SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by sweetfreedom Thu May 15, 2014 7:24 pm

@chingy_thingy: OMG me and Christine just met @clmgiudici at Crabtree. Sorry we interrupted your eating! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 7:24 pm

^Yes this is a picture from today. It appears the wedding she's attending is either a family member on her mom's side or a family friend. If Lola is there, Cynthia most likely is. Don't know if Monica and/or India are attending.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 7:38 pm

umngirl wrote:^Yes this is a picture from today. It appears the wedding she's attending is either a family member on her mom's side or a family friend. If Lola is there, Cynthia most likely is. Don't know if Monica and/or India are attending.

All the more reason that she couldn't just back out of going to this family wedding in favor of going to Costa Rica for Shanda and Mark's.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 7:43 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Yes this is a picture from today. It appears the wedding she's attending is either a family member on her mom's side or a family friend. If Lola is there, Cynthia most likely is. Don't know if Monica and/or India are attending.

All the more reason that she couldn't just back out of going to this family wedding in favor of going to Costa Rica for Shanda and Mark's.

Yup. Although I'm sure she'd have loved to go to Costa Rica, as would Sean have. Guess he has to settle for another wedding date, albeit one with more tattoos.  giggling 

They sure do know a lot of people getting married recently or in the near future. Might not be the only time this happens.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu May 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Happy she is with her family! She looks so good ( as usual).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Thu May 15, 2014 7:44 pm

I initially thought that if this wedding was tomorrow or Saturday, she might still make it to CR on Sunday for the wedding, but probably not likely (not like it's a short flight either). Especially with that IG comment from Shanda's SIL a while back about being disappointed in not meeting Catherine at the wedding...

Oh well...still happy they had such a nice romantic time together in Cabo!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu May 15, 2014 7:44 pm

clapping! Love the Lola loving picture. Grandmas are so special. Too bad the weddings timings had to keep the Lowebirds apart, but that's life. TIME to cuddle and smooch when they're back home with each other and doggy Lola too
Thanks for all the mystery solving up dates and pictures. As always you guys are the best :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Yup. Although I'm sure she'd have loved to go to Costa Rica, as would Sean have. Guess he has to settle for another wedding date, albeit one with more tattoos.  giggling 

They sure do know a lot of people getting married recently or in the near future. Might not be the only time this happens.

Rumor is Clay makes a great small spoon.  giggling 

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 7:52 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Wolfner would be very upset to hear there's another replacement for him besides Catherine. I think he finally got used to her taking his place.  giggling 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 8:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Wolfner would be very upset to hear there's another replacement for him besides Catherine. I think he finally got used to her taking his place.  giggling 

Poor Wolfie. He can take comfort in the fact that Clay is only a temporary replacement for Catherine...and in a six degrees of separation way. Ie: his girlfriends best friend's fiancé.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 10:34 pm

If anyone is as sick of our "friend" as I am, there is an option to report it besides simp lying blocking her/reporting as spam. If you click on one of her tweets, there is a "…More" on the right side. CLick on that. A drop down menu will show three options. CLick on "report tweet" option. From there, a new menu popup comes, click on abusive to fill out a report for harassment which is one of the options list. Or simply click on "Spam" on the popup menu. The more reports there are, the more likely action with be taken. Her claims are getting even more libelous and crazy by the day so I'd really like to get her banned for good.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 pm

I just feel sad for our "friend", can't imagine what's going on in her life.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje