SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I love hockey!!!!  My first boyfriend/fiancé played for the LA Sharks when they were in the WHA.  

So a couple of weeks ago, a friend of my dh's had 4 on the floor tickets to the Duck's game, he invited my dh and my twins (13 year olds).  I wasn't feeling well, otherwise I would have wrestled one of my boys for his ticket.  $102.00 per ticket, I'm not willing to pay.

Before they trot off, they know nothing of the game.  And I mean nothing  ... not even how many periods there are, minutes in each period, icing, hat trick, etc.  I gave them a quick run down, and was so completely jealous as I watched them walk out the door.  Luckily for them, it was a high scoring game, Ducks lost 5-3 (IIRC), with 2 Ducks goals being taken away.  

Right on the ice at the center line!  

That is hillarious! Reminds me of a few years ago, Bettman had a brilliant idea to use a glow puck to attract the non fan. That was the most annoying thing ever.

Linds911 wrote:Yay for a hockey thread!! My dad was the one who got me into hockey. He's been a Kings fan since the very beginning and I started watching religiously since like 2006 when Anze Kopitar joined the team. He just caught my eye.  :Drool: 

Mustang, we have a series now. Was not expecting us to be right back in it! Good luck to everyone's teams!

I'll never forget the day Wayne Gretsky got traded to LA sad

The good thing is there will be a game 6! Good for both teams.

Chicago eliminates St Louie in 6 games, and moves on to play the winner of Minnesota-Colorado series. That series is 3-2 for Colorado. The Chicago Blackhawks are the defending SC winners. We need them gone! Sorry Hawk fans Smiley

Anaheim Ducks and Dallas Stars game 6 tonight. This is a late game for me, I'm not going to be able to watch it all. I will watch some of it so I can see Saku Koivu with the Ducks, former Canadien Captain, who amazingly beat cancer and came back. During his first game back in Montreal after beating cancer, the fans gave him an 8 minute standing ovation. He will always be one of my top favourite players, I hardly get to see those games because of the time difference.

Good luck to all this week!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Game 7's tonight!!  :shocked!: *passes out paper bags* Good luck to everyone's teams!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 1f49c

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 8367-910 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 I_got_13 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 E5kqdm15 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Breathe breathe! I have a love hate relationship with game 7's!!! I'll need the paperbags tomorrow night, we start game one against the big bad Bruins!  
:shocked!:

Minnesota Colorado are in game 7 tonight too!

Good luck everyone! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Good luck also to everyone. I am not sure I'm going to watch tonight's game 7, still debating. It would be a loss of epic proportions, and I don't know if my heart can take it. I think I just want to hear the final score. And... please no overtime game 7!!!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Good luck also to everyone. I am not sure I'm going to watch tonight's game 7, still debating. It would be a loss of epic proportions, and I don't know if my heart can take it. I think I just want to hear the final score. And... please no overtime game 7!!!

I don't blame you. sad It's so hard to watch.

Rangers move on! Wild vs Avalanche Game 7 starts now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 01, 2014 1:55 am

hissyfit  I need a little black ribbon over my Avi that I'm in mourning. Congrats Linds911, your team deserved it and wanted it more. Good luck against the Ducks.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Mustang19 wrote: hissyfit  I need a little black ribbon over my Avi that I'm in mourning. Congrats Linds911, your team deserved it and wanted it more. Good luck against the Ducks.

sad sad sad I feel your pain Mustang

Congrats Linds! Good luck the rest of the way!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Montreal blew a 2-0 lead against the Bruins, got it back 3-2 only to loose it again late in the 3rd 3-3 tied game. OT coming up. This is only game one, I won't be able to get through game one, let alone 4 games!  :shocked!: hissyfit

ETA: Way past my bed time. 2nd OT coming up.  :tissuebox 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Mustang19 wrote: hissyfit  I need a little black ribbon over my Avi that I'm in mourning. Congrats Linds911, your team deserved it and wanted it more. Good luck against the Ducks.

Sorry girl!  console I was a little nervous when they kept getting all those penalties in the 2nd period but still can't believe they pulled it off! Thanks, another tough series to come though.

Wow with the way Montreal/Bruins 1st game went, that series is going to be crazy! Gotta love playoff hockey!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 1f49c

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 8367-910 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 I_got_13 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 E5kqdm15 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 5:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:

Sorry girl!  console I was a little nervous when they kept getting all those penalties in the 2nd period but still can't believe they pulled it off! Thanks, another tough series to come though.

Wow with the way Montreal/Bruins 1st game went, that series is going to be crazy! Gotta love playoff hockey!

Luckily the right team scored around the 7min mark in double OT. What a game. I was watching through my fingers laugh out loud

What a comeback for L.A. Good luck the rest of the way Linds!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Another 2-0 lead blown away! sad Apparently this has happened 17 times in the playoffs. So I suppose we want to be down 2-0 from now on. laugh out loud At least the series is tied 1-1 going back to Montreal. My son got tickets for Tuesday's game.

I get to watch LA shortly, it's an early game! Go Kings!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 11:41 pm

omg! LA ties with 7 seconds left in the 3rd! laugh out loud I can't take these late night OTs!! laugh out loud

Awesome game! 9 th time this year in the playoffs, tie game late in the 3rd.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry