SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Okay so I am not 100% sure of the filming and post-filming timelines...

But based on Trisha's IG her first post was 5 months ago (June 1st) and her best friend posted this 5 months ago (May 31, 2014) and captioned the image with these words...

Guess who's back.. Back again.. Shady's Back.. Tell a friend @caylingarton @katritchie23@dougcannon85 @misscourtneyallen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure if it means anything... but timewise, 5 months ago both Trish and her bf posting on IG...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Well, I'm going to admit it... I like April Brockman the best out of all the girls. But, thanks for the info. I don't know what to make of it as I don't know if they do the WTA with the Final 2 lady or up to the Final 3 lady.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 pm

atem wrote:Well, I'm going to admit it... I like April Brockman the best out of all the girls.  But, thanks for the info.  I don't know what to make of it as I don't know if they do the WTA with the Final 2 lady or up to the Final 3 lady.

Maybe Tim lets 2 go after HTD's.. and we only have April and Kaylynn for FD and LD's... that would be something different. Which sc's do we have for Moorea and could one actually be Kaylynn? we were kind of expecting Trish to be there at the end, so were we looking for some light hair sc's and not another brunette?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:Well, I'm going to admit it... I like April Brockman the best out of all the girls.  But, thanks for the info.  I don't know what to make of it as I don't know if they do the WTA with the Final 2 lady or up to the Final 3 lady.

Maybe Tim lets 2 go after HTD's.. and we only have April and Kaylynn for FD and LD's... that would be something different.  Which sc's do we have for Moorea and could one actually be Kaylynn?  we were kind of expecting Trish to be there at the end, so were we looking for some light hair sc's and not another brunette?
I kept saying the girl jumping off the yacht with Tim in Moorea is Kaylynn but everyone says no. They look a lot alike to be sure and I cannot get a good zoomed in shot. My first thought when I saw the SC was Kaylynn (based on hairline) but who knows...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:19 pm

^ There are other SC of April walking with Tim on that boat in the same bikini and her hair is in a ponytail.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Maybe Tim lets 2 go after HTD's.. and we only have April and Kaylynn for FD and LD's... that would be something different.  Which sc's do we have for Moorea and could one actually be Kaylynn?  we were kind of expecting Trish to be there at the end, so were we looking for some light hair sc's and not another brunette?
I kept saying the girl jumping off the yacht with Tim in Moorea is Kaylynn but everyone says no. They look a lot alike to be sure and I cannot get a good zoomed in shot. My first thought when I saw the SC was Kaylynn (based on hairline) but who knows...

I think we should definitely revisit the sc's in light of the real good possibility that it's Kaylynn and not Trish in F2

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ There are other SC of April walking with Tim on that boat in the same bikini and her hair is in a ponytail.
I was told this but didn't see the SC.. do you know the page in the SC thread? I've scrolled but must overlook it. Her legs look like Aprils (thinner calves) but I couldn't tell by the face... I will try locate the boat and bikini shots again. Just keeping any option open since I pretty much closed the chapter on Ep1 with April being F1. Kaylynn being so private on SM and not seen with April and her comment on FB tells me she is not F1 but maybe something other than F5. If Tim doesn't want to extend Kaylynn's falling for him then I can see him letting her go F5 otherwise it really is a toss up between all the rest. Maybe just send them all home, haha. Would be a nice dream made into reality tv.  Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ There are other SC of April walking with Tim on that boat in the same bikini and her hair is in a ponytail.
I was told this but didn't see the SC.. do you know the page in the SC thread? I've scrolled but must overlook it. Her legs look like Aprils (thinner calves) but I couldn't tell by the face... I will try locate the boat and bikini shots again. Just keeping any option open since I pretty much closed the chapter on Ep1 with April being F1. Kaylynn being so private on SM and not seen with April and her comment on FB tells me she is not F1 but maybe something other than F5. If Tim doesn't want to extend Kaylynn's falling for him then I can see him letting her go F5 otherwise it really is a toss up between all the rest. Maybe just send them all home, haha. Would be a nice dream made into reality tv.  Hugesmile

I'd love to see that sc too. I put the one of the girl jumping off the boat, maybe we could go over there and do some analysis again... you know....just to be sure... you never know. Not like there's tons to look at anyway.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:46 pm

^ I don't have the slightest clue on what page the SC's are, but I believe that they came from one of the very first previews we got. It was pretty clear it was April.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:54 pm

So, I wasn't going to post this weekend for many reasons....main one was that too many thought April was the one true love story.  So, when I came here to lurk and saw that it could have been the WTA filming and other scenarios and re-thinking SC is happening I  just had to break my promise to myself.  (I really tried not too)  

I just want to put out there what I have noticed in the timeline of things recently:

Tim tweeted on Apr 7  "No post for awhile.....on a adventure"

Tim tweeted on May 28th "Home and done filming in a few days"

BT with Dina & Brad with Tim pic tweeted on Jun 3 of Tim's Interview

Tim has stated that filming was 55 days and 22 flights.  

Somewhere here a tweet of Tim looking pretty dark was also tweeted I believe on Jun 3

Since April's and Kaylyn's SM is pretty private, all we have is Trisha's so if Trisha is F3 she would have been home a week before Tim so around May 21st.    The recent pic post of Trisha done by her friend was on May 31st and in that pic Trisha looks really tanned.   Did anyone get a chance to see when Sachalle started tweeting or spotted back, same with April and Kaylynn. ?? Just putting some timeline out there.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:57 pm

^Not sure how it is for Bachelor Canada, but for the Bachelor in the US, the F3 all stay in the same location to lessen the risk of anyone figuring it out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^Not sure how it is for Bachelor Canada, but for the Bachelor in the US, the F3 all stay in the same location to lessen the risk of anyone figuring it out.

Very well could be but first season canada I don't think they did that and how some of the sleuthing SM helped.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer