SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by smartcat Fri May 23, 2014 7:08 pm

DITTO, your closet or drawers are calling you. Stay out of the Lowe Scull family weekend. Thanks us
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Fri May 23, 2014 7:14 pm

And they are already done with the moving, or at least taking a break. That's according to a new sighting of them at a restaurant. No need to post it since there's no picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri May 23, 2014 7:17 pm

blessed66 wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ So, this was on of the comments that was left on Shay's pic:

I was in town yesterday and would have helped.

Guess who said that!

It is a shame that some people do not realize family moments.  I really feel sorry for her because she does not know when to stop and just reorganize her life.
Ditto! #somepeoplecantseetheirfuturealwayslookingbackattheirpast #juststayencouragedinthemeantime
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 7:19 pm

^^ It's Fri-date night. They need to go home and get purty. It's been a while since they've been able to go on a date.  That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 23, 2014 7:21 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ It's Fri-date night. They need to go home and get purty. It's been a while since they've been able to go on a date.  That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Fri-date night would be good. Or maybe they'd just rather cuddle in "the pit" as their date night. Either works for me!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 7:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^ It's Fri-date night. They need to go home and get purty. It's been a while since they've been able to go on a date.  That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Fri-date night would be good. Or maybe they'd just rather cuddle in "the pit" as their date night. Either works for me!

A Fri-date night in sounds good too. They can go to the passion pit.  giggling 

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 23, 2014 8:35 pm

I think cuddling tonight... I would think Sean missed his session in the gym but did plenty of heavy lifting today (because I'm pretty sure he was helping, too- unless y'all know something I don't).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 10:24 pm

The pit it is then...

@clmgiudici: After a long day's work, the only place Sean and I want to go is to the SCDP office. #MadMen

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 23, 2014 10:24 pm

^Cozy night in it is. #IApprove

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Meanwhile.. Papa Jay is speaking at a graduation. Ahhhh

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Of course Lola is chillaxing and Ellie looks ready to play. But I love knowing they are all together.

Family Brunch Saturday @seanloweksu by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 24, 2014 2:22 pm

^^^ I love this so much. Especially Lola lounging through brunch.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje