SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:51 am

Welcomeparty! 

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:40 am

mimzy4u wrote:So sorry to interrupt all this great fun.  Just want to say, hi all.  Up until now I have been a sneaky voyeur to this site for weeks looking for all things Marcus Grodd.  I've finally landed on this glorious planet.  I was floundering on ABC.com but the pace has gotten too slow and too cluttered with stuff about other non-Marcus topics.  I like you guys and it's good to go to a site where most of the fun, funny, juicy, thought provoking tidbits is all centered around our favorite man candy, Marcus.  Sigh.  I...I think I need a moment guys.   eyedrool I've enjoyed this forum!  As one of Marcus's newest and biggest fans...how do forum!
 welcomesign 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:31 am

mimzy4u wrote:So sorry to interrupt all this great fun.  Just want to say, hi all.  Up until now I have been a sneaky voyeur to this site for weeks looking for all things Marcus Grodd.  I've finally landed on this glorious planet.  I was floundering on ABC.com but the pace has gotten too slow and too cluttered with stuff about other non-Marcus topics.  I like you guys and it's good to go to a site where most of the fun, funny, juicy, thought provoking tidbits is all centered around our favorite man candy, Marcus.  Sigh.  I...I think I need a moment guys.   eyedrool I've enjoyed this forum!  As one of Marcus's newest and biggest fans...how do forum!

Mimzy4u  :Welcome  so glad to have you here in the land of "his hotness" !!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mimzy4u Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:40 am

SLA44 wrote:Neither am I.

Neither am I, as one of his BIGGEST fans. Go Team Marcus!!

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by mimzy4u Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:54 am

You know, I have never been the kind of woman that went just after looks.  In fact, I've had boyfriends that weren't that good looking but had some other quality that appealed to me so I am far from superficial in that regard, but DAMN, Marcus is just so hot.  He has truly been the reason I have enjoyed this season of the B'rette.  I LOVE just looking at Marcus.  What makes that even better is that he also seems to be a really nice guy.  It is just incredibly impressive that he shows no indication of being stuck on himself, arrogant, or overly macho, quite the contrary.  I agree with Andi that Marcus doesn't even seem to realize just how hot he really is, which is SOOOOO attractive.  On another forum he was described as lacking confidence in himself.  I seriously doubt that.  Marcus has gone after Andi almost from the start.  A less confident man would have done like some others that have been long let go by Andi, which is hug the wall and try to pump up the nerve to approach her.  He wanted to talk with her so he sought her out.  He said he planned to get his first kiss with her and he went for it.  All the while continuing to prove himself to be sweet, adorable, sexy as hell, drama-free, strong when needed, and not afraid to say how he feels.  Now THAT is what I call a real man.  I am still so impressed with how he helped Andi repel down that building when he himself also had a fear of heights.  And that stripping date.  Wow!  Andi did us all a huge favor giving Marcus a solo routine, which he hit out of the park, even though he was so nervous.  Our Marcus is a reserved kind of guy, after all.  He never showed his nervousness, however, and looked like a pro undressing before a rowdy crowd of women.  He stepped up to the plate, performed very well, all the while keeping his eye on the prize, Andi, not drooling over the other women in the audienc.  Marcus rocks!  As much as I want him to be Andi's F1 (to hell with the spoilers at this point), if he does not get that far, this guy should be the next Bachelor. :soapbox

Last edited by mimzy4u on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by mimzy4u Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:56 am

Rolly wrote:

Mimzy4u   :Welcome  so glad to have you here in the land of "his hotness" !!!

Thanks all! I feel warm and fuzzy all over with a big grin on my face.  :cutesmile!: 

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by mimzy4u Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:A picture says a 1000 words.  giggling

Well I rest my case.  On another forum, they talk soooo much about how much chemistry Andi and Josh have.  Hey, have yall been watching the show (I'm a southerner too folks)?!  The chemistry between Andi and Marcus is off the charts.  This is the first "tongue" kiss on the show this season.  You see, THIS is why I like this forum best, none of you seem to need your eyes checked.  Yes, Kashathediva, a picture indeed says a 1000 words.  If Marcus is NOT the last man standing then Andi is just plain crazy. :Nod: 

Alright, yeah, I know, the heart wants what the heart wants.  I just hope Andi's heart wants Marcus in the end.  If not, there are a whole lot of women who will.

Last edited by mimzy4u on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

mimzy4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:54 am

mimzy4u wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:A picture says a 1000 words.  giggling

Well I rest my case.  On another forum, they talk soooo much about how much chemistry Andi and Josh have.  Hey, have yall been watching the show (I'm a southerner too folks)?!  The chemistry between Andi and Marcus is off the charts.  This is the first "tongue" kiss on the show this season.  You see, THIS is why I like this forum best, none of you seem to need your eyes checked.  Yes, Kashathediva, a picture indeed says a 1000 words.  If Marcus is NOT the last man standing then Andi is just plain retarded. :Nod: 

Alright, yeah, I know, the heart wants what the heart wants.  I just hope Andi's heart wants Marcus in the end.  If not, there are a whole lot of women who will.  

Sent you a PM!!! :WAVEY: 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:05 am

mimzy4u wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Neither am I.

Neither am I, as one of his BIGGEST fans.  Go Team Marcus!!

I'm not sure where you got that but I do like Marcus so it must have been about someone else - maybe Arie, I wasn't one of his biggest fans.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:28 pm

mimzy4u wrote:You know, I have never been the kind of woman that went just after looks.  In fact, I've had boyfriends that weren't that good looking but had some other quality that appealed to me so I am far from superficial in that regard, but DAMN, Marcus is just so hot.  He has truly been the reason I have enjoyed this season of the B'rette.  I LOVE just looking at Marcus.  What makes that even better is that he also seems to be a really nice guy.  It is just incredibly impressive that he shows no indication of being stuck on himself, arrogant, or overly macho, quite the contrary.  I agree with Andi that Marcus doesn't even seem to realize just how hot he really is, which is SOOOOO attractive.  On another forum he was described as lacking confidence in himself.  I seriously doubt that.  Marcus has gone after Andi almost from the start.  A less confident man would have done like some others that have been long let go by Andi, which is hug the wall and try to pump up the nerve to approach her.  He wanted to talk with her so he sought her out.  He said he planned to get his first kiss with her and he went for it.  All the while continuing to prove himself to be sweet, adorable, sexy as hell, drama-free, strong when needed, and not afraid to say how he feels.  Now THAT is what I call a real man.  I am still so impressed with how he helped Andi repel down that building when he himself also had a fear of heights.  And that stripping date.  Wow!  Andi did us all a huge favor giving Marcus a solo routine, which he hit out of the park, even though he was so nervous.  Our Marcus is a reserved kind of guy, after all.  He never showed his nervousness, however, and looked like a pro undressing before a rowdy crowd of women.  He stepped up to the plate, performed very well, all the while keeping his eye on the prize, Andi, not drooling over the other women in the audienc.  Marcus rocks!  As much as I want him to be Andi's F1 (to hell with the spoilers at this point), if he does not get that far, this guy should be the next Bachelor. :soapbox

welcomeyall 

Always nice to have a Marcus fan here posting and particular such great things about a great guy. TA with all you have said here and in your other posts and hope you post often.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 13 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:06 pm

mimzy4u wrote:You know, I have never been the kind of woman that went just after looks.  In fact, I've had boyfriends that weren't that good looking but had some other quality that appealed to me so I am far from superficial in that regard, but DAMN, Marcus is just so hot.  He has truly been the reason I have enjoyed this season of the B'rette.  I LOVE just looking at Marcus.  What makes that even better is that he also seems to be a really nice guy.  It is just incredibly impressive that he shows no indication of being stuck on himself, arrogant, or overly macho, quite the contrary.  I agree with Andi that Marcus doesn't even seem to realize just how hot he really is, which is SOOOOO attractive.  On another forum he was described as lacking confidence in himself.  I seriously doubt that.  Marcus has gone after Andi almost from the start.  A less confident man would have done like some others that have been long let go by Andi, which is hug the wall and try to pump up the nerve to approach her.  He wanted to talk with her so he sought her out.  He said he planned to get his first kiss with her and he went for it.  All the while continuing to prove himself to be sweet, adorable, sexy as hell, drama-free, strong when needed, and not afraid to say how he feels.  Now THAT is what I call a real man.  I am still so impressed with how he helped Andi repel down that building when he himself also had a fear of heights.  And that stripping date.  Wow!  Andi did us all a huge favor giving Marcus a solo routine, which he hit out of the park, even though he was so nervous.  Our Marcus is a reserved kind of guy, after all.  He never showed his nervousness, however, and looked like a pro undressing before a rowdy crowd of women.  He stepped up to the plate, performed very well, all the while keeping his eye on the prize, Andi, not drooling over the other women in the audienc.  Marcus rocks!  As much as I want him to be Andi's F1 (to hell with the spoilers at this point), if he does not get that far, this guy should be the next Bachelor. :soapbox

ITA with all of your comments  bestbud! keep posting!!!  yes 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk