SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I don't like that scarf look on a man or the capri look or the sleeveless tee look. But I'm not big on men in overalls, either.

Me either... but I love a man in a pair Levis and a flannel shirt that has hand that look like they actually work.  :fanningfan  (and you can through a set of shoulders in there along with the hands)

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by JBF Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Rolly wrote:
JBF wrote:It isn't much of a dispute. Just a "discussion".

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

JBF i disagree I see it more heated than "just a discussion". I think it was a dispute....a wrangling.  Hugesmile Chris say's something like..... "you can just sit there and be sour grapes...you do your thing he'll do his. Your true colors will show in the end." JBF you do a better job of quoting these things than I do.  :yes: Chris wasn't angry but he was clearly irritated with JJ and much more animated than we've ever seen before. We need to see more of him like this.   :Woah-hoo: Chris!!!

That was hardly a dispute. Now Cody vs. Nick... with Nick putting his hand to his mouth in shock... that was a dispute!

JJ is a troublemaker though. I read over on the motherboard that his twitter (didn't check it myself) has some shot of Andrew talking to him at a rose ceremony and he is insisting that is the "blackie" comment. Of course, it is just a picture. No sound!

I think JJ is just another nitpicky one like James and Mickey T last year. He is quite amusing to watch though. That business about the hostess phone number was quite peculiar. Even though JJ and Nick both accused Andrew for being bbbbaaaaaadddd, their stories were not matching at all in their details. Just as the Drew and Kasey tales of James and Mickey in the car discussing about being the next Bachelor and going-back-to-Chicago-and-hooking-up-with-girls all sounded fishy and distorted with each telling. Bottom line: these guys have their cute little bromance "pecking orders" they want to maintain. Chris is just tired and "too old" for it, so he simply tells JJ to just go ahead pout and be sour grapey, but give him some piece and quiet.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:19 pm

JBF wrote:
Rolly wrote:
JBF wrote:It isn't much of a dispute. Just a "discussion".

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

JBF i disagree I see it more heated than "just a discussion". I think it was a dispute....a wrangling.  Hugesmile Chris say's something like..... "you can just sit there and be sour grapes...you do your thing he'll do his. Your true colors will show in the end." JBF you do a better job of quoting these things than I do.  :yes: Chris wasn't angry but he was clearly irritated with JJ and much more animated than we've ever seen before. We need to see more of him like this.   :Woah-hoo: Chris!!!

That was hardly a dispute. Now Cody vs. Nick... with Nick putting his hand to his mouth in shock... that was a dispute!

JJ is a troublemaker though. I read over on the motherboard that his twitter (didn't check it myself) has some shot of Andrew talking to him at a rose ceremony and he is insisting that is the "blackie" comment. Of course, it is just a picture. No sound!

I think JJ is just another nitpicky one like James and Mickey T last year. He is quite amusing to watch though. That business about the hostess phone number was quite peculiar. Even though JJ and Nick both accused Andrew for being bbbbaaaaaadddd, their stories were not matching at all in their details. Just as the Drew and Kasey tales of James and Mickey in the car discussing about being the next Bachelor and going-back-to-Chicago-and-hooking-up-with-girls all sounded fishy and distorted with each telling. Bottom line: these guys have their cute little bromance "pecking orders" they want to maintain. Chris is just tired and "too old" for it, so he simply tells JJ to just go ahead pout and be sour grapey, but give him some piece and quiet.

rofl I think Chris was just too mature for those silly little grade school games that JJ was playing. Probably "too old" also. hehehe   
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:39 pm

I tried to send a friend request, but got this:

This person has reached the friend request limit and can't accept any more.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:I tried to send a friend request, but got this:

This person has reached the friend request limit and can't accept any more.

Is that because he has too many requests that have not been answered yet?
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:52 pm

I have no clue, I have never gotten a response like that before.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:10 am

Maybe he still has to play Find Waldo until ATFR...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:27 am

^ Yes, you are correct SLA44. He has too many friend requests that he hasn't accepted or denied yet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:35 am

Thank you Ash - I'm not that used to all this social media stuff myself.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:37 am

JBF wrote:Maybe he still has to play Find Waldo until ATFR...

lolpanda You are such a big help!  hehehe 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:55 am

I really hope we see more of him for now on. IMO, I am wondering if maybe, just maybe, he will be doing a parallel thing like Catherine. She came alive in epi 6 and went from then on. Since we saw so little of him, even though he had an epi 2 individual date, I really wonder if now we will see his storyline pick up steam.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 am

pretty sure chris is turning up this weekend in chicago!!! with nick!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady