SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:41 am

lipsis wrote:
Anyone having a problem on iPhone or iPad doing a copy/paste? I haven't been able to do either function of my devices all day. I can do it to other sites however.

Yes, I have had problems lately trying to copy/paste, select/bold, and various similar functions when using my iPad2 and iPhone6 (both iOS 8.1.1). I don't have a laptop or desktop anymore so it is kind of frustrating. Has been happening for several days now, at least. I have no problem with either device elsewhere.

I just read about the snowflakes in the banner perhaps having caused a problem, so I did a shutdown/reboot.  I'll post here if I still have a problem, otherwise, no news is good news.
Thanks
:fingersarecrossed

UPDATE: I am still having issues. In case it matters, I am using Safari.

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more details)

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:51 pm

There is a google chrome extension that allows you to right click on an IG and get the 'image URL'. Does anyone have the link for that? I lost it when I had wipe my computer clean and searching the extension store isnt helping. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:02 pm

lipsis wrote:There is a google chrome extension that allows you to right click on an IG and get the 'image URL'. Does anyone have the link for that? I lost it when I had wipe my computer clean and searching the extension store isnt helping. Thanks.

I didn't know there was such a thing! I've tried this with a couple of IG. If it doesn't say copy url it does say "copy url address" which we can use the post image!

This one?

Hover

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:12 pm

That's not it, GA but when I get back to my desktop, I will try it. Thanks.

This extension was called something like Instagram Embed? It allowed you to right click and get the image url for easy picture posting. Someone on here gave me the link quite a while ago.

It's not a huge deal if I can't locate it, I'm mobile most of the time anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:37 pm

I have to say I'm loving the Hover Zoom. If anyone is using Chrome, you can go to that link I posted, click on the it's free link, it downloads in seconds.

When you're on twitter, you don't need to click any links, hover your mouse over the link and you see a nice big picture. Right click on the picture, "copy image url" go to the reply box, click Insert an image, insert, done.

Same goes for IG.

For those that don't know how to bring pics over and have Chrome, this is easy. You can try it out in the testing thread.

Thanks lipsis, I know that's not what you were looking for but this is great! If you didn't mention what you were looking for, I wouldn't have known!

ETA: I just tried it when searching for pics, using images, it works the same way. Hover over the picture, it because big, right click to copy the image url. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 am

I am having pop up ads again, on I Pad and now on my phone. It is every time I open a post . Can't close them. Any suggestions?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:46 am

Hopefully GA will have something for you, Barbrn78. Are you using Chrome or Safari? I'd try the other one to start with. I know there are some sites that are a pain with my iPad on Safari but haven't had trouble with this one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:00 am

albean99: thanks for reply. I am using Safari. Do I just download chrome? I even downloaded an ad blocker , that didn't work. You have to report information that doesn't show up on the pop up ( games).
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:45 am

I know Safari is not an issue on the regular Macbook's(this is what I have). I have heard IPad's and phones do have intermittent issues, but not sure if it's a safari issue or forumotion issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:00 pm

When I went to Apple store, they said it was web site issue. ( expected them to say that!) .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:11 pm

Website would be forumotion and I think Apple is correct. I know GA is frequently in contact with them to work out bugs and it seems the bugs seem more prominent with Ipad and Iphone. 
Like I said, I use an Macbook via safari and almost never have an issue. Usually if I have an issue, I restart/reboot and that solves it. Usually. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Thanks so much. I appreciate the help! I restarted the iPad and phone. That's the only way to close these ads . Maybe tech support can check for bugs. I have a MacBook Air, it's just easier for me to use iPad and phone especially when out.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc