SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 pm

^Yeah so far it looks like Sean is going solo to Toronto. Which makes sense if he is only there til Tuesday or Wednesday. Now the question becomes about Costa Rica. We'll probably learn more about that later in the week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 4:31 pm

lipsis wrote:word  Things seem to be not as originally thought. As usual, we wait and see.

And hey SweetFreedom! You've been gone a few days. Nice to see you.
There was another sighting of him in the airport alone as well. I've been getting the feeling that the plan all along was for her to go to just NY and Cabo. And thanks lipsis! I'm sick with a bad cold but thought I'd drop by and share what I found.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 4:35 pm

^So you think he's going to Mark and Shanda's wedding alone? I would find that quite odd.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 4:36 pm

^^^ Hope you feel better soon.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 11, 2014 4:39 pm

umngirl wrote:^So you think he's going to Mark and Shanda's wedding alone? I would find that quite odd.

I keep wondering that because of the comment from her sister on Cat's IG that said she was disappointed she would not meet Catherine at the wedding.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 4:44 pm

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:^So you think he's going to Mark and Shanda's wedding alone? I would find that quite odd.

I keep wondering that because of the comment from her sister on Cat's IG that said she was disappointed she would not meet Catherine at the wedding.

I would still find that extremely odd that she wouldn't go if he is. She's friends with Mark and Shanda too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 11, 2014 4:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

I would still find that extremely odd that she wouldn't go if he is. She's friends with Mark and Shanda too.

I agree it is strange. Maybe he is going to Toronto today, back to Dallas on Tuesday and then they will leave later in the week. Or maybe she has business to handle and can't go.

Him going alone does make Sherry's picture of the dogs make more sense to me. Momma is coming home!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 4:48 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks!
motheroffive wrote:
And yeah, this. That comment is what's been making me wonder as well. Unless something has changed. Hoping we'll find out soon.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 4:51 pm

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

I agree it is strange. Maybe he is going to Toronto today, back to Dallas on Tuesday and then they will leave later in the week. Or maybe she has business to handle and can't go.

Him going alone does make Sherry's picture of the dogs make more sense to me. Momma is coming home!

Very strange if he goes without her.

If they are leaving later in the week, would Cat even pick the dogs up?

Gosh, I hate when they throw a monkey wrench into my plans for them. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 11, 2014 4:53 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

Very strange if he goes without her.

If they are leaving later in the week, would Cat even pick the dogs up?

Gosh, I hate when they throw a monkey wrench into my plans for them. laugh out loud

Definitely agree with the monkey wrench. My married daughter would pick up the dogs even for a day or two just so she wouldn't be alone in the house while he is gone.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 4:55 pm

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

I agree that he'll make a pit stop back in Dallas after the Toronto trip and before CR unless he's stuck in Toronto all week long. I suppose she could have business to handle but if they only went for a few days I don't see why she wouldn't go.

Sean also tweeted about watching a PPV MMA fight on Saturday night, so unless those are the plans for Mark's bachelor party in CR, it seems strange that's what he'd spend the night before the wedding doing.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 5:28 pm

^ I thought he might go to Toronto alone since its a business trip and he went alone last time. And don't get me wrong, I also find it strange that Sean would attend the wedding without her. The comment from Shanda's sister about being sad that Cat's not attending the wedding is what threw me for a loop. Maybe something changed and Cat's now going?? Guess we'll see. This whole thing is making my poor head hurt even more. laugh out loud
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje