SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It really comes down to what Tim wants, regarding his F1. 
(snipped)

With Trish *emphasis on fun, being happy and at ease*
-- Trish has doubts about Tim's feeling for her, about the other girls, even though we have seen her being told face to face by Tim he fell for her a long time ago.
-- her doubts are voiced to viewers, not to Tim. They don't have conversations of her doubt or needing to open up.
-- Tim seems to only have voiced questions/concerns about the magic/romance still being there. 
-- No real deep issues or concerns for Tim with Trish. 
-- From his HTD and his blog, he said that her loving side on her HTD really changed things for him and Trish. 
-- Up until now, there have been no emotional highs/lows between April and Trish, the emphasis has been on fun and flirty, and then HTD connection of 'fell a long time ago'. 
-- The fun connection may be what Tim means when he says his type is someone happy with who they are. In fact, his mantra for his life would probably be "be happy" (he talks about this all the time: blog, interviews, life-changing decision to just be happy, quit job to be happy, do things that make him happy).
-- Doesn't have to *work* for Trish. No indication up until now that he had to reassure her/console her. Being with her comes easy to him.
Regarding Trish, we have gotten ITM's from Tim regarding what he needs from Trish and needs to know.  Before the 2/1(I think it was on the group date in Vancouver) he wanted to know if there was anything there between them, then for the 2/1 could she get serious, then for Italy, he wanted to know if there was still romance there, then in HTD, he wanted to know if they can keep connecting.  There have been a few things that he' swanted to know from her.

Now it's been said that we shouldn't look back to season 1 as it's not reliable.  Well for so many years stats keepers on the USA franchise would look at past years of The Bach there to get a look at how things would go.  If we do it there, why not use the past year of Bach Canada to see what could happen in the next season?  If we do that, then according to the stats, editing(same producers) and other stuff, IMO, this season april editing is mimicking Whitney and Trisha editing is mimicking Bianka.

Again, just going by the stats.

I didn't watch last season but was Brad chasing Whitney? That's not what I heard and it looks to me that Tim is pursuing April. Regarding Bach USA, they didn't edit whole seasons the same. Mostly the sleuthers looked at what side the f2 were on at the FRC, music that played during dates, and sometimes the lineups at the RCs. Even those have changed over the years and imo it's unlikely that Bach Canada would choose to edit their 2 seasons identically. It would be hard to do in any case because the women aren't the same and therefore have different reactions. 

I also don't see April responding to Tim that way if he'd told her she wasn't the one. I think she'd just withdraw into herself. It seems to me it's more like she's having trouble with the process. I doubt she actually leaves although they're likely to use that to make us think so in the previews.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:03 am

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
(snipped)

-- Trish has doubts about Tim's feeling for her, about the other girls, even though we have seen her being told face to face by Tim he fell for her a long time ago.
-- her doubts are voiced to viewers, not to Tim. They don't have conversations of her doubt or needing to open up.
-- Tim seems to only have voiced questions/concerns about the magic/romance still being there. 
-- From his HTD and his blog, he said that her loving side on her HTD really changed things for him and Trish. 
-- Up until now, there have been no emotional highs/lows between April and Trish, the emphasis has been on fun and flirty, and then HTD connection of 'fell a long time ago'. 
-- The fun connection may be what Tim means when he says his type is someone happy with who they are. In fact, his mantra for his life would probably be "be happy" (he talks about this all the time: blog, interviews, life-changing decision to just be happy, quit job to be happy, do things that make him happy).
-- Doesn't have to *work* for Trish. No indication up until now that he had to reassure her/console her. Being with her comes easy to him.
Regarding Trish, we have gotten ITM's from Tim regarding what he needs from Trish and needs to know.  Before the 2/1(I think it was on the group date in Vancouver) he wanted to know if there was anything there between them, then for the 2/1 could she get serious, then for Italy, he wanted to know if there was still romance there, then in HTD, he wanted to know if they can keep connecting.  There have been a few things that he' swanted to know from her.

Now it's been said that we shouldn't look back to season 1 as it's not reliable.  Well for so many years stats keepers on the USA franchise would look at past years of The Bach there to get a look at how things would go.  If we do it there, why not use the past year of Bach Canada to see what could happen in the next season?  If we do that, then according to the stats, editing(same producers) and other stuff, IMO, this season april editing is mimicking Whitney and Trisha editing is mimicking Bianka.

Again, just going by the stats.

I didn't watch last season but was Brad chasing Whitney? That's not what I heard and it looks to me that Tim is pursuing April. Regarding Bach USA, they didn't edit whole seasons the same. Mostly the sleuthers looked at what side the f2 were on at the FRC, music that played during dates, and sometimes the lineups at the RCs. Even those have changed over the years and imo it's unlikely that Bach Canada would choose to edit their 2 seasons identically. It would be hard to do in any case because the women aren't the same and therefore have different reactions. 

I also don't see April responding to Tim that way if he'd told her she wasn't the one. I think she'd just withdraw into herself. It seems to me it's more like she's having trouble with the process. I doubt she actually leaves although they're likely to use that to make us think so in the previews.

Brad pursued/chased Bianka. Also, Brad's storyline arc with Bianka was whether or not he could get her to trust him, as Bianka had been cheated on in a previous serious relationship & was reluctant to totally let her walls down. She was so guarded that she did not want to initially go to the Fantasy Suite with Brad on their FD, as she knew he had FS dates with two other women.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:06 am

With April *emphasis on deeper connection and working on it*
-- April seems more confident that Tim likes her even though we haven't seen him tell her face to face he has fallen for her
-- April's doubt/not opening up is something one can see April and Tim working on
-- Tim's biggest issue/concern was getting her to open up and to trust him (a deeper issue). 
-- Never had doubts about chemistry or connection but about deeper issue of trust. 
--This made him, as a lead, *chase* April more since he had to get that deeper issue resolved, which is usually a good indicator for F1. 
-- With the deeper issue of trust/opening up resolved to some extent (other than the show itself, choosing 1 girl), Tim may feel that the "rollercoaster" as he described April's HTD may be too much emotion for him? Other than something inconsequential to F1=April upset in Moorea, the only other option is before FRC she is let go.
-- Has to *work* harder with April, even SC of her upset shows that things not 100% uphill from HTD. So question is whether he wants to work for her...

Great Post!!  If I were Tim, I would be concerned Trish broke off her engagement to a guy she's dated for 8 years.  She said YES to his proposal and later realized she "was not ready" "something missing"....
Maybe we will see some "serious" conversations about that in the next couple episodes.  This should be a concern for Tim since he's afraid of getting rejected at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:51 am

Yep. Nothing is the previous episodes to show any type of relationship building. Nothing at all between them in the 1st epidode. She talked about peagent in the 2nd episode, nothing to show they were building any relationship. Not a happy bunny while watching April's frolic in the 3rd episode. Was on a 2 on 1 in the 4th and we learned she had been engaged. Still nothing about them connection-wise, just a makeout in the ocean. She Watched Kaylynne kiss him on the wonderland date. Finally on her date of in Italy there was something and we have to remember Tim saying he wanted to see if they had a connection. So one episode later he tells her he fell for her since? Since when I wonder? A week ago when he was hoping to see a connection between them in Italy? Or the week prior when he kissed Kaylynn in front of her? That is Bachelor speak IMO.
I can't see how Trisha ends up being the F1 if they only found a connection 2weeks ago per show timeline.
Great summary. thanks see2love!
He was consistently trying to find some sort of connection to Trish, other than the more superficial.  He found her attractive and had lots of laughs with her, but there wasnt much depth.

It looks like April was in Wasaga Beach over the past few days visiting friends, unless all those friends moved to Toronto too
Oh just a coincidence that she's up near cottage country at the same time as Tim, I'm sure. :gotcha:

Brad pursued/chased Bianka. Also, Brad's storyline arc with Bianka was whether or not he could get her to trust him, as Bianka had been cheated on in a previous serious relationship & was reluctant to totally let her walls down.
I forgot that she had been cheated on.  This is much like April's story of being betrayed.

GuardianAngel, thanks so much for finding the photo of Jessica Alba, Tim's celebrity crush.  
CELEBRITY CRUSH“ Jessica Alba. She’s gorgeous.”
Hoo boy.  If this isnt just the cherry on the top.  His crush is another olive skinned girl that looks alot like April! Adorable.   There was a moment when April turned to Kaylynn and said something about Tim choosing all the olive skinned girls.  I cant remember exactly when that occurred , but she whispered it, and smiled.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:55 am

tigertiz wrote:
Yep. Nothing is the previous episodes to show any type of relationship building. Nothing at all between them in the 1st epidode. She talked about peagent in the 2nd episode, nothing to show they were building any relationship. Not a happy bunny while watching April's frolic in the 3rd episode. Was on a 2 on 1 in the 4th and we learned she had been engaged. Still nothing about them connection-wise, just a makeout in the ocean. She Watched Kaylynne kiss him on the wonderland date. Finally on her date of in Italy there was something and we have to remember Tim saying he wanted to see if they had a connection. So one episode later he tells her he fell for her since? Since when I wonder? A week ago when he was hoping to see a connection between them in Italy? Or the week prior when he kissed Kaylynn in front of her? That is Bachelor speak IMO.
I can't see how Trisha ends up being the F1 if they only found a connection 2weeks ago per show timeline.
Great summary. thanks see2love!
He was consistently trying to find some sort of connection to Trish, other than the more superficial.  He found her attractive and had lots of laughs with her, but there wasnt much depth.

It looks like April was in Wasaga Beach over the past few days visiting friends, unless all those friends moved to Toronto too
Oh just a coincidence that she's up near cottage country at the same time as Tim, I'm sure. :gotcha:

Brad pursued/chased Bianka. Also, Brad's storyline arc with Bianka was whether or not he could get her to trust him, as Bianka had been cheated on in a previous serious relationship & was reluctant to totally let her walls down.
I forgot that she had been cheated on.  This is much like April's story of being betrayed.

GuardianAngel, thanks so much for finding the photo of Jessica Alba, Tim's celebrity crush.  
CELEBRITY CRUSH“ Jessica Alba. She’s gorgeous.”
Hoo boy.  If this isnt just the cherry on the top.  His crush is another olive skinned girl that looks alot like April! Adorable.   There was a moment when April turned to Kaylynn and said something about Tim choosing all the olive skinned girls.  I cant remember exactly when that occurred , but she whispered it, and smiled.

April made that comment to Kaylynn after the RC in epi 1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

With April *emphasis on deeper connection and working on it*
-- April seems more confident that Tim likes her even though we haven't seen him tell her face to face he has fallen for her
-- April's doubt/not opening up is something one can see April and Tim working on
-- Tim's biggest issue/concern was getting her to open up and to trust him (a deeper issue). 
-- Never had doubts about chemistry or connection but about deeper issue of trust. 
--This made him, as a lead, *chase* April more since he had to get that deeper issue resolved, which is usually a good indicator for F1. 
-- With the deeper issue of trust/opening up resolved to some extent (other than the show itself, choosing 1 girl), Tim may feel that the "rollercoaster" as he described April's HTD may be too much emotion for him? Other than something inconsequential to F1=April upset in Moorea, the only other option is before FRC she is let go.
-- Has to *work* harder with April, even SC of her upset shows that things not 100% uphill from HTD. So question is whether he wants to work for her...

Great Post!!  If I were Tim, I would be concerned Trish broke off her engagement to a guy she's dated for 8 years.  She said YES to his proposal and later realized she "was not ready" "something missing"....
Maybe we will see some "serious" conversations about that in the next couple episodes.  This should be a concern for Tim since he's afraid of getting rejected at the end.
You actually touched on something I posted in the episode thread for the 2:1 date Trish had with Tim when she told him about ending her engagement. If Trish is F2, I believe that (whether he says it or not) Tim will be able to use the same explanation to some extent as to why Trish is not the one for him just as Trish did with her ex-fiance. Basically, Trish gave Tim a reason on her 2:1 date for Tim to take her all the way, fall in love with her, but still be able to say love is not enough (not saying that is what he has done, just that he would be able to recall this detail and feel she might understand why she is not F1). Trish would be upset to be sure but she would, from her own experience, be understanding that you can be in love with someone but there is something intangible missing. 

I don't see Tim leading April on, knowing that in her case, she was betrayed by her ex. That is the complete opposite of Trish (not that Trish betrayed her ex-fiance but she did end their engagement). If Tim doesn't choose April, he basically chose to take someone to F2 that would hurt far, far more than anyone else based on what we have seen April tell Tim, and how difficult it was for her. That would be very hurtful and create a ton of drama. This is not a *physical* connection between Tim and April as was Brad and Whitney (though Tim and April do have that as we see from SC) but an emotional/deep one where their story and arc is all about trust (as seen with Brad and Bianca).

For Tim to keep telling viewers and April to trust him only to not choose her? That will make him, imo, a complete douche, considering how he has said that he doesn't want to lead anyone on (something which his actions thus far have shown he is genuine about: letting Kaylynn go, then Sachelle, Lisa... well trusting her was the issue). Getting April to trust him to open up as she did on her HTD only to turn around before FRC and dump her? That would be him leading her on.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo, cleanup)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Basically, Trish gave Trish a reason on her 2:1 date for Tim to take her all the way, fall in love with her, but still be able to say love is not enough (not saying that is what he has done, just that he would be able to recall this detail and feel she might understand why she is not F1).
This. Yes. I love coming here and reading all of the great insight that so many of you have.

Basically, Trish gave Trish a reason on her 2:1 date for Tim to take her all the way, fall in love with her, but still be able to say love is not enough (not saying that is what he has done, just that he would be able to recall this detail and feel she might understand why she is not F1).
Again- thank you for your post.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:03 pm

Disclaimer: I am fully aware this may mean absolutely nothing at all and even with Tim having two separate twitter accounts not much stock is placed in SM. I am only making note of what Tim does on his personal twitter account just to look back on as potential evidence or lack thereof once we officially know whom the F1 is.

I posted previously that April is the only girl from this season Tim has favorited a tweet of in his personal account (favorites are more hidden than retweets, imo). Only one tweet and it was of April. Well, he just favorited another of April that included this pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thus far on Tim's personal twitter:
2 favorites for April, 0 for anyone else.
Tim has only 38 favorites total, 2 of those are April related.

Again, I am fully aware this can mean nothing at all. Only posting to see if there is a 0.001% chance it does ;).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It looks like April was in Wasaga Beach over the past few days visiting friends, unless all those friends moved to Toronto too.

I'm thinking she might be there since she would probably want to see this last episode with her family and close friends. :yes:

This doesn't mean anything other then it looks like Tim is getting away from TO and spending some time in the lake country.  I'm sure a lot of the
cabins have been closed up for the winter or there are not many people going up to the cabins so he can enjoy some alone time, maybe by himself or
with someone. Hugesmile   He tweeted pics on Friday Oct. 24th and again yesterday Thursday Oct. 30. Possibly long weekends or for a day or so. no idea
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer