SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:36 pm

For her sake I hope that's not the final cover because it looks really amateurish. Eek.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:50 pm

I'm thinking it actually will be lower budget/more amateurish than some of the other books coming out. A notch or two above Diamonds & Hearts laugh out loud  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f648.

Though she did just have professional pics taken  2 weeks ago for an unnamed wedding related project coming up this year. Could be for the book.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:57 pm

^ she should work with book publisher to furnish her upcoming book. I mean her book is different from the other alums book coming up . At the end she needs to get that book of her to sell more . Or did she work with book publicist ?like the other alums book coming up Or not?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Eb97c9
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 9zt107Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 XgicucDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Oaw2uvDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 2pqw5k8Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 30szzauDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm not sure tbh. I get the feeling that this is more of a dream come true for her vs being about $$/sales. I'd stay it'll probably be a fairly modest book launch, just a guess.

Anyway, I hope she's happy/excited/proud of it.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Why do they write her name up as Desiree Seigfried Hartsock? Silly people. Anyway, ya all can preorder it now, if you want. It's a 150 page paperback. $14.95

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/163353331X?keywords=Desiree%20hart%20sock&qid=1454457493&ref_=sr_1_sc_2&sr=8-2-spell

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:15 pm

I really don't need wedding planning tips right now, but I would still buy the book to support Des' sales. She's my favorite Bachelotette alo g with Emily, so I hope she does better than Andi no But unfortunately people will be more interesred in "Dirt" and "juicy details"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:39 pm

yana_bach wrote:I really don't need wedding planning tips right now, but I would still buy the book to support Des' sales. She's my favorite Bachelotette alo g with Emily, so I hope she does better than Andi no But unfortunately people will be more interesred in "Dirt" and "juicy details"

Do we know if Des and Chris filmed a segment for the Valentine special? If they did, I would hope they would plug her book. If anyone deserves it, it's Des!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:36 pm

They weren't at the Janner/20 event but hopefully they taped a segment.  I hope she gets to plug her book on the special too!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Speaking of this weekend wedding of BIP couple . I saw this on RS. I don't know take it anything you want but that is just funny to hear on his side . I know who cares what he is saying laugh out loud but it is kinda odd if that is the case since they aired another BIP couple wedding.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 15mn1pg

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Eb97c9
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 9zt107Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 XgicucDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Oaw2uvDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 2pqw5k8Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 30szzauDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:53 pm

IMO Chris and Des were not interested in a televised wedding if they couldn't do the things they wanted to do. Imagine planning a wedding and being told who you could invite and who you can't which I think happens with a televised wedding. They have full control.

As it turns out, IMO they did a fantastic job without TPTB's help. I wonder what they did with RS's wedding gift. That's what I would like to know. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:04 pm

I'm sure they kept it. I think I remember Chris tweeting to thank him. And, on CWS, he said he saw his gift(s) in both Jason/Molly and Sean/catherine's houses.

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:13 pm

If true, I don't understand why this show seems to treat Des and Chris like the black sheep of the family, considering theirs is the only season that has successfully pulled off a foiler no idea

But whatever, I'm glad that they got the beautiful wedding they wanted without TPTB's influence.

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom