SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Beagle wrote:He is happy now with someone else, he is happy now with someone else, he is happy now with someone else............there, I feel better already. Hugesmile 

Well I'm not beagle...I wanted him to be the bachelor, oh I'm so hurt. #disappointed
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Beagle Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:17 pm

pbmax wrote:
Beagle wrote:He is happy now with someone else, he is happy now with someone else, he is happy now with someone else............there, I feel better already. Hugesmile 

Well I'm not beagle...I wanted him to be the bachelor, oh I'm so hurt. #disappointed

:hug: 
We will get 7 episodes of Marcus going on dates with a girl he really likes on BIP. Thankfully Lacy sounds like someone normal and caring. So I will have to pretend that's his Bachelor experience and it seems there is a good ending.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Beagle wrote:
pbmax wrote:

:hug: 
We will get 7 episodes of Marcus going on dates with a girl he really likes on BIP. Thankfully Lacy sounds like someone normal and caring. So I will have to pretend that's his Bachelor experience and it seems there is a good ending.

Thats a good way to look at it.

I just don't think that Marcus has the sort of personality for a lead and neither for that matter does Chris though he came across as extremely hot and his family so loving on HTD.
I would hate for an entire season to be built around the personality that we saw in a single episode but most of the board and apparently RS does so - good luck to them next season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm glad Marcus left with his dignity intact. Andi even admitted she might be making a mistake. Best not to lead him on if she's already decided on someone else.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  16h
Heartbreak hotel! I feel for @marcusgrodd Hard to go at hometowns but it's all so you can meet the right one. All the best #TheBachelorette

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  15h
@DesHartsock thank you! Everything happens for a reason

Sorry if this has been posted, but I just saw it, and haven't caught up in this thread yet. He's such a classy guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  16h
Heartbreak hotel! I feel for @marcusgrodd Hard to go at hometowns but it's all so you can meet the right one. All the best #TheBachelorette

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  15h
@DesHartsock thank you! Everything happens for a reason

Sorry if this has been posted, but I just saw it, and haven't caught up in this thread yet. He's such a classy guy.

Not only classy but what a great attitude he has! He deserves the best life has to offer him. :Nod: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:49 pm

Did anyone else see that RS is reporting that Marcus is engaged? He proposed at the end of BIP Andi must be thinking WtH? He was professing his love to Andi weeks ago and now she engaged? He jumps quickly

Last edited by Costiesgirl on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 am

notarose wrote:
Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:

Apparently no one gets kicked off.  TPTB doesn't let anyone leave until they pair off and propose.

notarose are you getting this info from somewhere about how this show works? Pair off and propose???? How long are they in Paradise??? stupid 

Sorry Rolly, it was just me poking fun at the franchise.  I have no clue what the show will be about.

I came back to My Happy Place and was reading thru old posts. Look at what I found. Now, Notarose is either psychic or some minion has been reading our posts to get production ideas! This is foreshadowing if I ever saw it!  :yes: 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:54 am

For your viewing enjoyment.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 am

Birthday dinner with my brother from another mother. @BrandenMuhl #Bachelorette #dallas #nightout #nobu

Branden Muhl ‏@BrandenMuhl 12h
@marcusgrodd Man I'm just happy I got the one on one #happybday #Bachelorette

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 BsyvZRyCIAAxw8O

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Birthday dinner with my brother from another mother. @BrandenMuhl #Bachelorette #dallas #nightout #nobu

Branden Muhl ‏@BrandenMuhl  12h
@marcusgrodd Man I'm just happy I got the one on one #happybday #Bachelorette

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 25 BsyvZRyCIAAxw8O

This is cute. Marcus looks happy.  Smiley 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Marcus does look happy and I am glad.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk