SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:20 pm

BohemianNika wrote:Sorry if this was discussed here before, but is Cody the personal trainer ABC hired for Chris?
That would be kind of funny, but they have been hanging out together quite a bit. I was wondering why Cody left Chicago. Someone had guessed that he was moving to Salt Lake City to be with Michelle Money.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by BohemianNika Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
BohemianNika wrote:Sorry if this was discussed here before, but is Cody the personal trainer ABC hired for Chris?
That would be kind of funny, but they have been hanging out together quite a bit. I was wondering why Cody left Chicago. Someone had guessed that he was moving to Salt Lake City to be with Michelle Money.

Thanks! Keeping it in the Bach family would be hilarious. I guess I expect too much from the producers.

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:12 am

I kind of hope Cody isn't his trainer.  I don't like big huge muscles like Cody's.  I prefer more long lean muscles, kind of like Chris already had.  To me the big muscles look like steriods or that they will pop like a balloon.

Hopefully for my viewing pleasure, they are just enjoying a visit.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:05 am

stuckinsc wrote:I kind of hope Cody isn't his trainer.  I don't like big huge muscles like Cody's.  I prefer more long lean muscles, kind of like Chris already had.  To me the big muscles look like steriods or that they will pop like a balloon.

I don't think that Chris needs a trainer, I heard that they hired one for Arie not Chris.  no idea 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:27 am

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I kind of hope Cody isn't his trainer.  I don't like big huge muscles like Cody's.  I prefer more long lean muscles, kind of like Chris already had.  To me the big muscles look like steriods or that they will pop like a balloon.

I don't think that Chris needs a trainer, I heard that they hired one for Arie not Chris.  no idea 

I don't either. I thought Chris looked really good on the Bachelorette. He has those muscles that are earned throught real activity and work, not hours spent in a gym looking at his own forum.

I personally am not a fan of huge gym induced muscles and much prefer the kind that are earned the hard way.  Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I don't either. I thought Chris looked really good on the Bachelorette. He has those muscles that are earned throught real activity and work, not hours spent in a gym looking at his own forum.

I personally am not a fan of huge gym induced muscles and much prefer the kind that are earned the hard way.  Hugesmile

When I first saw this additional photo of Cody with Chris and they were working out together, my first thought was also that tptb had hired him as his trainer. (RS did mention that both Arie and Chris had gotten trainers.)

Regarding the bolded...I so agree. Never was really into the muscle bound guys who never seem to be able to walk normally. Don't know if others remember, but Russell Crowe said that when he was preparing for his role as the Gladiator...back in the day when I considered him reallllllly hot, hot, hot...he just worked on his farm in Australia.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtsI6IoMXlxadY44MIUaTjmDiV6AiX59Z-U9n1OtOv0V4BTCUa

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:23 am

I think Cody is there to assist with training. JMO In some of Chris' photos he (IMO) appeared like he could use some fine tuning for this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:54 pm

I think Chris looks GREAT as he is!! I don't think he needs a trainer!!  eyedrool  :bigsmile: 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:06 pm

George1218 wrote:I think Chris looks GREAT as he is!!  I don't think he needs a trainer!!  eyedrool  :bigsmile: 

I so agree with you!! thumbsup  drooling 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:28 am

http://instagram.com/p/sNBXSIvIO7/

samwnek
57 minutes ago · ABC Good Morning America!
So nice to meet the next bachelor @souleschris! #bachelor
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:57 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/sNBXSIvIO7/

samwnek
57 minutes ago · ABC Good Morning America!
So nice to meet the next bachelor @souleschris! #bachelor

Thanks for posting this. yes I will move it to his newly created Fan thread, at which time this one will be locked and put away.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady