SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by TrishB Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:23 am

bleuberry wrote:That's wonderful TrishB! Many of my girlfriends have hired doulas especially after experiencing complications with their first pregnancies. I hear they're more useful than husbands in the delivery room laugh out loud.

Haha! @Bleuberry You are so right! I have sent about 2 or 3 partners out of the delivery room because they were useless!! giggling I have also put some gynecologists/obstetricians in their place here and there, as they can be often times rude and so very impersonal to the mom in labour, etc (I know they have hard jobs and are tired also) Trust me, doulas are the perfect liaisons between parents and doctors, in so many levels... But one thing is for sure: Women rock, Men are big sucky babies cantstopl

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Did Desiree family ever see her baby since he was born ? Just asking.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 Eb97c9
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 9zt107Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 XgicucDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 Oaw2uvDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 2pqw5k8Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 30szzauDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:48 pm

She mentioned in a comment to a fan that her mom was watching Asher while she worked out a couple weeks back so her parents were likely visiting.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:10 pm

TrishB wrote:
bleuberry wrote:That's wonderful TrishB! Many of my girlfriends have hired doulas especially after experiencing complications with their first pregnancies. I hear they're more useful than husbands in the delivery room laugh out loud.

Haha! @Bleuberry You are so right! I have sent about 2 or 3 partners out of the delivery room because they were useless!! giggling I have also put some gynecologists/obstetricians in their place here and there, as they can be often times rude and so very impersonal to the mom in labour, etc (I know they have hard jobs and are tired also) Trust me, doulas are the perfect liaisons between parents and doctors, in so many levels...  But one thing is for sure: Women rock, Men are big sucky babies cantstopl  

Doulas are the best. I went that route with my second. My excuse was that I was hoping for a VBAC, but I also wanted less people in the room; too many came in with the first! Having a professional kind of told family that we had it under control. Plus the family was needed to help with my first little one. I found one who was still in training, which kept the cost more reasonable.

Extremely happy for Chris & Des! Love all the Bachelor Nation babies!!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Is she not designing wedding dresses anymore? I noticed she is selling chips and salsa on instagram now. From a wedding gown to chips. It looks like Chris' business is going well though!

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 16, 2017 12:44 am

No one is safe today! laugh out loud jk.

@biglove44 she did a podcast recently and said she's working on a collection of gowns and hopes to be done by the end of this year. She shills, blogs, and stays home with Asher too.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella1268 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:09 am

Asher is so cute and getting so big

Isabella1268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:43 am

RS posted that he's recorded an interview with Des that he'll post next week! I'm so excited! Can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:55 am

Whaaaat! Can't wait!

From RS: Next week: Desiree Siegfried Part 1 (Sept. 7th) and Part 2 (Sept. 14th). One thing I’ve always wanted to ask Desiree is how my wrong spoiler affected her during airing of her season. Answer: She wasn’t happy. Also, we address the elephant in the room and the two questions I seem to be asked regarding her and Chris: Why does the franchise seem to ignore them and why didn’t they get a televised wedding? Desiree is very open and honest answering both of those questions.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:57 am

Ahhhh! I'm so excited! She's definitely been the person I've most wanted to hear from. Love that she just told him straight up that she wasn't happy with his wrong spoiler.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Now this is one I don't want to miss.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:58 pm

It is weird why they're always forgotten, I understand they're not the "star" couple but they're not even mentioned on the show's successes when even Jason and Molly count. Strange imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom