SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu May 15, 2014 9:49 am

Fan forums are for posting fun positive posts! No negative links comments or anything that is not on a positive note.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Fri May 16, 2014 11:50 am

chloep wrote:Josh Murray: 29, Athens, GA. Originally from Tampa, Florida. Graduated "Cum Laude" from Tampa Jesuit HS. He has been playing Baseball since his youth. He won the State Championship in 2000 and Junior Olympic Champions on Team Florida USA. Drafted in the second round by the Milwaukee Brewers right out of HS. Graduated from the University of Georgia with a B.A. in Business Administration in 2010, where he played football. He is 6'2" tall. Currently works as a Financial Services Rep for Capstone Financial. He is also the brother of former UGA "Bulldog" quarterback Aaron Murray.

his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JoshMurray11
his Instagram: http://instagram.com/Joshmurray11#
his Twitter: https://twitter.com/jmurbulldog
his LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/josh-murray/22/29a/652

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Jfnmui10

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion E9d01acaa7d311e3ae931217ff02025d_8

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 4a72b2dc621c11e3bedb1231ba1c5001_8

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 9237ef2ea5d911e28a6522000a9f17d4_7

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion F93efa4cb85211e2a64f22000a1f968e_7

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Fri May 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Aaron-murray-mom-lauren-lsu-570x427

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Bachel

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion M8JwdFyUsJ3SF34Sfv4TXlA

With Jason Aldean - Country Singer
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 77a63a5ebbf1c3cb187b43f5b108f333

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion C25148f6aec46536d25efe6b651c9457

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Josh1

Last edited by Iam4UGA on Fri May 16, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed photo urls)

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Oh a fan thread awesome! Can't wait to see him in action on Monday.  Hugesmile 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 17, 2014 4:01 pm

This has to be the cutest screen cap yet! They are both smiling so big at each other!

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 2ld8wab
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 4:02 pm

sanlee088 wrote:This has to be the cutest screen cap yet! They are both smiling so big at each other!

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion 2ld8wab

So cute San! Thank you for all the work you do on screencaps, avis and banners!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 17, 2014 4:03 pm

You're welcome!! ^^ I enjoy it so it's no problem for me! Smiley

I really hope that the rumors are just rumors and that IF he really is F1 that it's real.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 4:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:You're welcome!! ^^ I enjoy it so it's no problem for me! Smiley

I really hope that the rumors are just rumors and that IF he really is F1 that it's real.

Still you are awesome!

I don't really want Josh with Andi right now, as I have reservations about Andi. That may change as the show airs.

I really liked the physical chemistry with Marcus in pics and she has nice interactions with Nick in some of the previews, so I am open to almost any ending this season, at least for now.

Now once we see these men on our screen, that will probably all change!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun May 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Josh_Andi

Awesome! #TeamJosh  cheerleader 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun May 18, 2014 5:42 pm

I've come to really like Josh in the last 24 hours. Those ABC promo videos and sneak peeks did something to me.  cheerleader The early press releases pegged Nick as the unassuming one but I'm starting to think that title might be better suited for Josh. He seems earnest and would be surprised he'd be the last man standing. I was already looking forward to seeing him on screen (and meeting the Murray clan) but even more so now.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:56 am

Just thought id share my 'lil research outcome' on Joshy here, for those not yet in the know. Sorry for quoting myself!.... #toolazytoedit  giggling 

murasaki1393 wrote:Full name : Joshua Allan Murray

DOB : August 12th, 1984

http://www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/murray_josh00.html

http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors/player.cgi?id=murray005jos

murasaki1393 wrote:Interesting article about Josh reunited with Aaron :

http://onlineathens.com/stories/041909/foo_430656830.shtml

murasaki1393 wrote:Finally! after spending 3 hrs of my life i eventually found this #soproudofmysef  giggling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVMwPjLV8Bc

check out Josh from 4:27 mark

PS : Boy, can the entire family be more gorgeous and football-ish?? :bigsmile: #weneedFootballEmoticons!!  giggling

murasaki1393 wrote:OK....Josh next!......i made a good friend to do this for us!.. giggling. Other Astro forecasts were also done for Brian and Marcus (see : their thread) ..........[Warning : for FUN purpose only!.. Hugesmile]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what I posted before on Josh, but with some alterations:

Sun 20 Leo
This sign is compatable with Aries Andi. Like Sagittarius, it is a fire sign. If he and Brian make it far, it shows she likes guys who can boss her around a bit. Brian is a "Lunar" Leo. Maybe the reason she was so disgusted with Juan was because he was too "soft"?

Moon is either very late Aquarius or Pisces. My guess is Pisces, if born after noontime in the eastern time zone of the United States. It is possible that her Mercury is close to his moon position, so they have no trouble discussing "feelings".

Mercury 13 Virgo
Venus 6 Virgo
Since this sign is opposite Pisces (his moon sign) and her Mercury and Venus signs, my guess is that she sees him as somebody who will bring her "down to earth", so to speak. He is very fussy and fault finding, which would get on many people's nerves. Yet she may want that because she feels she is not fussy enough. She wants a man who will check that there is enough air in her tires before she drives off... or make sure she uses spell check on all of her legal documents. Then again... too much of this "opposites attract" business could get out of hand.

Mars 27 Scorpio.
While Brian may favor his Mexican food spicy, Josh favors burning it to a crisp. Mars is the Action Sign... so he goes about his business with James Bond "Scorpio" intensity. I would not trust his driving, despite his Virgo fussiness making sure the vehicle is properly alined beforehand.

Jupiter 3 Capricorn
Still close to her Neptune, so he will succeed in getting her to see The Big Picture on occasion. My guess is that both are rather conservative and disciplined in their outlook.

Saturn 10 Scorpio
Close to her Pluto placement. These two will likely have some trust issues to get over. Both are pretty secretive people.

Uranus 9 Sagittarius
Neptune 28 Sagittarius
Pluto 29 Libra
North Node 3 Gemini
The basic problem with BOTH he and Brian are the Sagittarian planets clashing with her Pisces planets. It kinda makes both relationships... shall I say... scattered? I think all three need somebody who is more "fixed" in personality, BUT...

Again... went through this site again and... the rating is 55% success rate.

"Your relationship is a challenge both of you can take up successfully on the condition that you demonstrate willpower, which you certainly will. Periods of calm are followed by more turbulent ones. All you need to do is to put a bit of effort into your relationship in order to adjust to each other, and meet your divergent needs. You can make a wonderful and lasting couple if you are really willing to! The challenge for you is realistic with the condition of having the will and, you'll sure have it. The periods of calm will leave room to more agitated periods, but it is just a matter for you two to accept sometimes to bring a little energy to the relation in order to adapt to each other because you don't have identical needs. You can form a very beautiful and lasting couple if you really want it!"

Anyhoo... at this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php?i=1

Andi/Josh have a 55% "rating" and roughly half/half "blue" and "red" suggesting a steady mix of "comfort" and "challenge". The one problem with Andi/Josh is that their best "stuff" relate better on a friendship rather than longterm relationship level. Their Mars, Venus and Mercury signs all clash a bit. I have the sneaky feeling he will wind up as a F2 dumpee.

Both Andi/Josh and Andi/Brian relationships resemble Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and Ashley/JP more than Chris/Des, who have more "blue" ("comfort"). I think Sean/Catherine had more blue than red, but not QUITE the same "comfort" level as Chris/Des.

murasaki1393 wrote:worth to read, i think :
http://dogbytesonline.com/family-affair-close-knit-murray-clan-back-with-quarterback-aaron-for-final-season-at-uga-74184/

im amaze of how Josh play his older protective brother role for Aaron. Loving family and brotherly love! heartbeatgroup hug

mad props for Aaron`s plan to pursue his doctoral degree!  bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Thu May 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Can't wait to see Andi & Josh's journey on the show.. I hope they really show us a developing love story! beatingheart
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines