SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm

kebarrera

I just watched Josh and Andi Moments (Part 1). Will you be continuing through to the end?

It was so great to see just their moments. Since You Tube took down all the dates I've been having withdrawal pains. Thank you for doing this.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:35 pm

I really enjoyed the interview. Interesting, she told him everything at the FS, they really are best friends..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:23 am

Laura Walsh wrote:kebarrera

I just watched Josh and Andi Moments (Part 1).  Will you be continuing through to the end?

It was so great to see just their moments.  Since You Tube took down all the dates I've been having withdrawal pains.  Thank you for doing

this.

where can I find "Josh and Andi moments ( part 1) ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:52 am

Jolena wrote:

I just watched Josh and Andi Moments (Part 1).  Will you be continuing through to the end?

It was so great to see just their moments.  Since You Tube took down all the dates I've been having withdrawal pains.  Thank you for doing

this.

where can I find "Josh and Andi moments ( part 1) ?  TIA

mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by kebarrera Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:07 am

I have all the videos compiled up to Episode 9 but their is a slight issue with copyright. I actually had this all done yesterday but haven't had time to fix it. I'm working on it now to see what I can do.

kebarrera

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:22 am

For those of you making videos can you make sure you enable it for mobile viewing? Please and thanks Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:30 am

mathwiz37 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

this.

Just watched (Part 1). Thanks Keba, looking forward to more.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:50 am

Thank you Kebarrera !! Love it. Can't wait for part 2 !!  clapping! 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:53 am

Maggenzm wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Just watched (Part 1). Thanks Keba, looking forward to more.

Love this. Thanks
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:08 am

Ah sending my thanks as well!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 8 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 8 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 8 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:51 am

https://soundcloud.com/teamjodi/the-bachelorette-s-josh-murray-and-andi-dorfman-1408131853

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23sj98_andijoshjourneypart1_people

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty that radio interview

Post by onyinye Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:56 am

https://soundcloud.com/teamjodi/the-bachelorette-s-josh-murray-and-andi-dorfman-1408131853

onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Videos - YouTube - Fan Forum NO DISCUSSION

+33
mag pie
thirteen
BohemianNika
sherry vercoe
GuardianAngel