SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:38 pm

That's at a lake, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I watched what Sachelle says about Tim choosing Trish because she brings out the fun, goofy side to him. There's definitely evidence to support this.

If she is F1 then I would have to take what Tim has been repeatedly saying about being happy and finding someone who is also happy as just that: someone who wants to have fun and just enjoy life with.

Tim did say in TO that his biggest reason for quiting his job and changing his life was because he just wanted to be happy and to do things that make him happy. It could be as simple as that if Trish is F1.

Trish certainly would expect it the least if one goes by her reaction to Tim telling her he fell for her a long time ago. Also, Trish is the only one that has posted photos of her with Tim on her IG. Whether significant or not l guess we will see.

Not so much fun for April if he let's her go after getting her to open up. I guess that will bring the drama if he does let her go. Tim did say he thought the whole experience would be more fun than it was... that it was emotionally stressful.Trish and Tim have yet to really experience anything other than good times together and as yet nothing stressful between them has occurred at all.
Well, this actualy brings up a few points....

This is Tim Warmels Instagram from a week ago:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now with the bolded. What if the stuff in Moorea is Tim going to her room to tell her that she's not the one and he's telling her there versus her going through the process of rc? That is why she says that she just wants to go home...it's the end of an ITM and she's just done with it all and just wants to go home.

See, we may of not seen stuff that Tim and Trish talked about...Knowing that she gets really nervous and scared at every RC that she may be eliminated. Where as with April, she's been so confident throughout this. That was Whit's MO last season. Very confident as she was calling the shots in her mind. Bianka on the other hand was nervous and scared of being eliminated at each rose ceremony.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:51 pm

atem wrote:That's at a lake, right?

I think so. Does anyone know the name of the lake Tim goes to? Does he have a cottage/cabin?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:
atem wrote:That's at a lake, right?

I think so. Does anyone know the name of the lake Tim goes to? Does he have a cottage/cabin?

Tim told April on night one that they have a cottage just north of Perry Sound. So I am assuming it is north of where April lived.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Parry Sound is north of April's hometown of Wasaga Beach and north of Toronto. I didn't realize his cottage was in Parry Sound. For some reason I thought he said it was in Wasaga. It's a couple of hours or so from Toronto.

ETA:
HOME AWAY FROM HOME“We have a cottage about an hour north of Parry Sound that is my favourite place on the planet.”

CELEBRITY CRUSH“ Jessica Alba. She’s gorgeous.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Yes, Parry Sound is the name of a town located on Georgian Bay which is on Lake Huron. It is a couple of hours north of Wasaga Beach (April's home). Georgian Bay is quite large and Wasaga Beach is also on Georgian Bay but you have to drive around to the other side of the Bay to get to Parry Sound. There are a lot of lakes in that area so it's possible Tim's cottage is on one of those lakes.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:43 pm

It looks like April was in Wasaga Beach over the past few days visiting friends, unless all those friends moved to Toronto too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Yes, Parry Sound is the name of a town located on Georgian Bay which is on Lake Huron. It is a couple of hours north of Wasaga Beach (April's home). Georgian Bay is quite large and Wasaga Beach is also on Georgian Bay but you have to drive around to the other side of the Bay to get to Parry Sound. There are a lot of lakes in that area so it's possible Tim's cottage is on one of those lakes.

I think cottage is on Commanda Lake (which has swans)

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:34 pm

The Virtual Rose is open for voting now and I'm wondering if there will be another opportunity to vote again after the WTA episode. The results are 53% for April and 47% for Tisha. I haven't been this conflicted ever as to who will be F1 but I do think both gals, although different, are great for Tim in their own unique way. If I were in Tim's shoes, I'd probably have to flip a coin.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:47 pm

richmondrose wrote:The Virtual Rose is open for voting now and I'm wondering if there will be another opportunity to vote again after the WTA episode. The results are 53% for April and 47% for Tisha. I haven't been this conflicted ever as to who will be F1 but I do think both gals, although different, are great for Tim in their own unique way. If I were in Tim's shoes, I'd probably have to flip a coin.

IA rr! Thanks for letting us know voting is working. I forgot to check today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:34 am

It really comes down to what Tim wants, regarding his F1. 

With April *emphasis on deeper connection and working on it*
-- April seems more confident that Tim likes her even though we haven't seen him tell her face to face he has fallen for her
-- April's doubt/not opening up is something one can see April and Tim working on
-- Tim's biggest issue/concern was getting her to open up and to trust him (a deeper issue). 
-- Never had doubts about chemistry or connection but about deeper issue of trust. 
--This made him, as a lead, *chase* April more since he had to get that deeper issue resolved, which is usually a good indicator for F1. 
-- With the deeper issue of trust/opening up resolved to some extent (other than the show itself, choosing 1 girl), Tim may feel that the "rollercoaster" as he described April's HTD may be too much emotion for him? Other than something inconsequential to F1=April upset in Moorea, the only other option is before FRC she is let go.
-- Has to *work* harder with April, even SC of her upset shows that things not 100% uphill from HTD. So question is whether he wants to work for her...

With Trish *emphasis on fun, being happy and at ease*
-- Trish has doubts about Tim's feeling for her, about the other girls, even though we have seen her being told face to face by Tim he fell for her a long time ago.
-- her doubts are voiced to viewers, not to Tim. They don't have conversations of her doubt or needing to open up.
-- Tim seems to only have voiced questions/concerns about the magic/romance still being there. 
-- No real deep issues or concerns for Tim with Trish. 
-- From his HTD and his blog, he said that her loving side on her HTD really changed things for him and Trish. 
-- Up until now, there have been no emotional highs/lows between April and Trish, the emphasis has been on fun and flirty, and then HTD connection of 'fell a long time ago'. 
-- The fun connection may be what Tim means when he says his type is someone happy with who they are. In fact, his mantra for his life would probably be "be happy" (he talks about this all the time: blog, interviews, life-changing decision to just be happy, quit job to be happy, do things that make him happy).
-- Doesn't have to *work* for Trish. No indication up until now that he had to reassure her/console her. Being with her comes easy to him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It really comes down to what Tim wants, regarding his F1. 

With April *emphasis on deeper connection and working on it*
-- April seems more confident that Tim likes her even though we haven't seen him tell her face to face he has fallen for her
-- April's doubt/not opening up is something one can see April and Tim working on
-- Tim's biggest issue/concern was getting her to open up and to trust him (a deeper issue). 
-- Never had doubts about chemistry or connection but about deeper issue of trust. 
--This made him, as a lead, *chase* April more since he had to get that deeper issue resolved, which is usually a good indicator for F1. 
-- With the deeper issue of trust/opening up resolved to some extent (other than the show itself, choosing 1 girl), Tim may feel that the "rollercoaster" as he described April's HTD may be too much emotion for him? Other than something inconsequential to F1=April upset in Moorea, the only other option is before FRC she is let go.
-- Has to *work* harder with April, even SC of her upset shows that things not 100% uphill from HTD. So question is whether he wants to work for her...

With Trish *emphasis on fun, being happy and at ease*
-- Trish has doubts about Tim's feeling for her, about the other girls, even though we have seen her being told face to face by Tim he fell for her a long time ago.
-- her doubts are voiced to viewers, not to Tim. They don't have conversations of her doubt or needing to open up.
-- Tim seems to only have voiced questions/concerns about the magic/romance still being there. 
-- No real deep issues or concerns for Tim with Trish. 
-- From his HTD and his blog, he said that her loving side on her HTD really changed things for him and Trish. 
-- Up until now, there have been no emotional highs/lows between April and Trish, the emphasis has been on fun and flirty, and then HTD connection of 'fell a long time ago'. 
-- The fun connection may be what Tim means when he says his type is someone happy with who they are. In fact, his mantra for his life would probably be "be happy" (he talks about this all the time: blog, interviews, life-changing decision to just be happy, quit job to be happy, do things that make him happy).
-- Doesn't have to *work* for Trish. No indication up until now that he had to reassure her/console her. Being with her comes easy to him.
Regarding Trish, we have gotten ITM's from Tim regarding what he needs from Trish and needs to know. Before the 2/1(I think it was on the group date in Vancouver) he wanted to know if there was anything there between them, then for the 2/1 could she get serious, then for Italy, he wanted to know if there was still romance there, then in HTD, he wanted to know if they can keep connecting. There have been a few things that he' swanted to know from her.

Now it's been said that we shouldn't look back to season 1 as it's not reliable. Well for so many years stats keepers on the USA franchise would look at past years of The Bach there to get a look at how things would go. If we do it there, why not use the past year of Bach Canada to see what could happen in the next season? If we do that, then according to the stats, editing(same producers) and other stuff, IMO, this season april editing is mimicking Whitney and Trisha editing is mimicking Bianka.

Again, just going by the stats.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer