SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:34 pm

rc49ers wrote:Lauren Goodhart Murray
3 hrs · Tampa, FL · Edited ·
Josh finally gets a 1on1 date tonight!
No viewing party tonight for Denny & I as we will probably have our hands over our faces most of the time. Not sure we're ready to watch a romantic date of our son. Such voyeurs.

ADORBS!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:37 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:I have a feeling Andi speaks the language of getting spoiled by her daddy super well and the fact that Josh's daddy is exactly the same way with his wife and daughter bodes very well for their relationship. Andi expects this treatment and Josh expects to give it based on how he was raised. I don't think this show has ever had a couple who was better matched than these two. I mean, there are quite a few happy couples out there now but J/A just seem like an incredible, perfect match, including living 3 miles apart. It's almost mind-boggling to think of their similarities. I'm so excited for their date!

This is embarrassing but I just realized that Andi and Josh have the same initials as JP and Ashley. I wasn't sure who you were referring to at first glance. laugh out loud
LOL! Well I'm sure Ash IS learning that same language pretty well after JP showed up in her world too giggling 

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:40 pm

No viewing party tonight for Denny & I as we will probably have our hands over our faces most of the time. Not sure we're ready to watch a romantic date of our son. Such voyeurs.
So cute!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Piper61 wrote:
So cute!  

I can't wait for tonight's episode! Hugesmile 
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:22 pm

waitaminutee wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
So cute!  

I can't wait for tonight's episode! Hugesmile 
Finding it very hard to "waitaminutee" much less three and a half more hours!  giggling  Time will go faster once I am on my way home.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 pm

OMG the guy that monograms our company shirt just brought us an order. He looks just like Josh only a little shorter and his name is Josh. I wanted to tie him in the corner so I could look at him all day.  giggling 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Poetry can be cheesy but it worked for Chris and Des, and I was happy that *she* liked it  <3. I will watch Andi's reaction to Nick and the poem or whatever and that will give us some insight. As for Josh, add me to the group who can't wait to see their 1:1 finally!

I have watched that scene several times and it just makes me uncomfortable. It feels contrived and smarmy. Yuck! Can't help it. I'm not a fan of the poetry/letters...they are all getting incredibly boring and repetitive...but, this one in particular seems so set up. It's as if Nick is trying too hard to sell himself. Her interaction with Josh seems more natural. Will have to wait and see how the date goes tonight.
Cheesy poetry may be a beautiful thing for some people, but not me !! I muted Chris and Desiree's readings as well . That's their thing ....not mine !!  no no   :giggle: 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 pm

^^ One of the things I like about Josh being spoiled F1 is Mama Murray. She's awesome and supportive #wantToBeAMomLikeHer

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:OMG the guy that monograms our company shirt just brought us an order.  He looks just like Josh only a little shorter and his name is Josh.  I wanted to tie him in the corner so I could look at him all day.  giggling 
 :shocked!:  What was stopping you exactly??  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:OMG the guy that monograms our company shirt just brought us an order.  He looks just like Josh only a little shorter and his name is Josh.  I wanted to tie him in the corner so I could look at him all day.  giggling 
 :shocked!:  What was stopping you exactly??  giggling 

I was in shock and did not think fast enough.  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Momma Murray is so awesome! I can't wait to see her during htd Smiley :yes: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:I have a feeling Andi speaks the language of getting spoiled by her daddy super well and the fact that Josh's daddy is exactly the same way with his wife and daughter bodes very well for their relationship. Andi expects this treatment and Josh expects to give it based on how he was raised. I don't think this show has ever had a couple who was better matched than these two. I mean, there are quite a few happy couples out there now but J/A just seem like an incredible, perfect match, including living 3 miles apart. It's almost mind-boggling to think of their similarities. I'm so excited for their date!

This is embarrassing but I just realized that Andi and Josh have the same initials as JP and Ashley. I wasn't sure who you were referring to at first glance. laugh out loud
LOL! Well I'm sure Ash IS learning that same language pretty well after JP showed up in her world too giggling 

I just totally thought the same thing! J/A could be JP &Ashley or Josh &Andi! Another reason they are Perrfact!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines