SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Mon May 26, 2014 10:48 pm

I guess we'll let it pass this time although it wasn't nearly as entertaining to watch.
@clmgiudici 38s
Sorry we're missing #TheBachelorette live commentary tonight! sad We'll be back next week though!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Mon May 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Also I feel like a bad fan for not saying anything earlier about it being their 4 month anniversary. Perhaps that's what occupied them most of the day.  Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon May 26, 2014 11:19 pm

^Aww Happy 4th month to them. It felt a little empty without their tweets tonight.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Remember when 4 months seemed like an eternity (like when we were waiting for their wedding)?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue May 27, 2014 11:41 am

Happy Tuesday everyone. Guess we have to take any news tidbid we get in these slow days. I'm glad the Lowes are busy this weekend and we'll certainly be getting some good pictures ( fingers crossed) Also we should get number 4 in the Sears series today, thanking you in advance lipsis.
Thanks to all of you who are here keeping us active and together. Missed the live tweet on Andi's season last night, but maybe the Lowe's were just otherwise happily occupied. wink wink
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 27, 2014 11:56 am

Their first houseguest, Laura's pup!

And someone needs to pick their stuff off the floor in the closet. Just sayin'

Who dat who dat I-Z-Z-Y by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Tue May 27, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 27, 2014 11:59 am

smartcat wrote:Happy Tuesday everyone. Guess we have to take any news tidbid we get in these slow days. I'm glad the Lowes are busy this weekend and we'll certainly be getting some good pictures ( fingers crossed) Also we should get number 4 in the Sears series today, thanking you in advance lipsis.
Thanks to all of you who are here keeping us active and together. Missed the live tweet on Andi's season last night, but maybe the Lowe's were just otherwise happily occupied. wink wink

Actually we are ahead of the game on the Sears Challenge. Number three was scheduled for today but we posted it Friday because we are cool,like that. Maybe number four will come out early though before Thursday?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 1:34 pm

lipsis wrote:Their first houseguest, Laura's pup!

And someone needs to pick their stuff off the floor in the closet. Just sayin'

Who dat who dat I-Z-Z-Y by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You noticed the messy closet? All I saw was Izzy resting on a shirtless hubs.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 27, 2014 1:41 pm

^^^ laugh out loud guess I'm getting old!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue May 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Oh I am worried, sweetie, a naked Sean with an Izzy present on top of him and you're worried about the closet mess. Hurry, medical attention for our very own lipsis. Sean, bed, no shirt. good heavens girl.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm

I was also thinking they needed something on that bare brown wall too. Guess I do need to see a doctor!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 27, 2014 3:01 pm

They need to invent a way to sit in a chair to vacuum and mop. I'm pooped already.

@clmgiudici: Why do chairs make people infinitely more productive?

Answer: Because trying to do werk in bed next to your naked or half naked husband is very distracting! Truth!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje