SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:51 am

umngirl wrote:^I could almost give them credit for that but they released first pics and the info to a mag so...

I prefer the parents posting the first pics and baby info themselves. Seems to be a lost concept these days though.

I am with you and will honestly say this is the first disappointment for me from them. I guess the easy $$ is just too difficult to say no to and they probably have it arranged to put it in Asher's name as a college fund.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:12 am

I love the name, but i had no idea what Wrigley was, so it didn't bother me! Thank God my hubby didn't want to name our son Staples

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:32 am

I love the name Asher and since the middle name has special meaning behind it, I think it's really cool.

I don't mind what they did with Us Weekly. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the two pictures they released didn't show the baby other than his adorable little hand wrapped around their fingers. These two have been nothing but a class act. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:28 am

Yeah, it's about as much of a picture of the baby as my avatar is of me, IMO. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:56 am

Can we refrain from negative posts about other bachelor babies names, please.

I personally don't like it. After all at the end of the day they are a new life and pride and joy for the parents.

If one doesn't like the name, it's fine to post that opinion however playing favourites just gets too messy. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:24 am

All I can say is go Cubbies. I live in Iowa so they are my team. Way to represent Chris and Des.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:06 pm

beatingheart Congrats to Des and Chris.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 1f49b  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:18 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I could almost give them credit for that but they released first pics and the info to a mag so...

I prefer the parents posting the first pics and baby info themselves. Seems to be a lost concept these days though.

I am with you and will honestly say this is the first disappointment for me from them.  I guess the easy $$ is just too difficult to say no to and they probably have it arranged to put it in Asher's name as a college fund.

I seriously do not see the big deal here at all. I would have put the birth of my twins in in US in a HEART BEAT if it meant a chunk of change to put towards supporting them and securing their future. Des has absolutely NEVER been OTT with shilling her brand. In fact, off all the high profile formers, she is the most low key and normal overall, IMO. So I'm giving a big pass here. Besides, like others have noted, the only picture released to the mag is little Asher's cute little hand. So NOT OTT at all. I don't even think she partnered with any companies like Dreft or ClearBlue for freebies/money like other prego Bach stars have of late. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Meh. They sold their pregnancy announcement, gender reveal, baby shower, and nursery to mention a few. They easily could've released the birth info themselves but I guess the paycheck was more important.

If others are gonna be called out for having a partnership with a brand but not selling any of these events, then the opposite should also hold true. IMO.

And I'm betting US Weekly will have first pics sometime in the next few weeks.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:13 pm

IMO, as someone who does not keep a tally on which couple shills what, when and how or how often, nor what couple has more followers, likes or rules as sm king/queen:
Parenting is a very touchy issue.
There are things that will work and things that will be major fails with any parent.
All kids are different, so a technique that worked with one may not work with another.
There are always going to be points of contention and agreement.  What works well for one couple, should not be the rule for another or vice versa.
Once the topic of shilling is brought up, we are going to get a lot of arm chair sooth sayers sharing their POV and that's ok...but shilling IMO is shilling.
Not my circus and not my monkey. (the monkeys sure are cute though!)
College is very costly. By the time these kids get to college, it could easily be over 100K annually. Then there is grad school. affraid
I'm not going to, IMO, split hairs over who shilled what for what and how often. I'm not paying their bills.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:22 pm

I personally don't understand what the difference is between selling the birth announcement or selling a product. In each case they are receiving $.

If they are receiving money for birth announcements, nurseries, or anything related to the baby I'm sure that money will be put away for that child.

If they are just shilling and building houses, that's ok too IMO. People buy, pay money, they get paid, there's a demand, why not take advantage of it.

It makes no difference to me if it's a baby announcement or gummy bears flatten your stomach in 24 hours crap. At least with the baby announcement it's a happy occasion and it secure's the child's future. All my opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:23 pm

I just love this couple. I am so happy for them. Waiting to see the pics. I couldn't care less what source they come from first. They will be fabulous.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom