SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
relaxing wrote:I think this whole date is so terrible to the guys given that's one of the questions. Is it something a girlfriend might want to ask in private, sure.  But Dylan has to be thinking OK if I lie are they going to call me out on that on the show as a liar, if I tell the truth do I look bad to Andi, not to mention all the friends and family at home who you may not want to know the answer to that question.  Really this ties with the other lows the show has sunk to for me.  Not cool at all. I honestly would have refused that question and any others that were too personal -  no matter the concequences with Andi or TPTB.  If any of the guys do I will be cheering them.

Okay, again maybe I am a slut, but why is it such a big deal to have sex with over 20 people?  Okay at once, I could see the issue, but these are healthy, sexy men and if they have willing women who want to have sex with them, then what is the big deal?  Sorry I just don't understand the outrage.   scratch 

I would be more cautious of a man who hadn't had sex until his late 20s, he obviously either has serious religious beliefs for there is an issue there.  Either one as a lead on this show would be different and something that the lead would need to know if they were ready to deal with.

I have no problem with people want to sleep with that many people. You do you. I'm not mad at that fact, I'm mad that it's being exposed on a national television show thanks to a very stupid date. If the guys and Andi wanted to discuss those details about their pasts in private, I think that would have been 1000x better. I just dislike that they were forced into this and either had to tell the truth, giving people the opportunity to potentially judge them harshly based on the answers, or lie and have people judge them for lying. It's pretty much a no-win situation.

This was my thinking - I don't care what the number was they asked about was or whether the guys answer is yes or no. No judgement from me on that. It's the overarching fact that they are asking such personal questions to be filmed and aired for millions of people to watch. In very poor taste and utterly disrespectful to the guys, IMO.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Does anyone have the link to the preview where josh is supposedly mad about the lie det test? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone have the link to the preview where josh is supposedly mad about the lie det test? TIA
This is the only one I know of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhD-sLKh0YY&list=UUBJHeXfPOhztXdFSsAh1fyw
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:30 pm

For anyone interested, lauren, Josh's sister, posted a video of Josh singing in his car with his dog. It's adorable and the song he is singing is just another clue he is final 1. (imo)  giggling  :yes: 

It's on Josh's fan thread.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Continue here.

Vid's Youtube #2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom