SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:04 am

Any way you could post them? would love to have a look Smiley

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:58 am

Thanks for posting them. Aren't some of them from earlier?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 am

Posted about 7 hours ago on insta

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:14 am

I've see the black and white one before.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:36 am

I haven't seen them before, thanks. The black and white is them watching episode 2 - you can see on the screen, on the left is Christine... this is when Tim picked April for the 1/1 time where they were serenaded. Loved that date.. and the kiss behind the blanket :Nod:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:20 pm

In the previews we hear a VO of Tim on the bridge in Calgary saying, "I came here for love but it's gone now ". Since it can't be about Lisa it must be about someone he really cared about. April?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:14 pm

richmondrose wrote:In the previews we hear a VO of Tim on the bridge in Calgary  saying,  "I came here for love but it's gone now ". Since it can't be about Lisa it must be about someone he really cared about. April?

Where's Lisa's HTD?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:53 pm

4health wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think the blogs are their reaction to the televised/edited episode because they indicate situations that we have no knowledge of.

I think the blogs are part of their diaries that they may have had to write and were asked to write an entry after each week/RC.

So I think the post rose videos you are correct but for the written blog I ask you if they are written ITM after each week how would they know to mention things that weren't shown in the episode.   Why would they have the girls do a post rose video and also a blog at the same time? That is just duplicating what that rose diary is, that is just seems crazy to me.   A video is telling one thing and a blog is a reaction to the edited story.  JMO

That's my point, they don't know what's going to be shown in that epi, and therefore we are not seeing everything they are writing in their diaries. That's just the way I see it. If they knew what was being shown in the epi, they wouldn't say things that weren't shown. I may be totally off. scratch The video's are ITM, they still have the same clothes on, but maybe the written diaries are for them to keep as well with other tales of their journey.

ETA: it says
Read Sachelle’s thoughts about Week 6 of The Bachelor Canada
for each contestant. So I assumed it was a diary they have to write out at the end of each week.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:55 pm

atem wrote:
richmondrose wrote:In the previews we hear a VO of Tim on the bridge in Calgary  saying,  "I came here for love but it's gone now ". Since it can't be about Lisa it must be about someone he really cared about. April?

Where's Lisa's HTD?

I believe the bridge/park has been identified as Lisa's hometown, Calgary Alberta, but some speculate she doesn't make it out of the park, so to speak. Smiley That's when Tim has his Mesnick moment with tears in his eyes on the bridge.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:01 pm

I don't think the blogs from the girls are written recently. To me, it seems like they were probably told each week to write about their experiences, moments with Tim, moments with the girls etc. in each place. The way they're writing makes it seem like it was written as they experienced it, not something they were looking back on.

How would the girls know what would be shown and what wouldn't in each episode? That's why I think they were asked to write a little blog/diary at each location.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer