SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:57 am

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 1515161_728880237147495_1090815090_n

@b_r_o23
#tbt goes out to my older and slightly wiser member of the #bandofbrothers @nick_viall28 . We went through thick and thin and came out alive. Love you brother #bromance #thebachelorette #goofballs #pringlejumpingjacks #besties
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:02 am

ElonM wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 1515161_728880237147495_1090815090_n

@b_r_o23
#tbt goes out to my older and slightly wiser member of the #bandofbrothers @nick_viall28 . We went through thick and thin and came out alive. Love you brother #bromance #thebachelorette #goofballs #pringlejumpingjacks #besties

Ohhhh that's so sweet of Brian!
If Nick truly is such a bad guy like some posters claim him to be, Brian will not call him Brother. What a sweetheart Brian!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:07 am

sdmom wrote:
ElonM wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 1515161_728880237147495_1090815090_n

@b_r_o23

Ohhhh that's so sweet of Brian!
If Nick truly is such a bad guy like some posters claim him to be, Brian will not call him Brother. What a sweetheart Brian!

Brian seemed very genuine and real. The fact that these guys are close now speaks volumes about the created drama.  no 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:12 am

I love that Nick and Brian are friends. A relationship that will last longer than most "couples" from this franchise.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 am

unknown82 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So here we are after episode 6, and I am done with Andi for anyone I like.  I wanted her to pick Nick this whole time, but each episode it gets harder and harder for me to like her and now I just want Nick to get away from her, just like I want Josh to get away from her.

Let's look at Andi's actions this season.  She loved when Nick took her away from the cocktail party for their 1:1 "date" in epi 2.  She was ecstatic and rude to Eric when she got the rose at the epi 3 cocktail party.  The roses weren't rude, but ignoring Eric to read the note, really rude.  Again, Nick is encouraged and rewarded by Andi for this.  Episode 4, Eric upsets her and Nick comes to the rescue. She loves it, but it pisses the men off.  So when the men get mad, she gets mad at Nick.  Her reaction to being upset that Nick upset the other guys? Reward him with another 1:1 date out of order.  He grovels enough to make her happy. Then Josh upsets her at the GD and he sweeps in to sweep her off her feet at the cocktail party again, and again she loves it.  If she really cared about the other guys she would have gone in and greeted them first, but she didn't want to.  If anything it probably made her happy to send Josh a message that he wasn't her only option.

Now we see Nick in the GD, episode 7, he isn't saying he is a better man than the other men, but that he is better for Andi.  I agree with him.  But is she going to punish him once again for doing something that makes
her happy, but not her boy toys?

Nick deserves better and to me she is using him at this point to make Josh jealous.

Free Nick!

If that is the case and she used Nick to make Josh jealous, that would be pretty cold and heartless and Karma is a B****. But alas, I will give Andi the benefit of the doubt.

well this kind of happens a lot...esp if the bachelorette is subconsciously insecure about her F1...I don't think they do it on purpose and I think they do kind of have feelings for F2 so it's not outright cold and plus on this show they want the lead to give F2 attention as well to leave us in suspense...she has to act like she might be in love with F2 also...but yeah it bothers me if in her mind she is giving F2 extra attn and it's easier for her to act into him because she is thinking of F1 in her mind and trying to maker herself appear more desirable to F1..that does bother me esp if I am a fan of F2.

anyway I agree with stuckinsc...I like Nick more than I like Nick+Andi so if it's true she doesn't pick him I won't be that upset.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:03 am

did you guys see the new "Tricky Nick" preview for next week....geez! will they stop with this...poor Nick..well hopefully when next Monday's episode airs people will realize it's not what they're trying to make it look like. It does confirm to me that he is F2 though (and not F1). At this point I'm not even focused on hoping Nick could be F1 or what happens with him and Andi...I'm just focused on Nick and his reputation.

Nick is still my favorite of the bunch. and Josh tries to be funny but sorry he's not as funny or witty as Nick.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:14 am

missjayne wrote:did you guys see the new "Tricky Nick" preview for next week...Nick is still my favorite of the bunch. and Josh tries to be funny but sorry he's not as funny or witty as Nick.
Missjayne have you been over to the Nick contestants spoiler discussion thread today?  We have discussed the Tricky Nick video among other  interesting  topics  :Nod: 

Nick is my favorite as well  PINKHEART everything about our  :cutiepie

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:22 am

missjayne wrote:did you guys see the new "Tricky Nick" preview for next week....geez! will they stop with this...poor Nick..well hopefully when next Monday's episode airs people will realize it's not what they're trying to make it look like. It does confirm to me that he is F2 though (and not F1). At this point I'm not even focused on hoping Nick could be F1 or what happens with him and Andi...I'm just focused on Nick and his reputation.

Nick is still my favorite of the bunch. and Josh tries to be funny but sorry he's not as funny or witty as Nick.

All his wittiness gets lost in the editing and its annoying - his deleted scenes are the best:

* After he read Cody his date card he was like "i hope you have to wear tights" hehehe
* Andi - "If the pigeon peed on you right now what would you do?" Nick - "Id try to just embrace the moment" hehehe

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:27 am

emad0722 wrote:
missjayne wrote:did you guys see the new "Tricky Nick" preview for next week....geez! will they stop with this...poor Nick..well hopefully when next Monday's episode airs people will realize it's not what they're trying to make it look like. It does confirm to me that he is F2 though (and not F1). At this point I'm not even focused on hoping Nick could be F1 or what happens with him and Andi...I'm just focused on Nick and his reputation.

All his wittiness gets lost in the editing and its annoying - his deleted scenes are the best:

* After he read Cody his date card he was like "i hope you have to wear tights" hehehe
* Andi - "If the pigeon peed on you right now what would you do?" Nick - "Id try to just embrace the moment" hehehe

Is there anywhere to watch the scenes if you aren't in the US?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:30 am

emad0722 wrote:

I agree...and his tweets are pretty entertaining.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:45 am

sbolduc wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

try a VPN but its not great for computers. or sophienette might post something??

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:58 am

emad0722 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
emad0722 wrote:

try a VPN but its not great for computers. or sophienette might post something??

you need to have Google Chrome.. Then install Media Hint for free. It serves to 'unlock' all of those deleted scenes. It works on all ABC clips. (i have tried it).. :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky