SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Have we seen this video from the Knot gala? (Sorry -- don't know how to embed!)
What a cute vid! Andi is high on life right now. Who needs uppers when you're engaged to Josh??? Holla!
Embedded version-

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by thirteen Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Thank you Steel2009! And thank you for making the list, I appreciate it! :Woah-hoo:

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Decker Foundation

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Veteran's Day interview with Extra

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Here is the new video, focusing on pics from AFTER the show, with help from our own Eden!

"Life Is Better With You"

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/11/23/life-is-better-with-you-josh-and-andi-video/ …

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:14 am

http://www.accesshollywood.com/andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-are-they-wedding-planning_video_2548237?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=video

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:
eversotrue wrote:any other links?? Im desperate...

you can watch it here: http://vk.com/video175079108_171108249

This is an awesome link. However, you have to sign up? Anything else that one would have to do to watch?

ETA: I signed up. I choose send a text message for the code to my mobile. The code was received within seconds. I logged on, there are a lot of vids. Bach Canada Bach Aussie BIP and Chris and Andi's season. I clicked on various vids and they all work.

I have never given my mobile number online like that. It does give you an option to use your email but you had to type in the captcha and it was impossible to make out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

+33
mag pie
thirteen
BohemianNika
sherry vercoe
GuardianAngel