his opinion, but he doesn't need to share it with everyone.  He, in my opinion, was a jerk to talk about JPG that way.  When Nikki and JPG were together if Nikki was important enough to Andi to be in the wedding, Josh should have been able to put his big boy panties on and deal with JPG being there.  It should be Andi's choice.  

Was it the sole cause of the break up?  Nope, but does Josh need to learn to not say every thing in his head?  Yup, again it is not just his wedding, if his fiance wants someone in their wedding, then IMO, he needs to accept their significant other coming with them.  And yes, I would say this about any one else too.

Maybe it is Andi that doesn't want the JPG there. Maybe it's because of JPG is persona non grata with the network that Andi and Josh hope to televise their wedding.

I'm so happy that the new Bachelor season will soon begin, because that means the inane excuses as to why we should feel compassion for JPG will end.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Amberish wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:IMO, Josh and Andi have absolutely NOTHING to do with Juan and Nikki being together or breaking up.  Nikki and Juan are grown ups and made the decision to date and now to break up.  They had plenty of issues that had nothing to do with their family and friends.  

They seem happy and better off apart.  Smiley  imo of course....

Sorry, but Josh should not be insulting his fiance's boyfriends or girlfriends and their significant others in the media.  He is entitled to his opinion, but he doesn't need to share it with everyone.  He, in my opinion, was a jerk to talk about JPG that way.  When Nikki and JPG were together if Nikki was important enough to Andi to be in the wedding, Josh should have been able to put his big boy panties on and deal with JPG being there.  It should be Andi's choice.  

Was it the sole cause of the break up?  Nope, but does Josh need to learn to not say every thing in his head?  Yup, again it is not just his wedding, if his fiance wants someone in their wedding, then IMO, he needs to accept their significant other coming with them.  And yes, I would say this about any one else too.

Maybe it is Andi that doesn't want the JPG there. Maybe it's because of JPG is persona non grata with the network that Andi and Josh hope to televise their wedding.

I'm so happy that the new Bachelor season will soon begin, because that means the inane excuses as to why we should feel compassion for JPG will end.

I think Juan is a great guy and so does Nikki the people that know him have never said a bad word about him. Nikki clearly stated that she is still very much in love with him and she knows him best.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:41 pm

whit90 wrote:I think Juan is a great guy and so does Nikki the people that know him have never said a bad word about him.  Nikki clearly stated that  she is still very much in love with him and she knows him best.

All we really know is what Nikki is willing to say publicly about him. What she's confided in Andi and other friends might be a little different and a contributing factor to how Andi/Josh view JP. He could also be a nice guy/friend but a lousy BF/partner. I've never been impressed by him and his behavior on CT didn't do anything to change my opinion of him. He seemed a bit passive aggressive, non committal and manipulative. JMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:14 pm

whit90 wrote:
Amberish wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think Juan is a great guy and so does Nikki the people that know him have never said a bad word about him.  Nikki clearly stated that  she is still very much in love with him and she knows him best.

Here we go again, someone else insisting that JPG should be liked. Well, I don't. I use to, and even defended him, but I was wrong, admit to being wrong, looking forward to when he'll no longer be relevant or a rational topic.

deadhorse
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Acrunch wrote: He could also be a nice guy/friend but a lousy BF/partner.   I've never been impressed by him and his behavior on CT didn't do anything to change my opinion of him.  He seemed a bit passive aggressive, non committal and manipulative.  JMO.

Not to mention Nikki's description of him to Dr. Jenn - self centered.

JPG keeps making me think he's one of the best examples of Peter Pan Syndrom we've seen from the franchise. I think he'd be tons of fun to hang out with or party with but he's a lousy BF/partner. I think Nikki knew that from the very beginning (even before she was F1) and I think when Dr. Jenn told her "You spent all this time trying to make him love you and once you stopped trying you're questioning if he's the right guy for you." it was a wake-up call for Nikki and I think from that time on she was just waiting for the right time for her to break it off.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 57 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly