SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Wed May 14, 2014 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Congrats to our Lowe Note stylin' winner of the week @nicolerfischer! Look how cute this gift basket is for her newly engaged friend! We want to see how you use your Lowe Notes so be creative & you might get featured next week. Wink!#clowebysg by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Wed May 14, 2014 12:21 am

lipsis wrote:Yea, I've never seen them on any furniture either except for their heads when they are trying to look cute for attention.

Yup. Although I think I've seen at least one picture of them laying on the bed of their dog sitter, either Steph or Ashley. I can't remember. But that's what the non-parents do, spoil them and let them break the rules.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 14, 2014 10:08 am

laugh out loud "pit". Sounds great and comfy.

Reminds me of this picture:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 14, 2014 10:34 am

^^^ Oh that is something I can totally see them in.

Last edited by lipsis on Wed May 14, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Wed May 14, 2014 10:46 am

So that's the famous "pit" Sean is talking about! Now I know why they love watching tv
and cuddling, it really looks so comfortable. This is the first time I had seen a "pit"
Thanks for posting that, Chloep!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 10:50 am

^^^I don't think that's their pit. But it is a good example of one. They said that their was basically 2 sectionals put together- which I can see them doing. Those two are pretty practical and they no doubt realize that when they entertain, it would be better to have some more flexible seating. But most of the time, it can be cozy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed May 14, 2014 10:58 am

I read in the Dallas article that it is 2 sectionals put together. (As jcrbil wrote).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed May 14, 2014 11:40 am

Barbrn78 wrote:
I read in the Dallas  article that it is 2 sectionals put together. (As jcrbil wrote).

That sounds reasonable. That thing up there ^^ looks like it is custom made and costs upwards of $10,000.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 14, 2014 1:05 pm

oh, that's not their pit.... "The pit" just reminded me of the pic above. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed May 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Chloep , it is a beautiful "pit" you posted!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed May 14, 2014 3:37 pm

eh, you'd think that whoever had that monstrosity installed would have splurged for something more than a 21-inch wall monitor to watch ...  :shock: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 14, 2014 3:38 pm

@clmgiudici: Get 'em while we can (3 kisses emojis) @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje