SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 05, 2014 7:52 pm

I know nd4reality! Smiley I am just saying and I would be happily excited if I was wrong.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon May 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Its going to be a loooong season  giggling 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 7:57 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Yes any of them could still be F1, but IMO after the preview, I just don't think Chris is the most likely. If I'm wrong that is great as I really like him!! Let's say, I hope I am wrong! Smiley

I hope you are wrong also but probably not as it seems like Josh was hand picked for her but you never know what TPTB are going to do after what they pulled with Des' season.  If I didn't know Chris made it to F4 from that last clip they made it look to me like he was on his way home.  TPTB love to play with the viewers minds. :Nod:

Last edited by SLA44 on Mon May 05, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 05, 2014 8:02 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:There are only two videos so far the other one is the first done in slow motion.  In this last one they make it look like Chris is going to go home on night one.

There are now three videos. We got two of them today. In the first of the two videos, Chris is shown with Andi on their first 1-on-1 date at the track in the beginning of the video. The second one we got today is the one where he is saying "eeesss ok" and of course we have the first one in slow motion from last week.

Sorry to disagree with you but I only see two different promos that Chris is in.  One of the ones we got today is the same as the first one only done in slow motion.

Boston1 posted the link to the video in the media thread on page 40 and then Chloep posted the desktop link. It's one of two videos released today and it is now the third one that Chris is in. I'd bring the video over, but I don't know how. Below is the link.  

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152847412312846&id=17342227845&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F5e8yNZzIXi&_rdr

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:There are only two videos so far the other one is the first done in slow motion.  In this last one they make it look like Chris is going to go home on night one.

There are now three videos. We got two of them today. In the first of the two videos, Chris is shown with Andi on their first 1-on-1 date at the track in the beginning of the video. The second one we got today is the one where he is saying "eeesss ok" and of course we have the first one in slow motion from last week.

Sorry to disagree with you but I only see two different promos that Chris is in.  One of the ones we got today is the same as the first one only done in slow motion.

Boston1 posted the link to the video in the media thread on page 40 and then Chloep posted the desktop link. It's one of two videos released today and it is now the third one that Chris is in. I'd bring the video over, but I don't know how. Below is the link.  

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152847412312846&id=17342227845&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F5e8yNZzIXi&_rdr

Sorry I missed that because it was mainly about the guy who couldn't get the champagne bottle open.  I must have missed the very beginning when they had that snippet of Chris and Andi walking by.

I just went back and the video that was brought over did not have the portion with Chris in it at the front - it was just of the guy with the champagne bottle . I did not see the one in the link before.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 05, 2014 11:21 pm

But how about reverse psychology? They'd hidden f1 in the past and our super sleuthers have discovered that trend. If I were tptb I probably would highlight f1 and hope to fool the sleuthers Hugesmile
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 11:29 pm

sdmom wrote:But how about reverse psychology? They'd hidden f1 in the past and our super sleuthers have discovered that trend. If I were tptb I probably would highlight f1 and hope to fool the sleuthers Hugesmile

I don't put anything past them but they sure do use the story lines over and over again. I don't know if they are just lazy or not very creative. Maybe trying to say money by using the same script each season.  scratch 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:40 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sdmom wrote:But how about reverse psychology? They'd hidden f1 in the past and our super sleuthers have discovered that trend. If I were tptb I probably would highlight f1 and hope to fool the sleuthers Hugesmile

I don't put anything past them but they sure do use the story lines over and over again.  I don't know if they are just lazy or not very creative.  Maybe trying to say money by using the same script each season.  scratch 

i would think the common viewers are their main concern, not the sleuthers who make only maybe 0.0001% of the total viewers. Yes id assume they are just lazy and as Kasha said...if it works, why change it?.. Hugesmile .just as they recycle for the next lead.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue May 06, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Chris was featured heavily in des season preview. He also was in the video they showed on GMA, I believe it was his intro. I remember people here saying that meant he was not the f1  scratch
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm

^ Production was able to highlight Chris because production knew the wrong spoiler was out. RS, before the season even started airing, released that it was Brooks who won. If RS released that it was Chris who won, there would be no way that production would add fuel to the fire by highlighting him the way they did. Not to mention I remember pretty early on when RS started giving us spoilers for the season that he had been hearing Des was set on Brooks from the beginning. By highlighting Chris and other guys, it really made it seem like Brooks was the one she picked.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 12:14 am

brittany4400 wrote:Chris was featured heavily in des season preview. He also was in the video they showed on GMA, I believe it was his intro. I remember people here saying that meant he was not the f1  scratch

if you mean by rolling on the sand ala romantic novel, i agree giggling ..but actually he was only getting far-away shots, zoom out kissing, etc. no thrown-in-your face scene and kissing ala Drew's FD and Brooks's cloud 9 date for Chris.

his intro is a unique one, so they must have showcased it for entertainment values, just as Zak's and Diego's --i would think its unrelated to the fact that he is the F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Production was able to highlight Chris because production knew the wrong spoiler was out. RS, before the season even started airing, released that it was Brooks who won. If RS released that it was Chris who won, there would be no way that production would add fuel to the fire by highlighting him the way they did. Not to mention I remember pretty early on when RS started giving us spoilers for the season that he had been hearing Des was set on Brooks from the beginning. By highlighting Chris and other guys, it really made it seem like Brooks was the one she picked.
Well, if I remember right, both Courtney and Vienna were up front and in your face during the promo's for their seasons and you know how that turned out, being they were F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom